As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Goddard's #ad
12 OZ Pack of 6, Cabinet Makers Wax Aerosol #adGoddard's #ad
- Protects against Sun Damage, Stains, Drying and Cracking. Conditions and Protects with Lemon Oil and Beeswax. Cleans and shines Wood to a Deep Luster. Quick and easy to Use with No Rubbing or Buffing. Lasting shine with No Oily Residue.
|Manufacturer||WEST DRIVE LLC #ad|
2. Goddard's #ad
For Wood Furniture, 12 oz., Goddard's Cabinet Makers Fine Aerosol Wax Spray Can #adGoddard's #ad
- It provides three functions for fine furniture - it cleans, shines, and protects to restore the natural beauty of your wood furnishings. Easy to use: simply hold the can upright about 6" from the surface and spray over the entire area. It leaves a coating on wood to prevent future tarnish, and dulling.
Professionals trust the brand for the care of their finest wooden furniture. Make your wooden surfaces look as good as new with Goddard's! Long-lasting shine: this spray features a powerful shine formula that provides radiance to your wood pieces, making them sparkling clean.
Maximum protection: this aerosol wax spray can protect wood from sun damage, marks, drying, stains, and cracking. Trusted brand: for more than 100 years, goddard's reputation in wood care has been built on demonstrated performance.
All goddard's products are made in the USA. No rubbing or buffing required. It has lemon oil and beeswax content that moisturizes and conditions the wood without leaving an oily residue. Wipe immediately along the grain with a clean, soft cloth, turning occasionally. Multi-purpose wax: this aerosol wax spray is a useful cleaning solution for homes and offices.
|Manufacturer||Northern Labs Inc. #ad|
3. Weiman #ad
Weiman Furniture Polish & Wood Cleaner Spray, 16 Ounce 2 Pack Condition Your Cabinet Door Table Chairs and More #adWeiman #ad
- Use on - finished wood tables, doors, office/bedroom furniture, trim, floors, chairs, panels, cabinets, benches and clocks. Eliminate - long-lasting formula and no build-up – wax & silicone free.
Restore - gently cleans, moisturizes & conditions wood, fantastic Cherry Almond fragrance. Prevent - drying, fading, cracking & discoloration. Protect - quickly removes dirt, soil, and residue.
4. Howard Products #ad
Orange, 16 Fl Oz, Howard Products FW0016 Wood Polish & Conditioner, 16 oz #adHoward Products #ad
- For use on antiques, wood doors and trim, dining tables, kitchen cabinets, etc. Introduces conditioning oils that “feed” the wood and helps keep it from drying and fading. Polishes all wood surfaces to a soft luster with a protective coating of Carnauba Wax and Beeswax.
Helps to prevent further drying of the wood and deterioration of the finish. The perfect follow-up to Restor-A-Finish to maintain the newly restored wood finish. Enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood.
|Brand||Howard Products #ad|
|Manufacturer||Howard Products #ad|
5. Goddard's #ad
Goddard’s Cabinet Makers Lemon Oil Furniture Polish – 16 oz #adGoddard's #ad
- Professionals and respected establishments continue to trust this brand for the care of their finest wooden furniture. For more than 100 years, Goddard’s reputation in wood care has been built on demonstrated performance. Easy to use – with this hassle-free and easy-to-use 473 ml.
It provides three functions for fine furniture – it cleans, decorations, shines, chairs, tables, antiques, frames, and protects. Its powerful formula restores the natural beauty of your furnishings, including cabinets, and other fixtures made of wood. Allow it to sit on the surface for a minute or two, soft cloth, apply the lemon oil directly to a clean, sanitizing your wooden pieces will be a breeze.
It provides high-quality protection against dirt and grime build-up. All-purpose furniture polish – goddard’s cabinet makers lemon oil furniture polish is a useful solution for homes and offices.
Make your wooden surfaces look as good as new with Goddard’s! Provides maximum protection – not only does this polisher clean and shine wooden fixtures, watermarks, it also offers them optimum protection and restoration. This all-purpose furniture polish is safe for all types of wooden furniture. Cleaner, and spread it evenly over the surface in the direction of the wood grain. Simply push down on the cap and turn it counter-clockwise, then wipe it with a clean, soft cotton or microfiber cloth.
6. Rejuvenate #ad
Furniture, Rejuvenate Cabinet & Furniture Restorer Fills in Scratches Seals and Protects Cabinetry, Wall Paneling #adRejuvenate #ad
- Recommended for use with our Rejuvenate Wood Furniture & Floor Repair Markers and Rejuvenate Microfiber Applicator. Easy wipe-on application lasts for months and can be done in just one coat. Polymer-based formula is fills in scratches, restores shine, wall paneling, and protects cabinets, furniture and more.
Restore kitchen cabinets and bring back shine and brilliance to all finished wood, Formica and laminate surfaces. Provides ultra-violet UV ray protection to shield surfaces from the sun's damaging effects.
7. Minwax #ad
Minwax 521270004 Wood Cabinet Cleaner, 32oz 2 #adMinwax #ad
- When cleaning an entire floor, we recommend minwax hardwood floor cleaner. It is great for quick and easy cleanup of cabinets, and other wood, furniture, doors, paneling, laminated and painted wood surfaces.
Wood cabinet cleaner is not for use on Waxed, oiled, shellacked or Unfinished wood. On fine furniture, test on an inconspicuous area. Recommended uses: wood surfaces with a clear, unwaxed finish.
8. LEDeng #ad
Non Toxic for Furniture to Beautify & Protect, 2PCS Wood Seasoning Beewax, All-Purpose Beewax for Wood Cleaner and Polish Wipes, Traditional Beeswax Polish for Wood & Furniture, No Build-Up 1 sponge #adLEDeng #ad
- Great finish: provides a wonderful sheen. Easy to apply: use a soft cloth to evenly spread and feed the wood to give a good shine. Instructions provided on the tin. Suitable for all wood surfaces: oak, chairs, teak, flooring, desks, antique or modern furniture, tables, benches and more.
Package contains: 2 * 85g wood Seasoning Beewax +1 sponge of natural beeswax to feed and protect bare wooden surfaces. Let the product fully settle and soak in and once dry give it a good polish to achieve the desired result. Safe to use: will not alter the colour of the surface it is applied to.