As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. INWELD #ad
1 Lb, 14" x 3/32", Aluminum Electrode, E4043 Stick Electrode #adINWELD #ad
- Weld deposits are strong, dense, porosity-free with good color match and corrosion resistance. E4043 is used for production or maintenance and repair welding on all weldable grades of aluminum sheets, pipes, castings, plates, and extrusions with a minimum of 3/32” thickness.
Available in sizes: 3/32", 1/8" and 5/32" - available packages: 05 lb, 1 lb and 2 lb - select your option from the Sizes Menu - Check Picture #2 for an approximate number of electrodes. Special extruded coating in this electrode is dense and without the air holes found in cheaper dip-coated electrodes.
Please check picture #2 for an approximate quantity of electrodes per pound***. Can be used as a smaw-stick electrode or as an oxyacetylene brazing rod Very easy to use with an exceptionally stable arc, operating at low amperages with a very minimal amount of spatter or fumes.
Commonly used on irrigation piping systems, and building-up missing sections on castings, appliances, boat parts, shelves, machining errors, trucks or bus parts, ornamental aluminum parts, refrigeration equipment, aluminum door or window frames, extrusions, aluminum ladders, automotive, tanks, and plates. Read this: the images are for reference only.
2. JOUNJIP #ad
JOUNJIP Plastic Welding Rods- 7 Types of Welding Plastic PP PU ABS PE TPO PA PC Most Common Plastics- For Use With Jounjip Plastic Welding Kit- 52 Pack of 13" x 1/8" Dia #adJOUNJIP #ad
- 8 rods /bundle with 1 bundle of 4 Polycarbonate rods. Neutral colors- clearpu blackpp beigeabs whitepe greyTPO ivoryPA clearPC plastic rods blend nicely to the repair you need.
Important- when welding plastic it is recommended to find the matching plastic type for your base material for a stronger, seamless plastic weld. 7 different plastic types- covers the 7 most used plastics- polypropylene, TPO, Nylon, ABS, Polyurethene, Polyethelene, and Polycarbonate, 1/8" in diameter, 13" long, 52 pc set.
Plastic rods for any repair job- allows you to repair bumper, kayak, car or boat part, nylon, plastic tank, vinyl, ATV and more!. Save time and money- pair these rods with Jounjip Plastic Welder Kit to patch up your damaged plastic in a short amount of time.
3. SIMPLE WELDING RODS X #ad
Aluminum Brazing/Welding Rods, Simple Welding Rods USA Made, Make Your Repair Stronger Than The Parent Metal Every Time, From Simple Solution Now, 10 Rods #adSIMPLE WELDING RODS X #ad
- It's never been easier. No-nonsense, 39, 000 - 75, 000 psi tensile strength & 60, 000 psi compression strength delivers the key to make your repair or fabrication stronger than the parent metal every time - Fast. No flux - works with aluminum, aluminum alloy, zinc, brass & most non-ferrous non-magnetic metals does not work with steel except for galvanized steel lets you apply quickly & easily with any handheld torch – Oxyacetylene, Mapp, titanium, copper, die-cast, bronze, nickel, Map/Pro or Propane like the best metalwork enthusiasts do.
Dependable - make clean joints with no slag enables you to create a strong quality finish on all projects just like the pros do. Gets the job done - no need for expensive training or equipment provides you the ability to use this easily whether your a novice or a pro - Easily.
Superior performance - much lower working temperature than the vast majority of comparable products 728 deg F / 387 deg C lets you repair & fabricate a far greater range of aluminum and other non-ferrous metal parts. Usa made - simple welding rods are for every metalwork enthusiast who needs to repair or fabricate non-ferrous metal, but can't find a simple solution using just a handheld torch.
4. Forney #ad
3/32-Inch, Forney 30301 E6013 Welding Rod, 1-Pound #adForney #ad
- The product is lb 3/32 6013 Weld Rod. Easy to use. Excellent wetting action, yielding smooth and flat beads with steady arc with either AC or DC. Use for all types of mild steel fabrication. All position welding, general purpose rod for shallow penetration or in poor fit up conditions.
Low spatter and excellent slag removal, virtually self cleaning in vertical down fillets. Use on all types of mild steel where ease of operation and good appearance is required in all positions, ideal for vertical down welding.
|Warranty||90 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
5. Forney #ad
3/32-Inch, 5-Pound, Forney 30705 E7018 Welding Rod #adForney #ad
- Designed for welding head enable steels and projects involving hard to weld steels including thick sections and restrained joints with cracking issues.
Excellent for tack welds and out of position welding. The product is 5lb 3/32" 7018 Weld Rod. Ideal for general fabrication of cold roll steels. All position welding, low hydrogen rod for general purpose AC applications requiring low penetration, can also be used on DC+.
Not recommended for use with low open circuit-Voltage OCV power sources. Easy to use. Click on the by forney name above in blue under the title to view our full catalog of Welders, Abrasives, Chain/Wire Rope, Tools and more!.
|Warranty||90 day warranty against manufacturer defects.|
6. ALUMALOY #ad
USA Made, As Seen on TV, 1/8" x 18" Simple Welding Rods, Aluminum Repair, Aluminum Brazing/Welding Rods, Alumaloy 20 Rods #adALUMALOY #ad
- Simply clean the base metal, heat the base metal, NOT THE Alumaloy ROD, repair your way into hundreds of dollars of savings. Use something as simple as a propane torch on up. Made in the usa: alumaloy is an environmentally friendly product. No worrying: alumaloy melts at 728 degrees fahrenheit giving you the ability to repair the thinnest to the thickest metals without worrying about war-page or distortion.
Specs include: Tensile Strength lbs/ sq. In 39, compression Str. Lb/sq. In 60, 000, 000, shelf life is indefinite.
Please refer to instructional video. No flux needed! you can repair boats, transmission cases, Alumaloy repairs or fabricates virtually anything made of aluminum, and so much more. Each rod is approximately 1/8" x 18" long.
Alumaloy is a welcome addition to any tool box and 100% guaranteed to work for you. Unlike other specialty repair rods, Alumaloy contains no lead, no tin and no cadmium. Alumaloy is proudly made in the United States of America! Saving money and the planet at the same time. Alumaloy even repairs pot metal; one of the most difficult non ferrous metals in the world to repair! Permanent: alumaloy is specially formulated to make strong permanent repairs that can last a lifetime.
7. Blue Demon #ad
Blue Demon BDTP-125-01T Triple Play Low Temp Aluminum-Zinc Brazing Rod 1/8" x 18" 1 Lb Tube, #adBlue Demon #ad
- One rod, 3 applications. Welds zinc base metals, Brazed aluminum. Simple to use with only a propane torch. Approximately 22 sticks per tube. Stronger than aluminum, harder than mild steel, excellent corrosion resistance. No flux required.
8. Allturn #ad
Allturn 50PK Black Plastic Welding Rods For Repairing Plastic Bumpers,Kayaks,And Other Plastic Products, 9.1" In Length. #adAllturn #ad
- Any product problem occurs, we will solve it for you within 24 hours. Suitable for plastic bumpers, kayaks, plastic furniture, plastic toys and other TPOPEOPP plastic products. More effective with Allturn plastic welder.
The main composition of plastic welding rod is carbon fiber, glass fiber and other components, easy to operate high fit. Large capacity plastic welding rod gift pack to meet your high consumption needs, including environmentally friendly carton packaging, easy to store.
9. Elecxlink #ad
20-Pack 9.8in 25cm Universal Low Temperature Copper Aluminum Welding Cored Wire for Electric Power, Chemistry, Elecxlink Copper Aluminum Welding Rods #adElecxlink #ad
- Perfect welding effect -- designed with full & smooth welding effect because the item comes with internal powder, great weldability and corrosion resistance, high thermal conductivity, high electric conductivity and excellent processing performance.
No solder powder needed -- there is no need to use other flux powder with aluminum alloy as the welding core and coating as the salt base. It also used for argon arc welding and filling material for pure aluminum, connection with aluminum bus and guide rod of electrolytic aluminum plant and electric power, chemistry and so on.
Widely use – this low temperature copper aluminum welding wire is suitable for welding or surfacing welding alloy/ stainless/galvanized steel/ galvanized cast iron/ copper with high strength, good forgeability & good corrosion resistance.
Better than normal aluminum welding rod. High quality material — this low temperature copper aluminum welding rod is made of premium nontoxic, odorless and durable copper and aluminum. Application -- include welding filler wire and spray and flame metalizing wire.