As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Estwing #ad
Estwing Nail Puller, 12" Double-Ended Pry Bar with Straight & Wedge Claw End, DEP12 #adEstwing #ad
- Built for the pro – carpenters, framers, demolition crews, wood workers, tradesmen & serious DIYers. Forged in one piece – the most durable, longest lasting striking tools available. High leverage design – rounded head for added torque & increased leverage.
Perfect for window & door trim, roofers, molding and baseboard. Work in small spaces – the precision thin claw allows the user to access hard-to-reach and confined places. Removes headless nails – claw designed allow for headless nail removal with minimal wood damage.
|Warranty||Estwing warrants its all steel hammers against failure in normal use, but does not warrant its tools against misuse, abuse or wearing out. Misuse could include, but are not limited to the following: a). Striking other hardened objects such as other tools, hardened nails, drills or chisels, etc. b). Pulling (attempting to withdraw) hardened nails, screws or nail sets. c). Filing of nick in claws or handles|
2. Estwing #ad
PC210G, Estwing Pro Claw Nail Puller, 9" Pry Bar with Forged Steel Construction & No-Slip Cushion Grip #adEstwing #ad
- Forged in one piece – the most durable, longest lasting striking tools available. Precision thin claw – gives you access into hard-to-reach places. Removes headless nails – claw designed allow for headless nail removal with minimal wood damage.
No-slip cushion grip – comfortable, durable vinyl grip for a strong hold in all conditions. High leverage design – rounded head for added torque & increased leverage.
3. Crescent #ad
Crescent Flat Pry Bar #adCrescent #ad
- Striking face has ground surface for precision nailing. Durable high visibility Red finish is corrosion-resistant. Precision ground ends for nail pulling with less material damage. Nail slot in both claw and pry ends for access to pulling.
|Manufacturer||Cooper Tools #ad|
4. Bates Choice #ad
Nail Puller Tool, Nail Remover Tool, Cutting Pliers, Nail Remover, Nail Pliers Cats Paw Nail Puller, Nail Pulling, Staple Puller, Pliers, End Cutting Pliers, Bates- Nail Puller, Carpenter Tools #adBates Choice #ad
- Made from high carbon steel For Long Lasting Performance And Preventing Rust. Perfect for carpenters, Construction, Installing New Floor, Handymen, Etc.7” end cutting Plier, Nail Puller. Dual use end nipper pliers to Cut Wires Or Nails Or Simply Pull Them Out. Soft plastic Coated Grip.
5. Spec Ops #ad
Spec Ops, SPEC-D11MOLD Tools 11" Molding Pry Bar Nail Puller Cats Paw, 3% Donated to Veterans Black, High-Carbon Steel #adSpec Ops #ad
- 3% of all spec ops tools purchases are donated to veteran and first responder causes. Precision-honed claw end removes embedded or headless nails with minimal damage. Up to 20% lighter, high carbon steel design for sniper control.
Compatible with SRS Retention Lanyards for added safety. Extra-wide, 30º blade for on-target molding removal. 100’ drop-tested to ensure durability on the toughest jobsites. Dual strike zones for rapid nail extraction. Two nail pullers for added versatility. Limited lifetime warranty.
|Brand||Spec Ops #ad|
|Manufacturer||Spec Ops Tools #ad|
6. Stanley #ad
8", Stanley FMHT55006 FatMax Molding Bar #adStanley #ad
- Limited Lifetime warranty. Tempered for safety and heat treated for durability. Flat striking face allows claw to be driven under deeply embedded nails. Polished flat surface and beveled claws for precise penetration. Forged, high-carbon spring steel for extreme strength & durability.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
7. Estwing #ad
HC-10, Estwing Handy Claw Nail Puller, 10" Pry Bar with Forged Steel Construction & Vinyl Cushion Grip #adEstwing #ad
- Forged in one piece – the most durable, longest lasting striking tools available. No-slip cushion grip - Comfortable, durable vinyl grip for a strong hold in all conditions. Removes headless nails – claw designed allow for headless nail removal with minimal wood damage.
Built for the pro – framers, contractors, carpenters, roofers, tradesman & serious DIYers. Curved claw leverage – added torque when pulling and prying nails or boards.
8. Dead On Tools #ad
Silver, Dead On Tools EX9CL 10-5/8-Inch Exhumer Nail Puller #adDead On Tools #ad
- Quality assured products. A true performance product. Trusted and used by experts. Proven and tested for durability and function in real world conditions. Designed with the skilled craftsman in mind.
9. Shark Corp #ad
Shark CORP 21-2028 Hardened Steel Alloy Nail Pullers #adShark Corp #ad
- For finish nail 2 in. An advanced tempering method in the drop forged construction process of this nail puller gives it extra durability to prevent chipping or bending.
To 3 in. Common nail 2 in. To 3-1/2 in. For finish nail 2 inch to 3 inch. Shark grip nail pullers remove even embedded, headless or rusted nails. 11 in. And ring shank. For common nail 2 inch to 3-1/2 inch & ring shank.