As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Daltile #ad
Blue Waterfall 4 in Ceramic Tile 4.25 inch Shower Bathroom Kitchen Backsplash Daltile Color 0169 4x4 Subway Square 10 Piece Box #adDaltile #ad
- Shower bathroom Kitchen Backsplash. 10 piece Boxes. Vintage retro Mid Century Modern. Blue waterfall ceramic Tile 4. 25 in Square. Daltile color 0169.
2. SlipDoctors #ad
Residential/Commercial, Works in Minutes for Increased Traction, Stone Grip Industrial Gallon Non-Slip Floor Treatment for Tile and Stone to Prevent Slippery Floors. Indoor/Outdoor #adSlipDoctors #ad
- Coverage: up to 75 sq. Use any standard household cleaner and a mop or brush to keep the surface clean and slip-resistant. Stone grip non-slip tile treatment works on most natural stone floors and stairs, brick, unsealed concrete, quarry, honed marble and granite, travertine, slate, terrazzo, including porcelain and ceramic tiles, unsealed concrete and many other stone or mineral surfaces.
Not for use on highly polished tiles or on wood, VCT or laminate. Ft. Per quart or up to 400 sq. Stone grip is the ideal non-slip solution for indoor and outdoor tile, patios, balconies, around swimming pools, kitchens, staircases, unsealed concrete and natural stone areas including bathroom floors, and many other areas where there could potentially be a slip-and-fall accident.
Ft. Stone grip creates slip-resistant tile and natural stone floors in just minutes with no change of appearance.
The treatment time of a stone grip application averages around 5 to 15 minutes and the surface will be 100% ready to use once the solution has been neutralized and washed away. Important: some sealers, metal, painted surfaces, or synthetic flooring such as vinyl, glass, polishes and wax must be removed prior to application. Per gallon. Cleaning the floor after application is easy. Stone grip anti-slip is long-lasting and if treated correctly will ensure your flooring, ceramic or porcelain tiles, concrete or natural stone remains non-slippery for excess of 2 years.
3. Achim Home Furnishings #ad
Peel & Stick, Dining Room, DIY Flooring for Kitchen, Nexus Self Adhesive 12-Inch Vinyl Floor Tiles, 12" x 12", Granite Pattern, Bedrooms & Bathrooms by Achim Home Decor, 20 Tiles #adAchim Home Furnishings #ad
- 1. 2mm Thickness. Nexus vinyl tiles: refresh your home for a low cost and no hassle with the Nexus Vinyl Floor Tiles. Dimensions: each tile measures 12 inches x 12 inches and 1. 2mm thick. No wax Finish. High-quality: these vinyl tiles are high-quality and feature a stunning finish.
No messy glue or adhesives needed. There are 20 tiles per box, which will cover 20 square feet. Bringing great designs home: achim home decor has been bringing fashion and value to your home since 1962.
From classic black and white to marble, the Nexus Floor Tiles come in a wide variety of patterns, so you’re sure to find the perfect match for any space. Stunning high gloss. Just peel 'N' Stick. Includes 20 vinyl tiles.
Simply peel and stick the Nexus tiles to a flat and dry surface to give your home a brand-new look. Our tiles can be used in any room in your home including the kitchen, foyers, bathrooms, dining room, bedrooms, and basements. Specializing in decorative window and floor styles, we pride ourselves on offering outstanding value with the highest quality standards. Peel ‘n’ stick: the nexus vinyl floor tiles feature easy do-it-yourself installation.
4. Color y Tradicion #ad
Color y Tradicion 100 Mexican Tile Mix 4x4 #adColor y Tradicion #ad
- 20 colonial patterns similar as the image. Ceramic tile size: 4x4 each. 100 mexican Tile mix. One week delivery.
5. Tenedos #ad
12 inch x 12 inch Travertine Tile in Tuscany Classic #adTenedos #ad
- Tuscany classic Tumbled Travertine Flooring Tiles. Finished: Honed or Matte Finish. Sold by box 10 sqft 12x12 Matte finish Travertine Tile. Thickness: 038".
|Manufacturer||MS International #ad|
6. Red Devil #ad
Red Devil 0497 Tile Paste Adhesive, White, 1 PACK #adRed Devil #ad
- Water clean-up. Excellent adhesion to many tiles. Troweling not usually necessary. Ideal paste consistency. Easy application and tooling.
|Brand||Red Devil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Red Devil #ad|
7. American Olean #ad
Set of 12 Glossy White Ceramic Tiles for Arts & Crafts #adAmerican Olean #ad
- Includes 25 page full Color Tile and Crafts Guides on CD. 12 glossy white american olean ceramic tiles 4x4 each actual tiles is 4. 25 inches x 4. 25 inches x. 25 inches.
8. Magic American #ad
White, Magic American Tub/Floor Peel and Stick Caulk, 1-1/4" x 5' #adMagic American #ad
- White - 1 1/4" x 5'. Quick & easy alternative to regular caulk. Molded-in score line assures uniform positioning against the surface. Simply peel and stick to the surface, even over existing caulk. No mess, no tools.
|Brand||Magic American #ad|
9. JJ CARE #ad
Tile Underlayment Mat, ⅛” Thick, Anti-Fracture and Crack Isolation Waterproofing Membrane, 3.3 ft x 16.5 ft / 54 Square Feet, Uncoupling Membrane for Under Tile, JJ CARE Uncoupling Membrane #adJJ CARE #ad
- Quick and easy to use - these uncoupling membrane rolls are lightweight and easy to carry, making them extremely easy to install using your standard tools. This uncoupling membrane for tile was invented to absorb the movement of the substrates, pressure and movement to your tiles, stop the transfer of stress, thereby preventing fractures and cracks. This is also ideal for bathroom and shower floors, even for your sauna or steam rooms! No need to wait for the mortar to cure.
Fast, simple and hassle-free! protect your home investment - nobody wants to install tiles over cracked floors but what guarantee do we have that your newly-built concrete floors won’t have cracks or fractures years after? So to better protect your home, it’s best that you take precautionary measures and use these uncoupling membranes for your lovely abode.
Excellent waterproofing layer - aside from uncoupling the tile from the substrate, these membranes also act as a great waterproofing layer that protects moisture-sensitive substrates like wood, metal or asphalt. Prevent fractures and cracks - some substrates like plaster or plasterboard lose their cohesive strength when they get wet while wood substrates expand.
As the name suggests, this is used to uncouple the tiles from the substrate and keep the stress or movement from reaching the tiles and is also a great barrier that keeps water and moisture from seeping through the substrates. Its grid structure and anchoring fleece laminated on the underside bonds well to a modified thin-set mortar and tiles can be immediately installed over the uncoupling membrane. A tile installation must-have - the uncoupling membrane is essential to the process of ceramic or stone tile installation as it keeps the tiles from cracks and fractures. These result in cracked tiles and grout which no one wants to happen.