As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CDMALL #ad
Cdmall Electronic Fan Speed Controller Variable Adjuster for Hydroponics Inline Duct Exhaust Ceiling Fans with 6' Long 120V 15A Cord #adCDMALL #ad
- Don't use it on brushless type motors. One switch, 3 settings: variable, off, and Full. Safe operation: Built-in grounded plug for safe operation with all inline fans.
Specifications: voltage/frequency:120V/60HZ Max. Come with 6ft grounded Power Cord with US standard plug. Multi-functional: makes it easy to adjust the speed of your inline fans and duct fans. Amperage:15A.
|Part Number||A-USB Fan-0325-339|
2. AC Infinity #ad
Low Noise Inline HVAC Blower Can Fan for Basements, Workshops, Kitchens, Bathrooms, AC Infinity RAXIAL S4, Inline Booster Duct Fan 4” with Speed Controller #adAC Infinity #ad
- Ac brushless motor with steel blades and lubricated bearings; not suitable in restricted airflow applications. A duct fan designed to boost airflow in HVAC systems and ventilate home spaces like attics and workshops. Unibody die-cast construction with no welded seams; reduces vibration while ensuring smoother airflow.
Features a variable fan speed controller, enabling you to optimize airflow and noise level for any application. Duct size: 4” | dimensions: 7. 28 x 3. 95 x 3. 95 in. Airflow: 106 cfm | noise: 28 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball.
3. VIVOSUN #ad
VIVOSUN Variable Speed Controller Cordless Vent Blower Speed Adjuster for Inline Duct Exhaust Fan #adVIVOSUN #ad
- Specifications: voltage is 120v; current: 3 amps; Wattage: 350W Max; Plug: 3-pole, Americangrounded. Lower cost: with this fan speed controller, you don’t need to run the fan at full speed all the time so that there is no waste of energy.
3 speeds: one knob, 3 modes; you can have high, and low speed of the fan, medium, suitable for different needs and situations with better ventilation.
Safe operation: simple box design to stay out of the way and keep cords tangle-free; Automatically protects against fan motor burnout; grounded plug for safe use. Usage scenario: this speed adjuster can be used on fans in places like grow tents, home, basement, warm houses, office and so on.
4. VIVOSUN #ad
VIVOSUN Variable Fan Speed Controller, Speed Adjuster for Inline Duct Fan in Ventilation System #adVIVOSUN #ad
- Cable; plug: 3-pole, Americangrounded. Lower cost: with this fan speed controller, you don’t need to run the fan at full speed all the time so that there is no waste of energy.
Safe operation: built-in grounded plug for safe operation with all inline fans. Usage scenario: this speed adjuster can be used on fans in places like grow tents, home, warm houses, basement, office and so on.
Specifications: voltage/frequency is 120v/60hZ Max; Amperage is 15A; 6 ft. 3 speeds: one switch, mid, 3 modes; You can have low, and full speed of the fan, suitable for different needs and situations with better ventilation.
5. BN-LINK #ad
BN-LINK Exhaust Fan Speed Controller Variable 3 Speed Ceiling Vent Fan Control Adjuster Cordless for Duct Inline Fan Vent Blower Controller Wireless for Ventilation Fans 4.8A / 600W #adBN-LINK #ad
- Note: this speed controller does not adjust below 50% to avoid burning out the motor. Amperage: 4. 8a. Save energy and control the noise to your liking by changing the speed.
Safety in mind: grounded outlet plug-in type for safe operation with inline fans. The operation of our fan speed controller is simple and easy to use. It can be widely used for exhaust fan, high velocity inline fan, mini blower and more. Not suitable for Shaded Pole Motor and Brushless Motor.
Provide a 15-month warranty. No messy wires, Neat and orderly. Three settings: 3 levels of speed - low, medium, High. Variable 3 modes speed options available for your fan. User-friendly & multi-functional: easily adjust the speed of your fan with a single easy-to-use knob. Made of high quality material for high safety and long durability. Specifications: voltage / frequency: 125v / 60HZ; Max.
6. DIGITEN #ad
DIGITEN Variable Speed Controller Exhaust Variable Speed Fan Speed Adjuster Vent Blower Speed Adjuster for Duct Inline Fan Speed Controol Governor for Ventilation Fan #adDIGITEN #ad
- In controlcorrectly and precisely adjust the speed of inline duct fans to your requirement. Plug-and-playgrounded outlet plug-in type, no messy wires and safety outlet, easy to install. Three settingsvariable speed with dial adjustment OFF, HIGH, MED, LOW to automatically protects against fan motor burnout.
Suitable for your grow room and greenhouse. Widely useit can be widely used for exhaust fan, high velocity inline fan, mini blower, etc. Practicalsave energy and control the noise levels of fans.
7. iLiving #ad
ILIVING Exhaust Fan Thermospeed Temperature Controller and Speed Controller, Black, ILG8SFST #adiLiving #ad
- Exclusively designed for use on the iLIVING brand shutter fans. Ul listed, 3a fla, 120v, 60 hz, 18A LRA. Ntc temperature sensor for precise temperature control.
Solid state full-range speed control. Easy plug and play Thermospeed controller, temperature and speed control. Auto cycle on/OFF at your desired temperature.
|Manufacturer||iLIVING USA #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
8. TerraBloom #ad
TerraBloom Fan Speed Controller For Booster Inline Exhaust and Duct Fans. Blower Airflow and Motor Speed Adjuster. Rated For Up To 350W. Continuous Dial Rheostat Control #adTerraBloom #ad
- You can exchange or return the item for any reason within 30 days from purchase date. Warranty: we provide 1 year warranty on these variable fan speed controllers. Slowly turn the knob the highest point to gauge the range of your fan's motor, it'll start making "humming" noise, its lowest safe speed is right before motor starts to "hum".
Key stats: current capacity: 3. 5a, rated for up to: 350w. This speed controller will allow you to slow down your 6", 8" or 10" booster fans by 25-40% percent from Max Speed. Note on "hum" sound: if you slow down your fan too much, which signals that the motor is not getting enough power.
Each fan has a speed range that it can operate in, typically the more powerful the motor, the larger the speed range it will have until it starts to "hum". Speed controller for booster fans: designed and tested to work with terrabloom booster fans. Mixing two speed controllers on one fan causes compatibility issues.
4" booster fans are very quiet even at max Speed, this controller will only let you slow it down by only 10-15% due to low powered nature of its motor. Durable 3-pole grounded plug construction, no extra wires to deal with. Use with fans not manufactured by TerraBloom or appliances other than fans is subject to compatibility, flawless performance not guaranteed in such applications. Some fans have very little adjustability range due to their motors' constrains, Voltage Capacity: 120V, such units can only be adjusted within "High" zone of the controller and will "hum" on Medium and Low settings.
9. Yescom #ad
Yescom Variable Fan/Router Speed Controller 3 Settings Hydroponics Inline Fan Exhaust Air 500W to 1800W Adjuster #adYescom #ad
- Note: the fan speed controller is not compatible with brushless type motors. Fan/blower speed controller with 31 1/2" grounded power cord, applicable for fan or router which power is from 500w to 1800w.
Please only use it with FANS that have a universal brush type motor. With built-in grounded control outlet and metal clamp at the back; Perfect for controlling speed of high velocity inline fan and mini blower.
One control switch for 3 settings: variable Speed, OFF and Full Speed; Speed control dial to control variable speed: Low, Medium or High speed. Fuse protected; ul listed power cord and plug for safe use; Lightweight, practical and easy to use.