As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gardner Bender #ad
7 Visual LED Tests , Red, for GFCI / Standard / Extension Cords & More, Gardner Bender GFI-3501 Ground Fault Receptacle Tester & Circuit Analyzer, 110-125V AC #adGardner Bender #ad
- Tests: standard outlets, GFCI outlets, extension cords. Tests for ground fault interruption, open ground, open neutral, hot/ground reverse, open hot, hot/neutral reverse and correct wiring.
Compact and easy to use. Succession of yellow and red lights provide indication of circuit status or specifies wiring errors. Tester trips between 6-9 mA.
|Brand||Gardner Bender #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gardner Bender #ad|
2. Klein Tools #ad
Detects Common Wiring Problems, Receptacle Tester for GFCI / Standard North American AC Electrical Outlets, Klein Tools RT210 Outlet Tester #adKlein Tools #ad
- Nominal voltage: 110/125v ac at 50/60Hz in 3-wire outlet. Built to withstand a 6. 6-foot 2m drop. Operating temp: 32-degree to 140-Degree Fahrenheit 0-Degree to 40-Degree Celsius.
Works on gfi outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device. Detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein - Geneva Supply #ad|
|Warranty||This product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage which occurs in shipment or failure which results from alteration, tampering, accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, or improper maintenance.|
3. Sperry Instruments #ad
Sperry Instruments STK001 Non-Contact Voltage Tester VD6504 & GFCI Outlet / Receptacle Tester GFI6302 Kit, Electrical AC Voltage Detector, Yellow & Black #adSperry Instruments #ad
- Audible and visible indicator: 360° visual and beeping audio Non-Contact Voltage Detection VD6504. Verifies voltage presense: verifies the presence of AC Voltage prior to working on electrical installation or troubleshooting GFI6302 and VD6504.
Circuit sensing: non-contact sensitivity detects 50-1000V AC and patented battery self-test feature VD6504.
Quickly read: bright color-coded neon lights for easy visual indication GFI6302. Durable: hi-impact resistant abs housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design GFI6302 and VD6504. Rated: cat rating iii 300v, cat rating iii 1000v, iv 600v, c-ul us gfi6302, vd6504 10 ft drop and 250 lb Crush GFI6302 and VD6504.
4. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools RT310 Receptacle Tester, AFCI and GFCI Outlet and Device Tester for North American AC Electrical Outlet Receptacles #adKlein Tools #ad
- Test gfci devices by simulating ground fault conditions. Detects the most common wiring faults in standard, AFCI, and GFCI electrical outlets. Tester delivers clear visual indication of the wiring condition at the electrical outlet.
Capable of detecting a dual-open wiring fault with simultaneous open neutral and open ground wires patent pending technology. Test afci devices by simulating arc fault conditions.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
5. Sperry Instruments #ad
7 Visual Indication / Wiring Legend, Sperry Instruments GFI6302 GFCI Outlet / Receptacle Tester, Yellow & Black, Home & Professional Use, Standard 120V AC Outlets #adSperry Instruments #ad
- Durable: hi-impact resistant abs housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design GFI6302 and VD6504. Gfci function: tests gfi outlets and standard outlets that are wired in series with GFCI outlets multiple outlets in kitchen or bath.
Warranty: sperry Instruments Backed Limited Lifetime Warranty. 10 ft drop and 250 lb Crush. Frequency hertz 60Hz GFI6302.
Rated: 10 ft drop and 250 lb crush, cat rating iii 300v, c-ul us, ce-marking and recognized by Occupational Safety Hazards Association OSHA as an National Recognized Testing Laboratory NRTL. Quickly read: bright color-coded neon lights for easy visual indication GFI6302. Testing capability: standard 3-wire and gfci protected 120Volt AC Outlets.
6. Sperry Instruments #ad
250 lb. Crush Rating, 360° Visual & Audible Indicators, 50-1000V AC, Sperry Instruments VD7504GFI DualCheck 2-in-1 Non-Contact Voltage Detector + GFCI Outlet Circuit Analyzer #adSperry Instruments #ad
- Save time and money: with 2 popular testers in 1 unit - featuring a non-contact voltage detector on one end and GFCI outlet tester on the other. Industry leading: Advanced ground testing circuitry precisely detects the required low resistance values.
Rated: 10 ft drop and 250 lb crush, c-ul us, cat rating iii 1000v, ce-marking and recognized by Occupational Safety Hazards Association OSHA as an National Recognized Testing Laboratory NRTL.
Durable: hi-impact resistant Polycarbonate Housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design. Audible and visible indicator: 360° visual and beeping audio Non-Contact Voltage Detection. Circuit sensing: non-contact sensitivity detects 50-600V AC and 50-60Hz.
|Brand||Sperry Instruments #ad|
7. Gardner Bender #ad
4 Pc. Kit, Non-Contact Voltage Tester GVD-3504, Red & Black, & Replacement Test Leads RTL-103, Gardner Bender TK-5HCN Home Electrical / Electrician Tester Kit Includes Digital MultiMeter GDT-311, Dual Phone Line Tester GTT-3200, GFCI Outlet Tester GFI-3504 #adGardner Bender #ad
- Dual telephone line tester gTT-3200: Tests single and dual telephone lines for proper wiring. Digital multimeter gdt-311: tests ac & dC Voltage, Continuity, Resistance, Temperature, Diodes and Batteries. Limited 1 Year Warranty.
Gfci tester ground fault receptacle tester & Circuit Analyzer GFI-3501: Tests standard GCFI protected outlets for proper wiring. Circuit alert non-contact voltage tester gvd-3504: detects "live" AC voltage without touching bare conductors use to detect voltage in outlets, appliances, light fixtures, eletrical panels, or extension cords.
|Brand||Gardner Bender #ad|
8. Gardner Bender #ad
Gardner Bender GTK-2 Safety Kit, GVD-3504 Non-Contact Voltage Tester and GFI-3501 GFI Tester, 2-Piece #adGardner Bender #ad
- Non-contact voltage Tester features visual and audible indicator, pocket clip, on-off button. Superior quality at an affordable price.
Gfci outlet tester has comfortable contoured design. Non-contact voltage tester senses AC voltage from 50-600V. Superior quality at an affordable price. Gfci outlet tester features indicating lamps that indicate 5 common wiring errors.
Two piece Safety Kit. Two piece Safety Kit. Gardner bender branded products and professional equipment have been a mainstay with electrical contractors. Gardner bender branded products and professional equipment have been a mainstay with electrical contractors.
|Brand||Gardner Bender #ad|
9. KAIWEETS #ad
Receptacle Tester with Voltage Display, Includes 7 Visual Indications and Wiring Legend for Home & Professional Use, GFCI Tester CAT II 300V, KAIWEETS Outlet Tester 48-250V #adKAIWEETS #ad
- Instant wiring identification: the red led indicators can be light up clearly for easy visual indication, when activated identify one of the seven common wiring options. Safety certificate & service: this outlet tester with gfci conforms to cat III 300V and CE-Marking, which backed Limited Lifetime Service.
It may cause house wiring trip. Voltage display: this gfci tester with led display helps you to measure the socket voltage and display it clearly in the LCD screen, it is also designed with a compact ergonomic and Hi-Impact Resistant ABS housing, which maintains an above industry standard impact & crush resistant rating.
7/24 customer Service. An easy to understand chart on the tester helps determine wiring condition in outlet, based on LED lights results. Testing capability: this receptacle tester detects the most common wiring faults in standard and GFCI electrical outlets, open neutral, reverse polarity, which is also with the standard 3-Wire and GFCI protected 220 Volt AC Outlets.
Capable of detecting the open wiring fault with open ground, open hot, hot/neutral reversed wires. Be careful of using this function on normal receptacles. It tests standard outlets that are wired in parallel to GFCI outlets multiple outlets in kitchen or bath, and outdoor receptacles require GFCI protection. Gfci function: this electric tester tests gfci devices by simulating ground fault conditions, which works on GFI outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device.