As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seeml Labs #ad
Asbestos- Asbestos Inspector in a Box #adSeeml Labs #ad
- No additional lab fees required. Nvlap 201031-0 accredited Laboratory. Easy do it yourself Asbestos Home/Office Surface Sample Test Kit. Labs fees included and Free Consultation. Fast turnaround time, Professional Results and Detailed Report.
2. EnviDIY Labs #ad
Asbestos Test Kit, Testing Cost is Additional PLM & TEM, Lab Fees & P100 Mask Included, Professional In-Home DIY Testing #adEnviDIY Labs #ad
- Access to tem and PLM Analysis on Request. Gloves and Bags Included. 3m p100 asbestos Application Mask Included. Do your own home Asbestos Test Kit. Certified Professional Consultation Included! .
3. Safe Home #ad
Safe Home LEAD in Drinking Water Test Kit – Our #1 Selling Kit for Testing Lead in CITY WATER or WELL WATER – Two Samples Tested at Our EPA Certified Lab – Don’t Guess…Test! #adSafe Home #ad
- See product description below for more details about our test results warranty, including when to expect your lab report. Test lead coming from your water supply & plumbing fixtures, in one test kit. Our kits have also been vetted by Underwriter Laboratories and American Red Cross Laboratories.
Test for total lead dissolved lead + solid lead at our epa certified Lab. Free return shipping of your water sample to our lab.
Good housekeeping seal – safe home is the exclusive brand of water test kits to earn the Good Housekeeping Seal. Made in the usa and named one of the top new products in the World at the National Hardware Show.
Testing is for informational purposes and is not intended for regulated reporting. Lab fees are included in the price of purchase. The #1 trusted name in water testing is, Safe Home. Over 4-million tests sold! On time test results guaranteed to be emailed when promised or we send you another kit, Free. Diy kits can only test for Dissolved Lead. Just drop-it in your mailbox.
|Brand||Safe Home #ad|
4. ProLab #ad
PRO-LAB Lead Surface Do It Yourself DIY Test Kit LS104 #adProLab #ad
- Model number: LS104. This is manufactured in China. This are highly durable. This are woodworking project kit.
5. FIRST ALERT #ad
RD1, First Alert Radon Gas Test Kit #adFIRST ALERT #ad
- Includes test materials and lab fees, excluding NJ state fees. First alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 Based on a First Alert Brand Trust Survey in February 2018.
Results are emailed within 72 hours of lab receipt. Recommended for use only within the United States. Listed under the EPA radon gas measurement proficiency program. The simple and safe way to test for radon.
|Brand||FIRST ALERT #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Alert #ad|
6. 3M #ad
3M 717834209102DUPE LeadCheck Swabs, 8-Pack #ad3M #ad
- Simple to use: just crush, shake and swab. Detects lead on most surfaces within 30 seconds. Red means lead! Test confirmation card to verify results in every kit.
Epa recognized. Swabs are non-toxic, odorless, disposable and non-staining. Easy to use, disposable 3m LeadCheck swabs will work on any surface, instantly turning bright pink when lead is present.
|Manufacturer||3M CHIMD #ad|
7. Airthings #ad
Easy-to-Use, Corentium Home Radon Detector by Airthings 223 Portable, 3 AAA Battery Operated, pCi/L, Lightweight, USA Version #adAirthings #ad
- First of its kind: the first battery-operated, digital radon detector. Know if your improvements have worked by checking the short term, on-screen readings.
Radon report: generate a radon self-inspection report easily, whenever you need it. No lab fees: unlike a traditional radon gas test kit, receive your first indication of radon levels within 24 hours and no lab fees, ever! Fast results: on-screen results show both long and short term readings, for a quick overview of your radon levels.
Long term monitoring: monitor for cancer-causing radon gas. Monitor your home without the need for an outlet. Be in control: take action if your radon levels are high. Long term monitoring is necessary as radon levels fluctuate daily.
8. 3M #ad
3M LeadCheck Swabs, 2-Pack #ad3M #ad
- Epa recognized. Red means leadTM. Detects lead on most surfaces within 30 seconds. Test confirmation card to verify results in every kit. Swabs are non-toxic, odorless, disposable and non-staining. Simple to use: just crush, shake and swab.