As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. JustForKids #ad
G & F Products JustForKids Kids Work and Gardening Gloves with Rubberized Safety Cuff, Children and Youth age 4 to 6, Premium Leather and Cotton #adJustForKids #ad
- Heavy duty design and material safety rubberized cuff also easy to put on and off. High-quality split cowhide leather palm, and knuckle strap; gunn cut and winged thumb provide comfortable, thumb, first finger, fingertips, flexible fit.
Application: farming, gardening, tool handle, equipment handling work gloves. Premium leather and cotton provide the best abrasion resistant for many outdoor application, yet very soft to wear. 8. 5 inch long from the tip to the cuff, 4 inch palm width.
2. Wells Lamont #ad
Fits Youth Ages 5-8 952M, Wells Lamont Kids Work and Garden Gloves with Safety Cuff #adWells Lamont #ad
- Usage - ideal for gardening, farming, craft projects, housework, and more!. Protective wrist - heavy duty safety cuff protects wrists and makes it easy for kids to slip gloves on and off.
Elastic wrist - keeps out dirt and debris while keeping glove snug to kids' wrist. Leather features - palm, fingertips and knuckles are covered & protected by durable split cowhide genuine leather. Sizing - generally fits youth 5-8 years old.
|Brand||Wells Lamont #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wells Lamont Gloves #ad|
3. Kinco #ad
Youth, KINCO 1917-Y Child's Grain Pigskin Leather Glove with Safety Cuff, Golden, Ages 7-12 #adKinco #ad
- Package dimensions :06 cm l x12. 1 cm w x23. 5 cm H. Package weight :4. 0lbs. Product type :Safety Supply. Country of Origin :China.
4. Kinco #ad
Style No. 50, Fitted Elastic Wrist, Extremely Durable, Kinco, Kid's Unlined Suede Cowhide Leather Work Gloves, Easy-On Cuff #adKinco #ad
- Our seam patterns reduce the risk of irritation, blisters, and other common glove issues. Designed with more features for durability than any glove in their class, you can trust these gloves to work as long and hard as you do. Pro-grade protection and durability: easy-on cuff with shirred elastic wrist facilitates quick on and off use while tightening the shell material to the hand for a secure fit.
This unisex glove will fit both Men and Women. If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing down. Suede cowhide leather prevents punctures and abrasions: golden full suede cowhide provides good durability from wear and tear, while shielding the hand from punctures and abrasions.
Refer to sizing guide for best fit. Our most popular style: unlined leather drivers are our best sellers for a reason - they are built to stand up to any task, last almost forever, and provide protection from the elements.
Pieced leather hem incorporates an added piece of material, holds all layers of the glove together, which creates a finished look, and prevents fraying. Leather gloves start stiff, but soften after a few uses. Fewer seams for more comfort: by relocating and removing typical seam patterns, glove failure, this glove provides the smooth, comfortable feel of a seamless interior. Sizing and fit: sizing is based on men's sizes from the size guide. Leather welt at high-contact base of middle and ring fingers reinforces seam strength and durability.
5. Kinco #ad
Kinco Kids' Suede Cowhide Driver #adKinco #ad
- Small = age 3 or 4 yr olds, or older children who have small hands. Kids Gloves. Suede cowhide. Shirred elastic back. Keystone thumb.
6. Kinco #ad
Kinco Kids' Grain Leather Driver Glove #adKinco #ad
- Size: child ages 3 - 6. Golden full grain leather protects the hand & offers durability. Easy-on cuff with shirred elastic wrist facilitates quick on & off use, while tightening the shell material to the hand for a secure fit & providing an additional preventative measure to block debris from further entering the glove.
Product #: 94-C. Turned leather hem is a simple rolled hem that creates a finished look & helps prevent fraying. Out-seam index finger provides the smooth, comfortable feel of a seamless interior & eliminates rub points that often accompany bunched material typically inside the glove.
7. Kinco #ad
Style No. 1927KW, Kinco, Kid's Lined Premium Pigskin Leather Work and Ski Gloves, Heatkeep Thermal Insulation, Fitted Knit Wrist, Otto Striped Canvas #adKinco #ad
- Country of origin: China. A true and generous fit is fundamental to a well-wearing pair of gloves. Durable ultra suede palm, trademark fabric back, fleecy lining, knit wrist, Ages 3-6. A level of quality that has become an expected "standard" in the marketplace.
8. Kinco #ad
Otto Striped Canvas, Fitted Knit Wrist, Kinco, Kid's Lined Premium Pigskin Leather Work and Ski Gloves, Heatkeep Thermal Insulation, Style No. 1927KW #adKinco #ad
- This unisex glove will fit both Men and Women. Sizing and fit: sizing is based on men's sizes from the size guide. Refer to sizing guide for best fit. These air pockets work to trap the body heat generated inside the glove and shield the hand from the cold.
Otto striped canvas: kinco's Trademark Otto striped cotton-blend canvas back of hand offers lightweight, breathable coverage. Heatkeep insulation keeps hands warm and dry: heatkeep thermal insulation is comprised of finely spun polyester fibers, which create thousands of air pockets between the outer shell and inner lining to fully envelop the hand.
Pigskin leather is tough, and pliable: golden premium grain pigskin protects the palm with exceptional durability, BREATHABLE, and due to its porous nature, remains soft and flexible after getting wet.
Leather gloves start stiff, but soften after a few uses. An inner lining that is laminated to the Heatkeep fibers wicks moisture away from the hand to keep it dry. If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing down. The best of durability and affordability: Kinco 1927s have become the quintessential blue-collar glove of choice because of their durability and affordability.