As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Swanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
Swanson Tool TS152 8-Inch Try Square with Hardwood Handle #adSwanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
- Stainless steel blade features precision-etched black gradations. Essential tool for woodworkers. Rule—perfect for siding. Reverse reading scale. Quality brassbound hardwood handle for durability. 8 in.
|Brand||Swanson Tool Co., Inc #ad|
|Manufacturer||Swanson Tool #ad|
|Warranty||Swanson Tool Co., Inc. warrants all products to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Swanson's only obligation under this warranty shall be at their option to repair, replace or refund the purchase price for any product determined by Swanson to be defective. This warranty is void on any product that has been tampered with, misused, abused, improperly maintained or altered in any matter. This warranty is made in lieu of all warranties expressed or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose. No deviations from this limited warranty are authorized|
2. IRWIN #ad
IRWIN Tools Tri and Mitre Square 1794473,Silver #adIRWIN #ad
- Squares feature a rust-proof, stainless-steel blade. Squares feature a rust-proof, stainless-steel blade. 8" length. Black, precision-etched scales are easy to read. Black, precision-etched scales are easy to read.
Squares are used as measurement tools and for marking 90° angles. High-impact ABS handle for durability. High-impact ABS handle for durability. Squares are used as measurement tools and for marking 90° angles. 8" length.
3. IRWIN #ad
1794469, Metal-Body, Irwin Tools Combination Square, 12" #adIRWIN #ad
- Can be used as a gauge for transferring measurements. Durable cast zinc body. Perfect for 90° and 45° marking. Rust proof stainless steel blade. Black precision-etched scales.
4. Swanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
Swanson Tool Co S0101CB Speed Square Layout Tool with Blue Book and Combination Square Value Pack #adSwanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
- The speed square, made in America since 1925. Includes pocket-size Swanson blue Book of rafter length and roof construction. Includes: speed square, 6 in.
Combination square, blue Book. Kit is ideal for roofing work, Whether you're new on the job or a Pro. Speed square features Try square, miter square, saw guide, line scriber, and protractor.
5. POWERTEC #ad
The Ultimate Gift for Any Woodworking Shop, A Carpenter’S & Machinist’S Essential, POWERTEC 80015 Try Square with Hardwood Handle 8" Premium Stainless Steel Ruler – Brass Bound Handle #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Premium design: black, laser-etched scale is easy to read in increments of 1/8" And 1/16th and it won’t succumb to wear and tear. Features: precision machined rust proof stainless steel straight edge blade with a fixed brass bound hardwood handle built for long-term durability.
Function: this woodworking try square is a hand tool used to mark or measure, both metal and wood material at 90 degree angles. Recommended: for professional woodworking and metalworking applications that require a 90 degree measuring tool. Includes: one 8 Inch Try Square.
6. Starrett #ad
Starrett K53-8-N Stainless Steel Carpenters Try Square, 8" Length #adStarrett #ad
- Eight-inch try square for marking and measuring right angles in woodworking. Stainless steel blade for durability and rust resistance.
Inch graduations in 8ths of an inch on both sides of the blade are etched and staggered in a height pattern for readability. Two-inch cast aluminum handle for durability.
7. Woodstock #ad
4-Piece, Woodstock D4089 Machinist Square Set #adWoodstock #ad
- These squares are made from hardened, tempered and polished steel. All have common beam and blade widths and thickness. Highly accurate for set-up and layout work. Set includes 2", 3", 4" and 6" squares.
8. Woodraphic #ad
Aluminum Steel Framing Professional Carpentry Use, Woodraphic Precision Square 8-inch Guaranteed T Speed Measurements Ruler for Measuring and Marking Woodworking Carpenters #adWoodraphic #ad
- You can conveniently mark lengths, diameters, 05mm sharp pencil. This stable cast aluminum tool plate is sturdy yet surprisingly lightweight. Woodraphic’s square ruler comes in a variety of sizes ranging from 8”, 100mm, with WOODRAPHIC’s equipment, 200mm, 12”, 300mm. Blades are engraved with laser marks on the scale with white markings on black smooth backgrounds for increased readability.
Each blade has a layout of 2-holes on the handle surface, and dimensions by inserting the 05mm sharp pencil lead through the marking hole. Woodraphic’s ruler was certified level 1 in Japanese Industrial Standards JIS.
Also, but also check the perfect right angle. So not only are you able to mark the exact length, allowing the user to precisely mark up to the finest millimeter, which is about 0039 inches. If you are a professional who uses square rulers all day, you can tell the difference right away.
Woodraphic’s professional square ruler is constructed for maximum durability. Easy-to-read thermal - each aluminum blade is precisely milled with state-of-the-art MCT equipment followed by sanding procedure and anodizing finishing touches. Mark with precision and get the ‘right’ right angle - woodraphic’s ruler gives you the ultimate marking precision, this aluminum 90 square tools earned its square accuracy from Internationally accredited organizations. The lightweight body is ergonomically designed to ease the pressure on the elbows or wrists while measuring and marking.
9. Steelex #ad
4-Inch, Steelex D3383 Precision Square #adSteelex #ad
- Inside notch for increased accuracy. Blade edges and beam faces are accurate to within ± 00006". Hardened, tempered and polished steel. 4" blade and 3" beam. For precision 90-degree layout and machine set-up.