As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seneca River Trading #ad
Gas Range Oven Igniter, for Viking Range, 2 Pack, AP5315579, PB040001 #adSeneca River Trading #ad
- The white ceramic part of the ignitor measures 2-1/4" Long. Replaces part number PB040001. Non-oem replacement part. The overall length from end of ceramic to end of the metal bracket is 4-1/2".
Brand new 2 pack Viking Gas Oven Igniter. The 2 wires measure 12-1/2" Long from terminal end to ceramic.
2. Repairwares #ad
Repairwares Universal Gas Range/Oven Igniter 5303935066 WB13K21 WB2X9998 Norton-501a WCI-5303935066 AP2150412 WB13K0021 PS470129 WB13T10001 41-205 #adRepairwares #ad
- Model number 5303935066 wb13k21 wb2x9998 norton-501a wci-5303935066 ap2150412 wb13k0021 ps470129 wb13t10001 41-205 gas range / oven igniter for many oven and range models from top brands such as Whirlpool, Frigidaire, Bosch, Sears Kenmore, KitchenAid, Roper, General Electric GE, Danby, Gibson, Kelvinator, Hotpoint, Westinghouse, Electrolux, Thermador, and others.
Unbox and handle with care: The igniter element is extremely fragile and sensitive to contamination - it should not be touched under any circumstances.
Extends the service life of your range or oven. Connector-free: includes ceramic wire nuts for quick splicing and universal compatibility with a wide variety of models and brands. May be needed to address issues with oven failing to heat or heat properly.
|Warranty||Warranty coverage applies when purchased from Better Surplus, the Exclusive Authorized Retailer of Repairwares Brand products. Warranty varies by product type. See manufacturer's website for more information.|
3. Supco #ad
Supco SGR4001 Igniter for Stove Range, Replaces Viking PB04001 #adSupco #ad
- Made in the USA. High compatibility - the sgr4001 is used on all Viking Glow Bar Ignition Systems, both bake, and broil. Highest quality parts - the sgr4001 gas igniter meets or exceeds OEM specifications and will not overdrive the gas valve on your range like some universal replacements will.
All high temperature - ceramic wire connectors, stainless steel shield, and MGT wire leads use on this gas igniter. Made in the USA. Gas range igniter - this supco gas igniter is a direct replacement for Viking PB04001.
4. Prysm #ad
PRYSM Range Igniter Replaces WB2X9998 #adPrysm #ad
- Compatible with all major brands. Buy with confidence - Snap Supply parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty. Quality you can trust - all Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
Installation Instructions available on our website. This range igniter directly replaces the following part #'s: 5303935066, ign5, ap00205013, 8009420, 5308009420, ea470129, 1802a303, 5303131300, 08067971, p205016, 41-205, 54099h05, ign5, p205013, 5303937521, 08013883, ah470129, 1802a300, ap2150412, 08009420, ign-5, 10064, gr411, 3131300, 12872, f16-747, 316t031p01, 5303210788, f17-038, 41-204, 10222, ign-8, f17-039, 316030600, ap205016, 5303207520, ign-4, 814269, wb2x9998, 5303207521, ap205013, 316t031p02, 3203706, 3131090, P205034 & more.
5. Frigidaire #ad
White, 1, FRIGIDAIRE 5303935066 Igniter for Range #adFrigidaire #ad
- Genuine replacement part. Frigidaire 5303935066 includes 2 ceramic wire connectors. Manufacturer model number 5303935066. With frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
The frigidaire burner igniter is a genuine OEM Original Equipment Manufacturer part designed and engineered to exact specifications.
Replacement gas oven ignitor. Frigidaire burner Igniter ignites the gas to light the oven burner. The high quality frigidaire burner igniter replaces 08009420, ap00205013, 5303210788, p205013, f17-038, 3203706, 5303207521, 41-204, 3131300, ign-8, 5303937521, ea470129, 10064, ign-4, ap205013, f17-039, 54099h05, p205034, 5303131300, gr411, ah470129, 8009420, 3131090, 10222, 08067971, f16-747, p205016, 5303207520, 12872, 316030600, ap205016, 5308009420, ign-5, 316t031p01, 08013883, ign5, 316t031p02, PS470129.
6. PRYSM #ad
PRYSM Range Igniter Replaces WB13K21 #adPRYSM #ad
- Compatible with all major brands. Buy with confidence - snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty. This range igniter directly replaces the following part #'s: erwb13k21, wb13k13, ea231280, ap3202322, wb13k0014, wb13k0013, wb13k12, ah952863, wb13k0012, wb13k14, wb13k10009, ap2020569, 2494, PS952863, wb13k10026, ea952863, ah231280, WB13K0021, wb13t10045, 1085573, PS231280.
Quality you can trust - all Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
Installation instructions available on our website - oven igniter assembly - Short ceramic style igniter with mounting bracket and wire nuts for installation - Amperage range is 3. 3 to 3. 6 *connector may need to be cut off and wires spliced to range wiring with porcelain wire nuts.
7. RO6G #ad
RO6G Cooking Appliances Parts VI4 1 Pack Gas Oven Range Ignitor for PB040001 Viking #adRO6G #ad
- These are a replacement Viking Ignitor, part number PB040001. With the purchase of quantity 1 of this listing you will receive quantity 1 ignitors. Set of gas range oven Ignitor part number AR04001. This is a flat ceramic Bar with a Round Style Ignitor.
8. Supplying Demand #ad
Supplying Demand DG94-00520A Gas Range Oven Stove Hot Surface Ignitor Replacement Assembly With Wiring Harness #adSupplying Demand #ad
- There are many different ignitors, and they are not universal. We have included a video in the product gallery to help you find your model number and information in the description below.
Sd products come in Supplying Demand packaging that includes helpful information should you have any issues. Be careful when installing not to hit anything or drop ignitor. This assembly lights gas flames for ranges.
Ignitors are fragile and susceptible to breakage. Alternate part numbers include ap5577941, 2692271, and PS4241428. Supplying demand replacement parts are compatible with Major Brands, but you should always verify fitment with your specific model. If the ignitor has failed it will not ignite due to improper heating and should be replaced as soon as possible.