As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 18" Bolt Cutter | 3400 #adTEKTON #ad
- Cuts bolts, threaded rod, chain, and more. Drop forged hardened alloy steel jaws. Adjustable and replaceable jaws. Compound cutting action requires less effort. Tubular steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
|Warranty||Always Guaranteed: [email protected]|
2. WORKPRO #ad
18", Chrome Molybdenum Steel Blade, WORKPRO Bolt Cutter, W017005A, Bi-Material Handle with Soft Rubber Grip #adWORKPRO #ad
- Ideal for cutting soft metal, rods, bolts, rivets and chain. Ergonomic bi-material anti-slip grips provide greater control and comfort in cutting. Drop forged chrome molybdenum steel and powder coated jaws for sure, efficient cutting and long life.
Classic lever-fulcrum design and precisely aligned blades deliver added leverage with less effort. Cutting capacity: hrc≤42: 1/4-inch6mm maximum；HRC
3. Gunpla #ad
Gunpla 18 inch Bolt Cutter Cropper Heavy Duty Hand Tools Bi-Material Cutters with Soft Rubber Grip Handles Chrome Vanadium Steel Blade for Cutting Chains Padlocks Wire Mesh #adGunpla #ad
- The drop forged chrome vanadium chain cutters are perfect for maximum precision cutting. Gunpla bolt cutters are forged with high quality chrome vanadium steel. Designed with soft rubber handle grips, wear-resistant and handy, these chain cutters were made with utmost comfortability to ensure long use and less fatigue during application.
These durable bolt cutters feature extremely hardened cutting blades with high frequency, they resist damage even during application on hard metals and the dents are made tough to sustain harsh and long use.
Requiring less efforts, our bolt cutters are made with strengthening rivets that connect firmly and will not fall off easily, ensuring a longer service life these cutting tools.
Ergonomic enough, the rubberized handles are nonslip, providing great control in cutting. Fully heat treated, these heavy duty bolt croppers are made highly durable and strong. High versatile, screws, rods, bailing wire, chain, padlock hasps, electric wire, gunpla this hand cutting tool is strong enough and can be used for cutting bolts, chain link fences and many more.
4. MaxPower #ad
Industrial Grade Bolt Cutter with Cr-Mo Blade, MAXPOWER Heavy Duty Bolt Cutter 18 Inch, Threaded Rods with 6mm1/4in Cutting Diameter, Bolts, Compound Cutting Action, PVC Soft Grip Handle for Wires #adMaxPower #ad
- Rust prevention & corrosion resistance – black phosphating covered on the surface of the blades gives great rust and corrosion prevention. Compound cutting action delivers more power with less efforts needed, making cutting more effort-saving.
Ergonomic grip handle – covered with thick pvc material, the grip handle brings a comfy non-slip grip, greatly relieve your fatigue for long working hours. Versatility & durability – cutting diameter/capacity: 6mm1/4in.
Blades are specially induction hardened for strong cutting force. Its lifespan is extended to 5 times of others’. The versatile bolt cutter cuts wires, bolts, threaded rods, and other metals. Hardened blades & powerful cuts – forged premium cr-mo steel jaws heat-treated for enhanced hardness and durability. Compound cutting action – long arms reach up to 18in/450mm to provide high leverage.
5. Neiko #ad
18-Inch, Neiko 00560A Heavy Duty Bolt Cutter, Chrome Molybdenum Steel Blade #adNeiko #ad
- Durable blades: high-frequency, heat treated blades resist damage and dents in tough applications. Ergonomical handles: Angled non-slip plastic, textured grips provide greater control and comfort in cutting. Chrome moly steel: 18-inch premium Cr-Mo steel jaws cut through harder objects than chrome vanadium steel bolt cutters.
More power, less effort: Classic lever-fulcrum design and precisely aligned blades deliver added leverage with less effort. Heavy duty: cuts the toughest bolts, threaded rods, padlocks, chains, wires and many other metals.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
6. Alltrade #ad
831718, 18", Trades Pro Bolt Cutter #adAlltrade #ad
- Durable heat-treated carbon steel construction. Hardened cutting jaws hold edge longer and can be resharpened many times. Built using strong chrome vanadium steel. Tool solutions for most all situations. Powder coated finish.
|Manufacturer||Alltrade Tools, LLC #ad|
7. MAXILLA #ad
18-inch, Cuts Bolts and Locks, Non-Slip Grip, Steel Construction, Maxilla Folding Bolt Cutter with Ergonomic Handles #adMAXILLA #ad
- Lifetime Limited Warranty. Drop-forged cr-mo steel construction and case hardened jaws conquer the toughest jobs. Black-oxide finish adds superior rust resistance. Wrench adjusted bolts allow fine tuning of cutting blade alignment.
Wide, ergonomic handles provide powerful, non-slip grip. Ideal for bolt sizes 5/16" or less and up to 42 HRC hardness. Locking mechanism for compact storage and easy carrying.
|Warranty||Lifetime Limited Warranty|
8. MaxPower #ad
8-Inch Mini Bolt Cutter, MAXPOWER 2 Piece Bolt Cutter Set, 18-Inch Heavy Duty Bolt Cutter, Chrome Molybdenum Steel Blade #adMaxPower #ad
- Drop forged Cr-Mo blades. 18 inch bolt cutter - drop forged joint arms. Blades adjustable with screws. 6mm cutting capacity. Heat-treated. Lifetime warranty backed by MAXPOWER hand tools against any manufacturer defects.
Cuts the toughest bolts, threaded rods, chains, padlocks, wires and many other metals. Rubber hand grips for comfort and control, anti-rust finish. 8 inch mini bolt cutter - Precision milled and drop forged steel jaws, heat-treated.
9. HK Porter #ad
0090MCP, Crescent H.K. Porter 18" PowerPivot Center Cut Double Compound Action Bolt Cutter #adHK Porter #ad
- Ergonomic non-slip grips Provide Greater Grip & Increased Control. Double compound action powerPivot Technology Provides More Power With 30% Less Effort. For use on: bolts, electric wire, bailing wire, rods, screws, chain, padlock hasps, chain link fences and much more.
Durable tubular steel Handles Provide Extra Strength and Increased Cutting Power. Precision ground, induction Hardened Center Cut Blades Provide Extended Cutting Edge Life.
|Brand||HK Porter #ad|
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|