As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Taytools #ad
1/32" and 1/64" MRSAE-24, Taytools 24" Rigid Machinist Rule Ruler Hardened Spring Steel 4R Graduations in 1/8", 1/16" #adTaytools #ad
- Rule is precision photo etched and black filled for long life and easy readability. Graduated with quick reading 1/8" and 1/16" increments on one side and 1/32" and 1/64" on the other. Brushed finish. Made from hardened spring steel. Rigid blade is 24" long,. 040” thick and 1” wide.
2. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Construction and Around The Home 24" Ruler, Metal Work, Stainless Steel Center Finding Ruler. Ideal for Woodworking #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The handy center finder ruler makes it super quick and super easy without having to do any math to find center. While you could always measure the length, why waste that valuable time. The center finding ruler is available in 12” and 24” sizes, which are both sold separately.
When trying to find the center on rectangular, divide the number in half then measure to that point and mark it, square or even round objects it can sometimes be challenging at best. To use the ruler, simply line the ruler up so that the increments are the same on both outside edges of the object your are measuring.
Make your mark at the center point and there you have it! It literally takes seconds to find center with this super easy to use ruler. Starting from “0” in the middle of the ruler, the scale is in 32nds.
The exact center is clearly marked with a circle and a fine point arrow to make it easy to see. The ruler is made 1mm thick stainless steel and flexes just the right amount for most any project while still remaining rigid enough so its not flopping all over when in use. The ruler may also be used as a standard type ruler with the 16th scale on the bottom side. This makes the center finder ruler even more versatile.
3. Breman Precision #ad
Flexible Stainless Steel Ruler, Breman Precision Metal Ruler 24 Inch, Imperial and Metric Ruler, Premium Steel Straight Edge 24 inch Metal Ruler, Stainless Steel Cork Back Metal Ruler #adBreman Precision #ad
- Durable, flexible metal rulers - made from high-grade, rust-proof stainless steel each metal ruler with cork backing is flexible enough for measuring curved surfaces without breaking & durable enough to last through many projects. The practical choice - creating anything from detailed diagrams to precise paper crafts is easier with a reliable metal edge ruler ruler.
Satisfaction guaranteed - we've built our products to last. Available in 5 sizes: a 12 inch ruler, 24", all available in singles or sets of 2 or 10! Great for school, & 36", 18", 15", work, home or your workshop.
No more relying on a basic wood straight edge ruler with faded markings. Precision you can rely on - we designed each precision cork back ruler with the measurement markings to be clearly etched in the stainless-steel ruler metal because you can't afford to make mistakes.
If the quality of our product falls below your expectation, contact us and we'll make things right for you. The hang up hole makes it easy to store the cork backed ruler away after use and keeps it within arms' reach for your next project. Non-slip cork backing & hang-up hole – cork ruler backing holds each long ruler steady & prevents ink from leaking under.
4. VINCA #ad
VINCA SSRN-24 Stainless Steel Office Drawing Ruler 0-24 Inch 0-60cm with Non Slip Cork Base Measuring Tool #adVINCA #ad
- Ideal for marking, measuring, picture frame matting. Ocr13 stainless steel for long lasting use. Metric and imperial measurement; Back side has non-slip cork base. Etched finished with 1/16 graduation. Measuring range: 0-24"/60cm.
5. Pacific Arc #ad
Pacific Arc Stainless Steel Ruler with 32nd and 64th Graduations, 24 Inches Rubber Backed #adPacific Arc #ad
- Accurate imperial graduations- with clean etched measuring markers, and drafters. Stronger and more durable than aluminum, this architect ruler ensures unbelievable durability and accuracy. It comes equipped with a rubber back to keep the ruler in place while in use. This flexible stainless steel ruler is calibrated in inches, never worry about bends or inaccuracies when in use.
Never worry about this metal yardstick failing you when you need it most. This is the perfect metal ruler for architects, and artists. Give them a practical, memorable gift that will further their creativity and work to the next level.
Made with a strong straight edge for marking and drafting lines. Premium drafting ruler- made from high quality stainless steel and acid-etched markings on both sides, great for drafting. With breakdowns to 32nd and 64th inches, the markings will never be inaccurate even on curves.
Perfect for architects, engineers, never make an incorrect measurement because of your tool. Created with professionals in mind- lightweight and flexible, a hanging hole, drafters, engineers, precision etching, and stainless steel durability. Money-back guarantee-if this stainless steel ruler isn't what you're looking for, we offer a money-back guarantee, backed by Amazon. The perfect gift - gift this stainless steel metal ruler to your favorite engineer.
6. Shinwa #ad
Mm and .5mm Satin Chrome Finish, Shinwa 24 Inch Rigid Stainless Steel Machinist Ruler English/Metric Graduations 1/64, 1/32 #adShinwa #ad
- All their rulers are made to strict japanese industrial Standards JIS B7516 Grade 1 for material consistency, finish, hardness, length, thickness, end squareness, flatness and straightness. Sizes is 24 inch x 1. 25 inch wide x 0040 inch thick.
This hard chrome makes the rule resistant to scratches and corrosion, but also eliminates glare greatly enhancing readability in bright-light conditions. These markings will not wear off even after years of abuse. This ruler is made from sus420j2 stainless steel hardened to hrC-40 and then coated with a smooth, hard, non-glare chrome.
The ends are ground square to within 0001”. This machinist ruler is made in japan by shinwa. This ruler has english/metric markings with 1/32nd and 1/64th graduations on one side and mm and.
5mm marks on the reverse. The edges are ground straight and then smoothed so when scribing along the edge with a pencil or marking knife not even the slightest resistance is encountered. Shinwa is the leading manufacturer of measuring tools in Japan and is quickly becoming the benchmark worldwide. The super-fine graduation marks have been precision photo-etched and then black-filled for easy readability.
7. Pacific Arc #ad
Pacific Arc Stainless Steel 24 Inch Metal Ruler Non-Slip Cork Back, with Inch and Metric Graduations #adPacific Arc #ad
- The inch markings are graduated in 32nd and 64th divisions. Give them a practical, memorable gift that will further their creativity to the next level. This provides the flat metal ruler with a versatile use use for projects at home or work. Non-slip cork backed- the cork back on the metal ruler provides a durable non slip backing to prevent unwanted movement during use.
Made with a hanging hole for easy storage. The perfect gift - gift this metal ruler with cork backing to the artist in your life. This metal edge ruler makes it easy to draw straight lines on any and all art, blue prints, and projects.
It's perfect for sewing, drawing, quilting, designing, drafting, and much more. High quality stainless steel- constructed of high quality stainless steel, drawings, this cork back ruler is made with artists in mind.
The steel ruler construction is durable for prolonged use and helps prevents unnecessary nicks and bends. Precise metric and inch markings- acid-etched into the metal ruler are exact metric and Inch markings. The markings on this cork backed ruler are acid etched on to prevent wear and fading. Money-back guarantee-if this 18 inch metal ruler with cork back isn't what you're looking for, we offer a money-back guarantee, backed by Amazon.
8. Starrett #ad
Starrett Steel Combination Square with Square Head, 24" Blade Length, Cast Iron Head, Hardened Steel, Scriber, 4R Graduation Type, C11H-24-4R, Reversible Lock Bolt #adStarrett #ad
- Versatile layout tool - starrett squares are offered in a practical variety of styles to suit the needs of the individual, mechanic, whether it be a toolmaker, carpenter, or a "do-it-yourself" homeowner. Designed for precision - the ruler has a 4r graduation type with 8ths, Quick Reading 32nds, 16ths, and 64ths that greatly increase the accuracy of your measurements.
Built to last - able to withstand even the harshest environments as our combination squares are designed to last a lifetime.
They are very reliable and perfect for any project you take on. Graduation is quick reading 32nds, 64ths. 24-inch starrett no glare satin chrome hardened steel machine divided blade. Graduation is 8ths, 16ths. Reversible lock bolt, spirit level and scriber.
Cast iron Head with black wrinkle finish. Aircraft quick Reading 50ths, 100ths. Variety of uses - the square head can be used for a variety of purposes such as scribing right angles and parallel lines, tri-squaring, depth gauging, mitering, measuring, height gauging, and levelling. Quality made - the blade is made of hardened steel, high-impact pressure, offering exceptional durability and resistance to wear, rough usage, and shock. Quick reading 32nds, 64ths.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|