As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Midwest Tool & Cutlery #ad
MWT-6510S, Straight Cut Offset Tin Cutting Shears with Forged Blade & KUSH'N-POWER Comfort Grips, MIDWEST Aviation Snip #adMidwest Tool & Cutlery #ad
- Easy cutting - compound leverage multiplies handle force to cutting blades by 8:1 for significantly less fatigue. Straight offset cut - Cuts straight and wide left and right curves.
Use in either hand. Longest lasting cutting edge - Blades are hot drop-forged of molybdenum alloy steel and austemper heat-treated for maximum strength and durability.
Made in usa. Strongest handles - high tensile strength steel will not bend from hand pressure and provides efficient conversion of hand force to cutting power. Comfortable grips - kush'n-power grips conforms with the motion of the user's hands and the indented ribs prevent hand and finger slippage.
2. Wiss #ad
Crescent Wiss 9-3/4" MetalMaster Compound Action Snips, Straight, Left and Right Cut, M3R #adWiss #ad
- Handles have built in stops providing consistent operation and blade opening. Free float design on the pivot bolt provides longer life. Precision cast molybdenum blades with conk ground edges and serrations for cutting low carbon, cold rolled 18 gauge steel.
Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA. Spring action for fast, effortless feed. Blade serrations spread cutting force across jaws improving cut quality and tool life.
Superior design prevents tears at end of cuts by controlling blade bypass and minimizes folding and burrs. Ergonomic, single material non slip handle grips provide excellent control and easy cleaning with built in hang hole for convenient storage. Cuts straight and slight curves with yellow handles for quick identification. Ergonomic, single handed latch operation for left or right handed use.
|Manufacturer||Cooper Hand Tools #ad|
|Warranty||Standard Limited Lifetime|
3. FINDER #ad
Scissors for Cutting Hard Material, Metal Sheet Cutter, Finder 10'' Straight Cut Aviation Snips #adFINDER #ad
- Ergonomic designed PVC handle, comfortable grip. Ideal for cutting hard material: aluminum, sheet metal, floor covering, leather, card board and plastic. Safety lock between the handles. Anti-rust crV steel, hard and endurable. Heat-treated blade, sharp and hard.
4. FINDER #ad
Long Straight Cut Tin Snips Cutting Shears Power Cutter with CR-V Blade & Comfortable Grip, Hard Material, Finder 12" Aviation Snips, 300mm Scissors for Cutting Metal Sheet, Industrial Quality #adFINDER #ad
- Serrated cutting edges prevent materials from slipping during use. Ergonomic design: the ergonomic designed tpr handle with comfortable soft grip, which conforms with the motion of the user's hands and the indented ribs prevent hand and finger slippage. Straight regular cut: the extra long straight-cut aviation snip is used to cut straight and wide curves to the left and right, and can be used in either hand.
Longest lasting cutting edge: the blades are hot drop-forged of premium CRV steel and austemper heat-treated for maximum strength and durability. It' s easy to open and close for convenient security system.
The aviavtion tin snips adopt vibration grinding head covering anti-rust oil, which is rustproof and more endurable. Safe & high efficiency: the metal safety lock is between the strong handles. The tail of aviation shear is with suspension hole design, which is easy to carry and store.
It' s safe and easy to do metal working! wide application: finder aviation snips are ideal for use on sheet materials, beading, aluminium, wire mesh, copper, plastic plates, sheet metal, cans, vinyl siding, and specially designed to cut hard materials, cardboard, tiles, tins and fixings, leather, rubber and shingles. The straight blades that allow the hand to be kept safe above the cutting work below. High tensile strength steel will not bend from hand pressure and provides efficient conversion of hand force to cutting power.
5. DEWALT #ad
Impact Ready DWASHRIR, DEWALT Metal Shears Attachment #adDEWALT #ad
- Connects via standard 1/4-inch hex shank. Compatible with most 18V-20V impact driver and drills. Compatible with most 18V-20V impact driver and drills.
360 degree swivel head for maneuverability. Able to cut up to 18GA material. Connects via standard 1/4-inch hex shank. Able to cut up to 18GA material.
6. Craftsman #ad
Straight Cut CMHT73756, CRAFTSMAN Aviation Snips #adCraftsman #ad
- Full lifetime warranty, refer to "Warranty & Support" section below for full details. Induction hardened cutting edge stays sharp longer compared to non-induction Hardened jaws.
1/4inches blade markings for quick precise cuts. Cuts up to 18ga 1. 2mm cold-rolled steel or 22ga 07mm stainless steel. Spring-assisted latch for fast one-handed operation.
7. IRWIN #ad
12-inch 22012, IRWIN Tin Snip, Flat Blade #adIRWIN #ad
- Hot, drop-forged steel blades provide maximum strength and long life. Precision-ground edges on the tin snips ensure a tight grip on each cut for superior cutting quality.
Hot, drop-forged steel blades provide maximum strength and long life. Snip tool features a flat blade that cuts straight and wide curves. Precision-ground edges on the tin snips ensure a tight grip on each cut for superior cutting quality.
Durable spring washer holds blades tightly against each other when cutting. Durable spring washer holds blades tightly against each other when cutting. Snip tool cuts up to 20-gauge cold-roll steel and 22-gauge stainless-steel. Snip tool cuts up to 20-gauge cold-roll steel and 22-gauge stainless-steel. Snip tool features a flat blade that cuts straight and wide curves.
8. RUR #ad
RUR 8 Inch Straight Tin Snips For Cutting Tin Metal Scissors Professional Hand Tool #adRUR #ad
- Features non-slip Grip Handle That Reduce Fatigue. Durable high carbon steel blades provide powerful cutting leverage. The spring at the handle is designed to apply force better. 100% brand new and high quality. Cutting through tin and sheet metal with little effort.
9. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars Titanium Nitride No. 8 Shop Snip 12-79266984, 12 Meters #adFiskars #ad
- Length: 8 inch. Lifetime warranty. Serrated blades grip while they cut to hold materials in place. Ideal for cutting heavy-duty materials like denim, upholstery, cardboard and more. Blades feature a titanium coating that is three times harder than steel for lasting durability.