As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Homax #ad
10", Yellow, Homax Drywall Mud Tray #adHomax #ad
- Perfect for use when taping and mudding drywall. Heavy-duty, high-impact polystyrene. 10 inch. Easy-to-clean and use. Lightweight & durable.
2. Warner Manufacturing #ad
10827, Warner 10" Grip & Go Lightweight Plastic Drywall Mud Pan #adWarner Manufacturing #ad
- This products adds a great value. Includes a strap that makes it easier to grip, hold and maneuver on jobsite at all angles. This product is manufactured in United States.
3. Edward Tools #ad
Edward Tools 13” Steel Mud Pan, Heavy duty but still lightweight, Sheared edges for easy knife cleaning, Drywall mud pan, Perfect size for larger knives, Rust proof design #adEdward Tools #ad
- Sheared edges for quick and easy drywall knife cleaning. Perfect size for up to 12” drywall knives - Any pan smaller than 13" is too small. Lifetime warranty. Mud tight leak proof seams. Rust proof galvanized steel.
4. Edward Tools #ad
Edward Tools Plastic Drywall Mud Pan with Steel Scraping Bar 12”, Scraping bar sheetrock mud pan for Quicker Knife Cleaning, Lightweight Heavy Duty Plastic Without Added Weight, Tapered Sides #adEdward Tools #ad
- Easy to clean design. Sturdy plastic mud pan weighs less than metal mud pans for less arm fatigue. Tapered sides. Steel rust proof scraping blades for quicker sheetrock knife cleaning. Lifetime warranty.
5. Edward Tools #ad
Easy to Clean, Heavy Duty Rust Resistant, Heli Arc Prevents mud Collecting in Corners, Sturdy Edge for Quicker Knife Cleaning, Edward Tools Stainless Steel Mud Pan for Drywall 14” #adEdward Tools #ad
- Heavy duty stainless steel lasts longer and makes for quicker knife cleaning. Easy to clean stainless steel. Heli arc welds prevent mud from collecting in corners.
Rust resistant steel drywall mud pan stays looking new. Lifetime warranty - if this metal drywall pan does not hold up as advertised we will replace or refund your order.
6. Red Devil #ad
8 Fl Oz, 1/2 Pint, Pt, Red Devil 0542 ONETIME Lightweight Spackling, Pink #adRed Devil #ad
- Won't shrink or crack: Requires only 1 application to create a permanent, long lasting repair. Spreads easily: Apply with any putty knife for a professional looking finish.
Interior & exterior use: Can be used anywhere around the home. Paintable in minutes: Dries fast and saves time. No sanding required: Simply smooth the repair flush with the wall and you are done.
|Brand||Red Devil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Red Devil #ad|
7. Edward Tools #ad
Solid Aluminum Mud Tray Trowel, Drywall, Sheetrock, Plaster, Smooth Edges/Round Corners 13"X13", Edward Tools Aluminum Hawk for Masonry, Ergo Handle with Sponge Callus Preventer #adEdward Tools #ad
- Smooth edges and round corners. Lifetime warranty - We guarantee our tools for life. Durable gauge hard rolled aluminum is lightweight and heavy duty. Mulit use masonry hawk for drywall, plaster, stucco, mortar, cement, sheetrock. Ergonomic wood handle with sponge callus preventer.
8. 3M #ad
3M High Strength Small Hole Repair, All in One Applicator Tool #ad3M #ad
- Professional-looking results. Resists flashing of paint. For hole repairs up to 3 Inch in diameter. Firmly holds nails and screws after repair. Form: Putty. Lightweight spackle compound.
No shrinking, cracking, or sagging. Quick and easy repair for nicks and nail holes. Makes repairs 3x faster than traditional vinyl spackling. For interior use or exterior when finished with exterior paint or sealer. Primer enhanced spackling compound for great hiding power.
9. Edward Tools #ad
Easy to clean, Hex head for non slip, Fits all standard drills, Zinc plated steel, Paint mixer attachment, Reinforced weld, Edward Tools Paint and Mud Mixer for drill in 1 to 5 gallon buckets #adEdward Tools #ad
- More durable, rust proof and easier to clean with zinc plated steel than other mud mixer drill bits. Lifetime warranty - Have a problem with a weld or fit and we will replace your mixer.
Hex head design for non slipping while mixing paint, mud, grout and more. Perfect mud and paint mixer blade for mixing in 1 to 5 gallon buckets. Fits all standard drills.