As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kunz #ad
Kunz 9A 1/2A Block Plane #adKunz #ad
- Handy, all purpose plane for a variety of every day uses. Heavy castings for solid, smooth planing. Precisely machined parts for accurate blade adjustment.
|Part Number||9 1/2|
2. Stanley #ad
No. 60-1/2 12-139, STANLEY Hand Planer, Low Angle #adStanley #ad
- Replacement Blade 12-143. Heavier body for increased performance. Base and frog cast as one for accuracy. Precision machined base for accuracy. Iron casting for weight and durability. Mouth adjustment for different types of wood.
3. Taytools #ad
Taytools 468273 Low Angle Block Plane with 12 Degree Bed, Stainless Knuckle Cap, Ductile Cast Iron Body, Blade Hardness 55-60 HRC #adTaytools #ad
- 1/8 inch thick tool steel blade, hardened and tempered to 55-60 HRC. Overall length 7”, 1-5/8" wide, 1. 8 pounds. Stainless steel knuckle joint cap.
Sole precision ground to within 0001” over the entire length. Sharpened to 25 degrees. Body made from stress-relieved ductile cast iron with precision lapped sides and sole.
4. Caliastro #ad
No. 60-1/2 Adjustable Mouth Low Angle Block Plane #adCaliastro #ad
- Ready-to-use hardened and tempered blade, though tuning to personal specifications is recommended. Fully adjustable mouth allows for coarse cuts or finishing work with easy and precise adjustment. Single-piece base and frog cast from iron provides accuracy and durability.
2 blades - length 4. 25 inches, width 1. 3 inches, thickness 1/8 Inches or. 125 inches. Do not test the sharpness of the pre-mounted blade with your finger, use a piece of paper instead. Length 6. 1 inches, width 1-3/4 Inches, Blade is bedded at 13. 5 degrees.
5. Stanley #ad
STANLEY Hand Planer, Black/Red 12-220 #adStanley #ad
- Cutter is fully adjustable for depth of cut and alignment. Cutter rests at a 21° angle, ideal for cross-grain planing. Durable epoxy coating provides long-lasting protection. Gray, cast-iron base with precision-ground sides and bottom.
Both the 12-247 and 12-220 have machined sides. Limited Lifetime Warranty. General purpose, ideal for 1-12-220 Makers, craft and all light duty jobs. Manually adjustable. Cutter rests at a 21° angle, ideal for cross-grain planing.
|Warranty||Stanley warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.|
6. Stanley #ad
Stanley 12-247 Block Plane #adStanley #ad
- Cast-iron base with precision-ground sides and bottom. Thickness and evenness of shavings can be changed by loosening the clamping wheel and manually adjusting cutter.
Block plane with a 1-5/8-inch cutter ideal for cross-grain planing. 6-5/8 inches long; limited lifetime warranty. Cutter rests at a 21-degree angle; finger-rest at front of plane adds comfort and control.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
7. Bench Dog #ad
Wood Plane & Spokeshaves, Joinery, Bench Dog No. 60-1/2 Block Plane – Low Angle Hand Plane, Router Plane w/Adjustable Mouth for Trimming & Adjusting Miters, Fitting Doors & Drawers #adBench Dog #ad
- 60-1/2 block plane, 1 certificate of inspection, 1 plane socks, 1 Black storage case, and 1 Owner's manual. Each low angle block planes for woodworking includes a case, sock, and a certificate of inspection with measurements specific to your plane for sole flatness and blade hardness.
What’s included? this small wooden plane includes 1 bench dog Tools No. Chatter is virtually eliminated thanks to the frog and base being a one-piece casting, and the blade being 1/8'' thick steel.
Fully adjustable mouth: this small block plane has an acute bedding angle & finely adjustable mouth opening. Low angle block plane: our low angle bench plane promise superior performance when trimming end grain and edge grain.
Our wood planes for woodworking make quick work of adjusting miters, joinery, & fitting doors and drawers. This mini plane tool has an adjustable mouth and precision machining. High-quality construction: adjust the angle block planes for woodworking mouth opening to achieve the finest shavings, while minimizing tearout. Fine grain castings: the fine grain castings are on par with many top-of-the-line angle Plane.
8. Stanley #ad
STANLEY Hand Planer, No. 9-1/2 12-138 #adStanley #ad
- Precision machined base for accuracy. Base and frog cast as one for accuracy. Heavier body for increased performance. Iron casting for weight and durability. Mouth adjustment for different types of wood.