As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Swanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
Swanson Tool TS152 8-Inch Try Square with Hardwood Handle #adSwanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
- Reverse reading scale. Rule—perfect for siding. 8 in. Essential tool for woodworkers. Quality brassbound hardwood handle for durability. Stainless steel blade features precision-etched black gradations.
|Brand||Swanson Tool Co., Inc #ad|
|Manufacturer||Swanson Tool #ad|
|Warranty||Swanson Tool Co., Inc. warrants all products to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Swanson's only obligation under this warranty shall be at their option to repair, replace or refund the purchase price for any product determined by Swanson to be defective. This warranty is void on any product that has been tampered with, misused, abused, improperly maintained or altered in any matter. This warranty is made in lieu of all warranties expressed or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose. No deviations from this limited warranty are authorized|
2. IRWIN #ad
IRWIN Tools Tri and Mitre Square 1794473,Silver #adIRWIN #ad
- Black, precision-etched scales are easy to read. Black, precision-etched scales are easy to read. Squares are used as measurement tools and for marking 90° angles. 8" length. Squares feature a rust-proof, stainless-steel blade.
8" length. High-impact ABS handle for durability. Squares are used as measurement tools and for marking 90° angles. High-impact ABS handle for durability. Squares feature a rust-proof, stainless-steel blade.
3. IRWIN #ad
12", 1794469, Irwin Tools Combination Square, Metal-Body #adIRWIN #ad
- Durable cast zinc body. Rust proof stainless steel blade. Can be used as a gauge for transferring measurements. Perfect for 90° and 45° marking. Black precision-etched scales.
4. Swanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
Swanson Tool Co S0101CB Speed Square Layout Tool with Blue Book and Combination Square Value Pack #adSwanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
- The speed square, made in America since 1925. Combination square, blue Book. Kit is ideal for roofing work, Whether you're new on the job or a Pro.
Includes: speed square, 6 in. Includes pocket-size Swanson blue Book of rafter length and roof construction. Speed square features Try square, miter square, saw guide, line scriber, and protractor.
5. POWERTEC #ad
The Ultimate Gift for Any Woodworking Shop, POWERTEC 80015 Try Square with Hardwood Handle 8" Premium Stainless Steel Ruler – Brass Bound Handle, A Carpenter’S & Machinist’S Essential #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Premium design: black, laser-etched scale is easy to read in increments of 1/8" And 1/16th and it won’t succumb to wear and tear. Recommended: for professional woodworking and metalworking applications that require a 90 degree measuring tool.
Function: this woodworking try square is a hand tool used to mark or measure, both metal and wood material at 90 degree angles. Includes: one 8 Inch Try Square. Features: precision machined rust proof stainless steel straight edge blade with a fixed brass bound hardwood handle built for long-term durability.
6. Starrett #ad
8" Length, Starrett K53-8-N Stainless Steel Carpenters Try Square #adStarrett #ad
- Inch graduations in 8ths of an inch on both sides of the blade are etched and staggered in a height pattern for readability.
Two-inch cast aluminum handle for durability. Stainless steel blade for durability and rust resistance. Eight-inch try square for marking and measuring right angles in woodworking.
7. Woodstock #ad
4-Piece, Woodstock D4089 Machinist Square Set #adWoodstock #ad
- Highly accurate for set-up and layout work. All have common beam and blade widths and thickness. These squares are made from hardened, tempered and polished steel. Set includes 2", 3", 4" and 6" squares.
8. Woodraphic #ad
Woodraphic Precision Square 8-inch Guaranteed T Speed Measurements Ruler for Measuring and Marking Woodworking Carpenters, Aluminum Steel Framing Professional Carpentry Use #adWoodraphic #ad
- Stable yet lightweight - 90-degree blade is made with the anodized aluminum material with 2mm thickness. Blades are engraved with laser marks on the scale with white markings on black smooth backgrounds for increased readability. Woodraphic’s professional square ruler is perfect for marking cut off work on wide stock and verifying 90 degrees of the products as well.
Woodraphic’s ruler was certified level 1 in Japanese Industrial Standards JIS. Each blade has a layout of 2-holes on the handle surface, and dimensions by inserting the 05mm sharp pencil lead through the marking hole.
Woodraphic’s square ruler comes in a variety of sizes ranging from 8”, 300mm. Easy-to-read thermal - each aluminum blade is precisely milled with state-of-the-art MCT equipment followed by sanding procedure and anodizing finishing touches. However, 100mm, with woodraphic’s equipment, 200mm, 12”, you can also measure diameter from the inside or the outside.
The 3-carpenter musketeers - woodraphic’s construction accessory comes with a square, diameters, promising enhanced precision. So not only are you able to mark the exact length, allowing the user to precisely mark up to the finest millimeter, which is about 0039 inches. Mark with precision and get the ‘right’ right angle - woodraphic’s ruler gives you the ultimate marking precision, this aluminum 90 square tools earned its square accuracy from Internationally accredited organizations.
9. Steelex #ad
Steelex D3383 Precision Square, 4-Inch #adSteelex #ad
- 4" blade and 3" beam. Hardened, tempered and polished steel. For precision 90-degree layout and machine set-up. Blade edges and beam faces are accurate to within ± 00006". Inside notch for increased accuracy.