As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Swanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
Swanson Tool TS152 8-Inch Try Square with Hardwood Handle #adSwanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
- Stainless steel blade features precision-etched black gradations. Rule—perfect for siding. Quality brassbound hardwood handle for durability. Essential tool for woodworkers. Reverse reading scale. 8 in.
|Brand||Swanson Tool Co., Inc #ad|
|Manufacturer||Swanson Tool #ad|
|Warranty||Swanson Tool Co., Inc. warrants all products to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Swanson's only obligation under this warranty shall be at their option to repair, replace or refund the purchase price for any product determined by Swanson to be defective. This warranty is void on any product that has been tampered with, misused, abused, improperly maintained or altered in any matter. This warranty is made in lieu of all warranties expressed or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose. No deviations from this limited warranty are authorized|
2. IRWIN #ad
IRWIN Tools Tri and Mitre Square 1794473,Silver #adIRWIN #ad
- 8" length. Black, precision-etched scales are easy to read. Squares are used as measurement tools and for marking 90° angles. High-impact ABS handle for durability. Squares feature a rust-proof, stainless-steel blade.
Squares are used as measurement tools and for marking 90° angles. Squares feature a rust-proof, stainless-steel blade. High-impact ABS handle for durability. Black, precision-etched scales are easy to read. 8" length.
3. IRWIN #ad
Irwin Tools Combination Square, 1794469, Metal-Body, 12" #adIRWIN #ad
- Rust proof stainless steel blade. Can be used as a gauge for transferring measurements. Durable cast zinc body. Perfect for 90° and 45° marking. Black precision-etched scales.
4. Swanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
Swanson Tool Co S0101CB Speed Square Layout Tool with Blue Book and Combination Square Value Pack #adSwanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
- Includes: speed square, 6 in. Speed square features Try square, line scriber, saw guide, miter square, and protractor. The speed square, made in America since 1925.
Combination square, blue Book. Kit is ideal for roofing work, Whether you're new on the job or a Pro. Includes pocket-size Swanson blue Book of rafter length and roof construction.
5. POWERTEC #ad
The Ultimate Gift for Any Woodworking Shop, A Carpenter’S & Machinist’S Essential, POWERTEC 80015 Try Square with Hardwood Handle 8" Premium Stainless Steel Ruler – Brass Bound Handle #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Premium design: black, laser-etched scale is easy to read in increments of 1/8" And 1/16th and it won’t succumb to wear and tear. Function: this woodworking try square is a hand tool used to mark or measure, both metal and wood material at 90 degree angles.
Features: precision machined rust proof stainless steel straight edge blade with a fixed brass bound hardwood handle built for long-term durability. Includes: one 8 Inch Try Square. Recommended: for professional woodworking and metalworking applications that require a 90 degree measuring tool.
6. Starrett #ad
Starrett K53-8-N Stainless Steel Carpenters Try Square, 8" Length #adStarrett #ad
- Two-inch cast aluminum handle for durability. Stainless steel blade for durability and rust resistance. Eight-inch try square for marking and measuring right angles in woodworking.
Inch graduations in 8ths of an inch on both sides of the blade are etched and staggered in a height pattern for readability.
7. Woodstock #ad
Woodstock D4089 Machinist Square Set, 4-Piece #adWoodstock #ad
- All have common beam and blade widths and thickness. Highly accurate for set-up and layout work. These squares are made from hardened, tempered and polished steel. Set includes 2", 3", 4" and 6" squares.
8. Woodraphic #ad
Aluminum Steel Framing Professional Carpentry Use, Woodraphic Precision Square 8-inch Guaranteed T Speed Measurements Ruler for Measuring and Marking Woodworking Carpenters #adWoodraphic #ad
- Each blade has a layout of 2-holes on the handle surface, and dimensions by inserting the 05mm sharp pencil lead through the marking hole. Stable yet lightweight - 90-degree blade is made with the anodized aluminum material with 2mm thickness. The 3-carpenter musketeers - woodraphic’s construction accessory comes with a square, promising enhanced precision.
The lightweight body is ergonomically designed to ease the pressure on the elbows or wrists while measuring and marking. Woodraphic’s professional square ruler is constructed for maximum durability. This stable cast aluminum tool plate is sturdy yet surprisingly lightweight.
Choose the right sized ruler for your project - the conventional square ruler’s signature feature is to establish perfect 90-degree angles. So not only are you able to mark the exact length, allowing the user to precisely mark up to the finest millimeter, but also check the perfect right angle.
Blades are engraved with laser marks on the scale with white markings on black smooth backgrounds for increased readability. Woodraphic’s professional square ruler is perfect for marking cut off work on wide stock and verifying 90 degrees of the products as well. If you are a professional who uses square rulers all day, you can tell the difference right away. Woodraphic’s ruler was certified level 1 in Japanese Industrial Standards JIS. Woodraphic’s square ruler comes in a variety of sizes ranging from 8”, 12”, 100mm, 200mm, with WOODRAPHIC’s equipment, 300mm.
9. Steelex #ad
4-Inch, Steelex D3383 Precision Square #adSteelex #ad
- Hardened, tempered and polished steel. Inside notch for increased accuracy. For precision 90-degree layout and machine set-up. Blade edges and beam faces are accurate to within ± 00006". 4" blade and 3" beam.