As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pony Jorgensen #ad
Pony Jorgensen 3724 24-Inch Steel Bar Clamp #adPony Jorgensen #ad
- The product is 24" STL Bar Clamp. Instant-acting bar clamp. 24-inch maximum opening capacity. 24-inch maximum opening capacity. Lightweight. Easy to use. 1/4-by-3/4-inch spring steel bar. Instant adjustment. The product is manufactured in China. 1/4-by-3/4-inch spring steel bar.
|Brand||Pony Jorgensen #ad|
|Manufacturer||Arrow Fastener #ad|
2. Bessey #ad
GSCC2.524, Bessey Clutch Style Bar Clamp, 2-1/2 Deep, Black/Red, 24 In, 1-Pack #adBessey #ad
- Protective pads for both top and bottom jaws. 2 piece clutch plate system. Powder-coated finish. Country of manufacture: China. Cast heads. Manufacturer: Bessey. 2 piece clutch plate system.
Zinc finish rail. Zinc finish rail. Included components: unit, instruction guide. Cast heads. Power source type: hand powered. Powder-coated finish. Mpn: gscc2. 524. Protective pads for both top and bottom jaws.
3. IRWIN #ad
One-Handed Clamp/Spreader, IRWIN QUICK-GRIP Bar Clamp, 24-Inch 1964720 #adIRWIN #ad
- One-handed quick-Release trigger releases the clamp instantly. 300 lbs of sustained clamping pressure. I-beam bar design reduces bending and flexing even under extreme pressure. New removable, swivel jaws and non-marring pads. New quick-change button easily converts clamp to spreader.
4. Jorgensen #ad
E-Z Hold Bar Clamps Set, Jorgensen 24" One Hand Clamp/Spreader, 2-pack, Medium Duty #adJorgensen #ad
- Application occasion- Suitable for a wide range of woodworking. Basic parameter- max opening: 24”; load limit: 300 lbs; reach: 3-1/3” from edge of bar to center-line of screw; Advancing handle: glass-filled nylon; Bar: 1/4”*3/4” plated, round-edge, high-carbon steel.
With 3-1/3 inch reach and furnished with soft and durable plastic pads. These unique bar clamps are some of our easiest to use clamps and are ideal for hobby, craft and model projects.
Features- the contoured comfort grip and quick release lever make it simple to get a firm grip in a flash. One-handed clamp- these bar clamps combine the speed and ease of single-handed use. The unique in-line advancing handle provides comfort and ease of the use, permits greater travel per squeeze.
As a “standard, ” quick-acting, one-handed clamp, the patented, innovative sliding head maintains substantially higher clamping forces. E-z hold ii design- not only can these versatile clamps be easily converted into a spreader clamps, also allow two clamps to be joined together to make a clamp with more than double the opening capacity of a single clamp.
5. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 24 Inch Ratchet Bar Clamp / 30 Inch Spreader Set, 2-Piece | CLP51524 #adTEKTON #ad
- Includes 2-pc 24 inch ratchet Bar Clamp / 30 Inch Spreader. Strong reinforced nylon jaw assemblies. Convert from clamp to spreader by placing fixed jaw on opposite end of bar.
Soft jaw pads grip workpiece and protect surfaces from damage. Press quick release button to freely slide jaw to any position. Continuous, trigger-operated ratchet action applies precise and consistent pressure.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
6. MAXPOWER #ad
Quick Release Wood Clamps Set, MAXPOWER 24-inch Bar Clamp and 31-inch Spreader for Woodworking, Pack of 4 #adMAXPOWER #ad
- Hardened steel bar - overall length 830mm, Rail Size 19 X 6 mm, Soft pads protect finer finishes. Easy to use - smooth ratcheting, quick slide adjustment and one-hand ratchet release trigger. Bar clamp 24” - clamping capacity up to 600mm 24 in.
Throat depth 55mm 2-1/8 in. 100 kg/220 lbs clamping force - 24 inch wood Clamp suit for light duty works, woodworking F clamps and DIY carpentry. Maximum spreading capacity - 800mm 31-1/2 in. Reversible jaw from clamps to a spreader.
7. Jorgensen #ad
Jorgensen 2-pack Medium Duty Steel Bar Clamp Set with 600 lbs Load limit, 24-inch #adJorgensen #ad
- Strong, light-weight steel bars are rust-resistant. Basic parameter - max opening: 24”; load limit: 600 lbs; reach: 2-1/2’’ from edge of bar to center-line of screw; bar: 1/4”x3/4” plated, round-edge, plated steel, smoothly cut U. S. S. Steel bar clamps are used by professional cabinet makers, carpenters, metalworkers, woodworkers, and with confidence by the doit-yourself homeowner on weekend projects.
Application occasion - suitable for a wide range of woodworking. Strong, lightweight steel bars are rust-resistant.
Threads; swivel: 3/4’’ diameter, high-carbon steel; Screw: 3/8’’ diameter cold-drawn steel with special, ball-and socket type. All adjustments are made in the moveable sliding head, making this style fast-acting, easy to open and close and suitable for “close quarters” clamping.
Materials - our clamps are proudly made using high quality materials for lasting value and great performance. Multiple-disc-Clutch holds securely at any point along the bar. Feature - rust resistant zinc plated steel bar; Sliding head with multiple disc-clutch holds work securely; New comfort grip handle with fast moving screw. Sliding-head design - the sliding head is threaded to accommodate the screw.
8. IRWIN #ad
One-Handed, IRWIN QUICK-GRIP Bar Clamp, 24-Inch 1964714, Heavy-Duty #adIRWIN #ad
- I-beam bar design reduces bending and flexing even under extreme pressure. Adjustable foot provides added support and enables clamp to sit upright on the work surface.
600 lbs of sustained clamping pressure. New removable, swivel jaws and non-marring pads. New quick-change button easily converts clamp to spreader.
|Warranty||Full Lifetime Guarantee - Each IRWIN hand tool is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the tool under normal wear and tear, except for damage caused by misuse or alteration.|
9. Bessey #ad
4 Pack GSCC2.524, Bessey 2.5-Inch x 24-Inch Economy Clutch Style Bar Clamp #adBessey #ad
- Sold as 4 Pack. Protective pads for both top and bottom jaws. 2 piece clutch plate system. Cast heads. Durable powder coated cast iron fixed and sliding jaws. Suitable for a wide range of woodworking and DIY projects. Powder-coated finish. Zinc finish rail. Medium duty clamp.
|Manufacturer||BESSEY TOOLS INC #ad|