As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ozo Brothers #ad
Backdraft Damper Duct 10" inch / 250mm #adOzo Brothers #ad
- Ideal for use with intake or exhaust duct systems. They prevent back draft air when your fans are off. Backdraft dampers with galvanized steel collar and lightweight aluminum damper blades.
Excellent quality back draft dampers. Manufactured of heavy-gauge galvanized steel with heavy duty springs // Spring loaded for positive closure.
2. Fantech #ad
10" Duct, Fantech 9800012 RSK-10 Backdraft Damper #adFantech #ad
- Spring loaded for positive closure. Backdraft dampers with galvanized steel collar and lightweight aluminum damper blades. 10" duct.
3. ALDES #ad
Professional Grade, ALDES 10 Inch Round Spring Loaded Backdraft Damper #adALDES #ad
- May be installed in any position or orientation to prevent backflow and designed for use in AC, Heating, Vent and other HVAC application temperatures from -22 to 180 degrees F Fahrenheit. Spring-loaded butterfly aluminum damper blades encased in a 20-guage galvanized steel housing.
Extremely easy and secure inline duct insertion installation. W. G. 004 to 008 in. Minimal pressure to open. Highest rated Premium Airflow Control Backdraft Dampers. Available in 4", 5", 12", 10", 8", 7", 6", 14" and 16". Maximum automatic back flow protection.
|Manufacturer||American Aldes #ad|
|Part Number||99 027|
4. Vent Systems #ad
One-Way Airflow Ducting Insert, Heavy-Duty Inline Springs Loaded, Backflow Shutter, Vent Systems 10" Inch Backdraft Damper, Inline Fan Vent Deflector #adVent Systems #ad
- This means that no cold air / wind or smell can penetrate the ventilation pipe from the outside. This also applies to the vertical installation. It has a strong spring and can be installed either horizontally or vertically. Designed for use in ac, extractor or range hoods, fans, dryer vent, exhaust, heating systems, vents and other residential, commercial and industrial HVAC applications.
The backflow preventer valve is installed by pushing it into the ventilation pipe as far as it will go. The rubber seal prevents loud rattling when the flap blades open and close.
The backflow damper opens and closes automatically. The flap is suitable for retrofitting, since it is completely inside the duct. The position of the spring should be horizontal when the flap is installed horizontally so that it can be opened and closed optimally.
The housing of the flap is made of galvanized steel, the flap blades are made of aluminum, the axle and spring are made of stainless steel. A tight sealing and fastening of the duct is achieved by the rubber strip attached to the inside of the draft blocker damper. In this case, the flap is installed in such a way that the flap leaves only open into the outgoing air direction. Duct draft stopper prevent cold air or wind from entering the ventilation pipe. Best to use with veNT SYSTEMS hvac parts.
5. HVAC Express #ad
Butterfly Backdraft Damper10 Inch BD 10 #adHVAC Express #ad
- Proven design to protect against backdraft in your appliance venting. Vertical or horizontal mounting, with one end crimped. Heavy-duty 26 gauge galvanized metal. Made in the USA. Backdraft damper with lightweight blades and foam closure shutter for quiet closure.
|Brand||HVAC Express #ad|
|Manufacturer||HVAC Express #ad|
|Part Number||BD 10|
6. ALDES #ad
ALDES 4 Inch Round Spring Loaded Backdraft Damper, Professional Grade #adALDES #ad
- 004 to 008 in. Highest rated Premium Airflow Control Backdraft Dampers. Extremely easy and secure inline duct insertion installation. Maximum automatic back flow protection. Minimal pressure to open. May be installed in any position or orientation to prevent backflow and designed for use in AC, Heating, Vent and other HVAC application temperatures from -22 to 180 degrees F Fahrenheit.
Spring-loaded butterfly aluminum damper blades encased in a 20-guage galvanized steel housing. W. G. Available in 4", 10", 12", 7", 8", 6", 5", 14" and 16".
7. Tjernlund #ad
10" Duct, Spring Loaded, Tjernlund BD-10 Backdraft Damper #adTjernlund #ad
- Spring loaded for positive closure. For 10 inch. Easy installation. Made of galvanized steel, long lasting. Rubber gaskets for tight seal.
8. Continental Fan #ad
N/A, Continental Fan Manufacturing BDD250 Spring Loaded Backdraft Damper for 10" Duct #adContinental Fan #ad
- Simple installation in any position - entire assembly inserts into duct. 10" & 12" models include rolled metal sleeve with center post design.
20 gauge steel housing, aluminum spring loaded butterfly damper blades. Exterior foam gasket assures a tight seal against duct. Neoprene damper seal minimizes leakage.