As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Howard Products #ad
Neutral, 8 oz, Howard Products RF1008 Restor-A-Finish #adHoward Products #ad
- Before you go to the extreme of stripping it, restore it. Restor-a-finish restores the finish without removing any of the existing finish. Restor-a-finish is a unique finish-penetrating formula that restores wood finishes while blending out minor scratches, blemishes and abrasions.
Available in nine colors to match almost any wood finish tone; Neutral, Mahogany, Dark Oak, Dark Walnut, Maple-Pine, Walnut, Golden Oak, Cherry, and Ebony Brown.
Removes white heat rings and water marks, oxidation, sun fade, smoke damage and most other blemishes. With a simple wipe-on, wipe-off process, most finished wood surfaces that seem to need a complete refinishing job can be restored in a few minutes.
2. Howard Products #ad
Howard CF0016 Clean-A-Finish Wood Soap, 16-Ounce #adHoward Products #ad
- Known as “the soap that Gives Dirt A Lift”. Perfect for cleaning wood finishes before polishing, waxing, or restoring. Traditional blend of natural soaps leave your furniture clean and smelling fresh.
Quickly removes dust, and other stains from finished and unfinished wood, vinyl, automotive interiors, upholstery, grime, carpet, fabric, painted surfaces, dirt, and plastics. Great for deep cleaning neglected pieces of furniture that have years of buildup and stains.
|Brand||Howard Products #ad|
|Manufacturer||Howard Products #ad|
3. Howard Products #ad
64 oz, Howard Products FW0064 Wood Polish & Conditioner #adHoward Products #ad
- Polishes all wood surfaces to a soft luster with a protective coating of Carnauba Wax and Beeswax. Enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood. The perfect follow-up to Restor-A-Finish to maintain the newly restored wood finish.
For use on antiques, kitchen cabinets, wood doors and trim, dining tables, etc. Helps to prevent further drying of the wood and deterioration of the finish. Introduces conditioning oils that “feed” the wood and helps keep it from drying and fading.
4. Howard Products #ad
Clean, and Restore Wood Finishes, Wood Furniture Neutral, Howard Complete Wood Restoration Kit, Kitchen Cabinets, Wood Antiques, Protect #adHoward Products #ad
- Great for Antique Furniture Restoration. You eliminate blemishes in wood finishes and restore the original color and luster without removing any of the existing finish. Clean and dust kitchen cabinets, wood paneling, hardwood floors, furniture, antiques, any wood surface.
Great orange fragrance gentle on your hands no silicone or wax no harsh orange dye. Easy three step process: clean wood surface, then add beeswax for the top coat finish. Almost any existing wood tone from a Birdseye Maple to a Jacobean can be closely matched using one of the nine available finish colors.
Restor-a-finish preserves the original wood finish it also helps preserve its authenticity and value whereas stripping the finish may literally strip the piece of its value. Great to clean kitchen cabinets clean wood floors clean wood cabinets.
Howard orange oil is not just any orange oil or cleaner, this product was developed to clean the toughest grime and years of buildup grime dirt grease built-up oils aerosols. Best wood floor cleaner use as an antique wood cleaner. Clean and polish the surface, penetrate the finish with stain, restore the finish, and leave the original finish intact. Repair steam damage from coffee pots and stoves. Use feed n wax to treat and protect dry and damaged wood furniture antiques and all hardwood surfaces.
5. Howard Products #ad
16 oz, Howard Products ORS016 Orange Oil Wood Polish #adHoward Products #ad
- Leaves no wax build-up, only a nice shine and a fresh citrus scent. Polishes and helps prevent drying and fading of all your wood furniture including kitchen cabinets, tables, paneling, desks, chairs, and antiques.
Polishes all wood furniture to a nice shine with a pleasant fresh scent of oranges. Easily removes surface dirt and dust without drying out or harming the wood.
Safe to use on teak and other oiled woods. Penetrates dry wood finishes to replenish lost oils and preserve the wood's natural beauty. Conditions finished and unfinished wood surfaces to a beautiful, natural glow using real orange oil. Does not contain silicone oil or linseed oil. Clean and polish all wood finishes with real citris oils.
6. Howard Products #ad
16 oz, Howard RS0016 Restor-A-Shine Wood Finish Polishing Compound #adHoward Products #ad
- Revives shine to dull areas, eliminates steel wool swirl marks, and most other minor surface blemishes. Safely polish out and buff away fine scratches, oxidation, dullness, and haze on glossy wood finishes. Developed especially for glossy polyurethane, varnish, pianos, lacquer, including furniture, and shellac wood finishes, floors, and guitars.
Creamy formula that can be used with a cloth or an electric buffer especially when used on floors. Made in USA. Use as the final step in rubbing out a new high gloss wood finish to achieve a mirror like finish.
7. Howard Products #ad
16 Fl Oz, Howard Products FW0016 Wood Polish & Conditioner, 16 oz, Orange #adHoward Products #ad
- Introduces conditioning oils that “feed” the wood and helps keep it from drying and fading. Enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood. For use on antiques, dining tables, wood doors and trim, kitchen cabinets, etc.
The perfect follow-up to Restor-A-Finish to maintain the newly restored wood finish. Polishes all wood surfaces to a soft luster with a protective coating of Carnauba Wax and Beeswax. Helps to prevent further drying of the wood and deterioration of the finish.
|Brand||Howard Products #ad|
|Manufacturer||Howard Products #ad|
8. Guardsman #ad
Reusable, 405200, Guardsman Water Mark Remover Cloth, Erase White Rings & Haze Caused By Moisture and Heat #adGuardsman #ad
- Guardsman has been the leader in furniture care and delivering quality products since 1915. Made in the u. S. A. Can also be used for polishing metal and chrome.
Quickly and easily restore the original finish without costly repairs. This cloth 4 x 5 inch spot remover cloth is also reusable, allowing you to keep it handy for whenever you might need to use it.
Removes marks on wood caused by water, alcohol, or heat. Also conceals surface scratches, most permanent marker stains, and removes latex paint, and other minor blemishes from wood. No need to worry if you leave that icy glass on your dining table, or a hot coffee mug on your desk. Restores beauty without stripping the finish.
|Warranty||100% Quality Guarantee|
9. Howard #ad
Howard Feed-n-Wax Wood Polish & Conditioner Beeswax Polish 16oz 2 #adHoward #ad
- Use to maintain the restored finish after using Restor-A-Finish. Enhance the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood. Prevent drying and deterioration of all wood finishes. Polish all wood surfaces to a soft luster and protect with a coating of natural waxes.