As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. STAR BRITE #ad
STAR BRITE Premium Golden Teak Oil 16 Oz- Sealer, & Finish for Outdoor Teak & Other Fine Woods 085116PW, Preserver #adSTAR BRITE #ad
- Advanced tung oil polymers provide maximum protection for teak and other fine woods. Contains uv absorbers to protect against sun damage, weathering and fading. Star brite products are proudly made in the United States since 1973.
Ultra-refined formula gives teak a natural, long lasting, warm golden color. Sport type: Boating. Easy to use, fast drying; ideal for boats, pools and wood furniture too.
|Brand||STAR BRITE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Star brite #ad|
2. Bayes #ad
Maintains Fine Teak and Restores Neglected Teak, Cleans, Shines, and Protects, 16 oz 1-Pack, Bayes High Performance Teak Cleaner & Restorer #adBayes #ad
- Even old and neglected teak can be beautifully restored back to a beautiful form and protected from further environmental damage. The bayes teak cleaning solution deeply penetrates and protects the wood from getting dry, stained, spotty or grayed, cracked, while cleaning and maintaining for a beautiful appearance.
Protect your investment. Non-toxic & biodegradable, great for the environment, leaping bunny certified, Recyclable Non-Aerosol Bottle, Cruelty-free, as well as your home, Proudly made in the USA.
Oil based formula cleans, fixtures and surfaces, dirt, easily cleans the dust, shines & protects teak & wood furniture, and grime off of teak. Enriched with lemon and essential oils, and environmental elements, which naturally nourish, rain, protect and seal the surface against moisture, sun, UV light, especially useful on boats and yachts. Easy maintenance for fine teak furniture.
3. Howard Products #ad
Howard SWAX16 SunShield Outdoor Furniture Wax with UV Protection, 16-Ounce, Yellow #adHoward Products #ad
- Conditions and protects any wood surface, especially teak and other tropical hardwoods. Prevents further drying and fading of wood finishes due to sun exposure, temperature variations, and moisture both indoors and outdoors.
Unique formula combines UV inhibitors with a blend of carnauba wax, beeswax, and orange oil. Replenishes finished or unfinished dry wood surfaces on chairs, lounge chairs, desks, benches, chests, tables, etc. Enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain as it protects your wood furniture.
|Brand||Howard Products #ad|
|Manufacturer||Howard Products #ad|
|Warranty||Products sold by designed for outdoors are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for up to one year after the purchase date. Prolonged exposure to weather conditions including snow, rain and humidity are not covered under the warra.|
4. Bare Decor #ad
Bare Decor Premium Golden Teak Oil for Home and Marine Use, 16oz #adBare Decor #ad
- Penetrates deep into wood for the ultimate protection from sun and weather. For weathered teak, clean teak thoroughly prior to applying. Easy to use, dries quickly. Ultra refined teak Oil, gives teak a natural golden Color. Enhances natural wood grain and Color of teak and all other fine wood.
|Brand||Bare Decor #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bare Decor #ad|
5. Furinno #ad
Natural, Furinno FG17685 Tioman Outdoor Patio Furniture Hardwood Deck Box in Teak Oil #adFurinno #ad
- 43hx20 Fits in your space and needs, fits on your budget. Dimension: 44. 395 lbs. Easy to maintain and assemble. 49wx23. 55d inches. Durable, decorative and functional storage organizer. Materials: manufactured from Malaysia hardwood and marine plywood. Holds up to approx.
6. Furniture Clinic #ad
Gloves, Teak Brightener, Teak Oil, Furniture Clinic 6-Piece Garden Restoration Kit | Includes Teak Cleaner, Cloths & Brush | For All Types of Garden Furniture #adFurniture Clinic #ad
- For best results and to help make future maintenance easier, you should apply three coats of oil to your garden furniture. Take the teak brightener and shake the bottle well before use, and mix the Teak Brightener into a bucket of water at a ratio of 1:1.
Maintenance: you should clean and reoil garden/pool furniture once a year. Leave the oil to thoroughly soak in and dry for between 4-6 hours. Leave for a few minutes and then rinse down. Rinse the wood with clean water to remove any excess Teak Cleaner.
Take the teak cleaner for outdoor furniture and shake the bottle well before use. Mix the cleaner into a bucket of warm water at a ratio of 1:5 1 part Teak Cleaner to 5 parts warm water. Dip a scrubbing brush into the mixture and scrub the surface to loosen and dirt and grime.
Ensure the outdoor furniture set is clean and dry. Apply to a clean, put on the protective gloves, lint-free cloth and rub into the garden furniture following the direction of the grain. Leave for a few minutes and then wipe off any excess. You shouldn’t need to use the brightener every time but you can choose to do so if you think the furniture has weathered badly, or if you don’t get round to applying the oil every year. Wipe the wood down using a clean, lint-free cloth.
7. Minwax #ad
Clear, 1, Minwax Available 671004444 Teak Oil, quart #adMinwax #ad
- Enhances wood grain by penetrating into wood pores. Enhances wood grain by penetrating into wood pores. Ideal for outdoor and indoor furniture or marine surfaces above the water line.
Teak oil. This product adds a great value. Protects dense woods from moisture and UV rays. Restores wood's natural warmth and richness. Protects dense woods from moisture and UV rays.
8. Rust-Oleum #ad
Quart, RUST-OLEUM Watco A67141 Teak Oil Finish #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Watco quart Teak Oil Finish. Creates a rich, warm glow of a hand-rubbed finish. Provides interior or exterior one-step protection for dense woods such as teak, rosewood and mahogany. Designed for hard or exotic woods. Resistant to mildew, water and UV light.
Protects wood from within and will not chip, peel or wear away. Dries tack free in 8 hours and covers up to 170 sq ft. Provides one-step protection. Will not crack, chip or peel. Provides outstanding UV and moisture resistance, and great protection for marine use above the water line.
9. HOPE'S #ad
One, Wood Finish for Furniture & Floors, HOPE'S 100% Pure Tung Oil, 32 Fl Oz, All Natural Moisture Resistant Sealer #adHOPE'S #ad
- Permeates - unlike other finishes that form a film on the wood’s surface, cures to a flexible non-oily solid, tung oil penetrates deep into the wood fibers, and becomes part of the wood itself.
Great for food contact surfaces - since tung oil is considered non-toxic when dry, wooden utensils, it is great for cutting boards, butcher blocks, countertops, wooden bowls, and more.
Easy to use - tung oil is a natural oil recognized by craftsmen to offer the ultimate hand-rubbed finish for all fine woods; just wipe on and allow the oil to cure at room temperature.
Protects - resistant to moisture, oil, alcohol, and everyday wear for lasting beauty and protection; lasts many times longer than mineral oil and wax based products. Multi use - amazing results on almost any surface that will allow the oil to penetrate - new unfinished wood, concrete floors and countertops, even brick, weathered wood, stone, stripped wood, and cast iron.
|Manufacturer||The Hope Company #ad|