As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Amprobe #ad
Amprobe TIC 300 PRO High Voltage Detector Kit #adAmprobe #ad
- Push button self-test verifies that tester is working properly. Msha certified and intrinsically safe. Tested in Fluke approved labs. Verify presence of voltage from 30 v ac to 122, power distribution equipment, 000 V AC 122 kV in transmission lines, down power lines, fuses and load break connectors.
Includes hot stick tic 410a for voltages higher than 1500 V AC.
|Model||TIC 300 PRO/KIT|
2. CEM #ad
Beeper Sound, Auto Power Off, LED Indicators, CEM AC-6 tic Tracer,Non-Contact AC Voltage Detectors, CATIII-1000V #adCEM #ad
- Sound and light alarm & led flashlight: a white led flashlight with high brightness and low power consumption helps in illuminating the workspace in dark; The lighting lamp and the probe are combined together, convenient for measuring. Adjustable sensitivity & dual range testing: the sensitivity is adjustable, and the measurement is more sensitive and flexible; the voltage test pen has dual range, and the sensitivity can be adjusted according to the needs.
Pocket-sized, pen hook allows you to carry it in your shirt pocket.
Automatically turn off when no operation and no detection of AC voltage. Low battery self test: when the battery voltage is low, the power light blinks three times, the buzzer sounds and the detector turns off automatically.
This brand-new test pen is easy to use, just touch the power socket or close to the live wire. Non-contact & safe voltage tester: the test can be carried out without physical contact, and the insulation operation ensures the safety of the test. Compact design: automatic detection of test pencil after power-on. Please replace the battery on time. If you encounter any problems please contact us. Detection voltage range 50V to 1000VAC.
3. Klein Tools #ad
Pocket Clip, Klein Tools NCVT1P Voltage Tester, Non-Contact Voltage Detector Pen, Audible and Flashing LED Alarms, 50V to 1000V AC #adKlein Tools #ad
- Non-contact detection of ac voltage in cables, lighting fixtures, switches, circuit breakers, non-tamper-resistant outlets, cords, and wires. Conserve batteries with auto power-off function. Lightweight and durable compact design with a convenient clip fits securely in pocket; 6.
6-foot 2 m drop protection. Visual and audible indicators of voltage detection with a high intensity, bright red LED, and an audible tone. Broad application with a 50 to 1000v AC power detection range.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
4. Fluke #ad
Fluke 1AC-A1-II VoltAlert Non-Contact Voltage Tester, Voltage Detection Range 90 V to 1000 V AC, CAT IV 1000 V Rating, Audible Beeper, Includes Batteries And 2 Year Warranty, Silent Mode, Pocket-Sized #adFluke #ad
- Cat iv 1000 v for added protection. Upon detection, tip glows and beeper sounds. 20-volt to 90-volt AC control circuit model also available. Voltbeat technology and continuous self-test - so you always know it is working. Range 90-volt to 1000-volt.
|Part Number||Fluke 1AC II|
|Model||Fluke 1AC II|
5. Klein Tools #ad
Pocket Clip, Klein Tools NCVT3P Dual Range Non Contact Voltage Tester, Audible and Flashing LED Alarms, Flashlight, 12, 1000V AC Pen #adKlein Tools #ad
- Green light indicates no voltage. Voltage tester provides non-contact detection of low voltage in security, communications, environmental control, entertainment, and irrigation systems.
Bright flashlight illumites work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function. Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides convenient storage and quick access. Detects voltage with simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
6. Milwaukee #ad
Milwaukee 2202-20 Voltage Detector with LED Light #adMilwaukee #ad
- Voltage detector W/Led Light. The product is highly durable. The product is easy to use and easy to handle.
7. Southwire #ad
Southwire Tools 40116N NCV Detector 100-600V AC #adSouthwire #ad
- Audible and visual indication of ac voltage from 100-600V AC. Green led indicates tester is ready for use. Cat iv 600v saftey rating, ul and cul listed.
Not designed for use with Tamper Resistant TR outlets. Built-in flashlight: this non contact ac voltage detector features a built-in flashlight for user convenience in dim lighting.
Quickly checks for the presence of live voltage on outlets, wiring, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures and switches. Increased battery life: the auto power off feature increases the battery life by powering off after 5 minuets of inactivity. Southwire Pen style voltage tester.
8. Ideal Industries #ad
IDEAL INDUSTRIES INC. SureTrace 61-959 Circuit Tracer Open/Closed with Clamp #adIdeal Industries #ad
- A red led display indicates a numeric value 0-99, providing a quick and easy way to determine signal strength and proximity to a conductor carrying the signal from the transmitter. Easy-to-replace aA batteries provide the tracer with 4 times the tracing power.
Works on energized or de-energized circuits 0-600V AC/DC. Finds breakers and fuses, wires in walls ceilings and floors, dead shorts, splice errors, and buried conductors. Powerful circuit tracer: your ideal troubleshooting solution.
Ideal quality: family-owned, professionally run company with a long history of building relationships, providing top customer service and setting industry standards. Ideal suretrace technology: suretrace circuit tracers feature a rotating display in the industry.
Regardless of the position the tracer is in, the display will orient itself in 90 degree increments to an easy-to-read vertical position. Long battery life: long battery life allows for 25 hours open circuit testing or 6 hours short circuit tracing. We’ve been committed to the craft and its craftsmen for over 100 years. Clear indication: audible indication intensifies with signal strength.
|Brand||Ideal Industries #ad|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
9. Amprobe #ad
Amprobe TIC 300 PRO High Voltage Detector #adAmprobe #ad
- Non-contact ac voltage detection from 30 VAC to 122, 000 VAC 122kV. High voltage setting 1500-122kv for checking transmission lines, power distribution equipment, and finding/verifying down power lines and other high voltage applications.
Lower voltage setting 30vac-1500VAC for checking voltage presence in breaker panels, breakers, power outlets and wiring. Visual and audible voltage indication. Self-test verifies that tester works properly.
|Model||TIC 300 PRO|