As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DEWALT #ad
Wet Cutting, DEWALT Diamond Blade for Tile, 10-Inch x .060-Inch DW4764 #adDEWALT #ad
- 10in premium porcelain tile blade. 10in premium porcelain tile blade. 10in premium porcelain tile blade. 10in premium porcelain tile blade. 10in premium porcelain tile blade.
2. DEWALT #ad
High Capacity, 10-Inch D36000S, DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand #adDEWALT #ad
- Planks at a 30% offset. Cuts. Door frames. For portablility to and from the jobsite. X 36 in. Cutline indicator, rigid frame, and stainless-steel rollers provide cutting accuracy to within 1/32 in.
18 in. And 24 in. Crosscut capacity is ideal for cutting 6 in. With plunge and 18 in. 8-1/2 in. 91 lbs. Sills and 8 in. Over 30 in. Width from column to cart edge fits through standard 30 in.
Cutting clearnace left of blade allows users to rip 36 in. Tile fully contained within water tray system, helping keep the work area clean and dry. Rip cut capacity 41 in. Compatible with d240001 Tile Saw Stand. Integrated storage for the cart extension, miter guide, and wrenches keeps accessories with the saw during transportation. 37 in. X 48 in. Tile in half. X 36 in. 28-7/8 in.
|Warranty||3 year limited warranty/1 year free service contract/90 day money back guarantee|
3. Lackmond #ad
Lackmond Beast Pro Porcelain Saw Blade, BP10, 10" Hard Tile Cutting Tool with Thin Kerf Cutting Edge & 5/8" Arbor #adLackmond #ad
- The beast porcelain tile blades are engineered with a reinforced silent core hub which ensures straight cuts and reduces noise. Continuous rim configuration – for clean and precise cuts wet cuts of porcelain and stone tiles.
Intended to cut porcelain, granite,, marble, an ceramic tiles. Equipment – designed to be used on hand grinders, circular saws, hand held saws and chop saws.
Expert design – the thin kerf cutting edge eliminates chipping while cutting. Built for the professional – this is the ideal diamond saw blade for tile workers, general contractors, serious DIYers, carpenters, construction workers, and tradesmen. Wet saw blade – for wet use only.
4. DEWALT #ad
Continuous Rim, Wet Cutting, 5/8-Inch Arbor, 10-Inch DW4762, DEWALT Diamond Blade for Porcelain or Tile #adDEWALT #ad
- 10in porcelain tile blade. 10in porcelain tile blade. 10in porcelain tile blade. 10in porcelain tile blade. 10in porcelain tile blade.
|Warranty||30 day money back guarantee|
5. DEWALT #ad
10-Inch D24000S + Ceramic/Tile Blade, DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand #adDEWALT #ad
- Cutline indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting to within 1/32 inch over 18 inch cuts. Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle.
Voltage – 120V. Max rip capacity with Plunge – 28”. Blade diameter – 10". Tool weight: 69 lbs. Other specifications: arbor size – 5/8”. Bevel capacity – 45ᵒ. Max depth cut – 3 1/8”.
Peak horsepower – 1. 5 hp. Your purchase includes one dewalt 10-inch wet tile saw, submersible pump, cutting cart side extension, Rear Water Tray, Wet Tile Saw Stand, Water Pan, side water Tray, 10-Inch XP4 Porcelain Tile Blade, Blade Wrench & Hex Wrench + Ceramic/Tile Blade. Diagonal cut capacity 18” x 18”. Tool dimensions: 36” l x 29” w x 24” h.
6. IQ Power Tools #ad
IQTS244 10" Dry Cut Tile Saw #adIQ Power Tools #ad
- The iqts224 provides easy transport with quick setup and breakdown! Q-drive blade with Cool Cut Technology cuts cool while reducing vibration and movement. Fully integrated dust control: a revolutionary integrated dust containment system that captures 99. 5% of dust.
Built for professional contractors: the 10” q drive blades offer an innovative design. One tool for any job: get the versatility you demand from tile tools. Cut tile without water: never deal with the pain of cutting with a wet saw again! The iQRS244 offers easy transport, quick setup and breakdown with no slurry cleanup or water disposal.
Perfect for jobs inside or outside. Effortless setup & cleanup: finding a cutting location, setting up a water source with tarps and buckets, and disposing of slurry and contaminated water is a thing of the past.
The iqts244 is 100% compliant with the new OSHA standard on respirable silica dust. The iqts244 is designed to cut ceramic, full-width table and 24" cut capacity, porcelain, marble and stone. With a 10” blade, the iqts244 can handle even the trickiest and most technical tile jobs. Combining the power of a top of the line tile saw with a powerful cyclonic vacuum that cuts clean, precise and efficiently to get the job done. The 92 cfm high output vacuum starts automatically.
7. Delta #ad
Delta 96-110 10" Cruzer Wet Tile Saw #adDelta #ad
- Largest rip cutting capacity in its Class up to 34”. Powerful 15 amp motor will cut through natural and man-made tile and pavers. Accurate to within 1/32 inch across a 24 inch tile.
Heavy-duty rail system engineered for exceptionally straight, accurate and smooth cuts. 10 inch diamond cutting wheel handles stone up to 3 3/8”.
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer|
8. Casaverde #ad
10 Inch Diamond Porcelain Cutting Blade 10 inch… #adCasaverde #ad
- X teeth offer fast and smooth cutting. Universal for dry or wet cutting. Thicker center to avoid vibrations and wobbling. Super thin turbo mesh rim diamond blade provide fast, precise, smooth and chip-free cutting experience for you.
Diamond blade can be used as porcelain tile blade, ceramia tile blade, granite blade and other thin masonry blade. High performance diamond matrix provides long life and enhanced material removal.
9. QEP #ad
Marble, Granite & Ceramic Tile, 5/8" Arbor, QEP 6-1008BW Black Widow 10" Wet Tile Saw Micro-Segmented Diamond Blade for Porcelain, Wet Cutting, 6115 Maximum Rpm #adQEP #ad
- 6, 115 maximum RPM. Arbor fits most brands of wet tile saws. Micro segments help cool the blade and prevent wobbling and chipping. Porcelain certified diamond blade cuts porcelain, marble, granite and ceramic tile.
5/8 in. Ideal for high speed cutting of Hard masonry tile. High quality steel with 7 mm, diamond-coated high-rim for less chipping and a cleaner cut.
|Warranty||Will replace if product contains manufacturing defects. Contact Customer Service at 1-866-435-8665.|