As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Safe Home #ad
Safe Home LEAD in Drinking Water Test Kit – Our #1 Selling Kit for Testing Total Lead in CITY WATER or WELL WATER – Two Samples Tested at Our EPA Certified Lab – Don’t Guess…Test! #adSafe Home #ad
- Made in the usa and named a top-10 new product in the world at the National Hardware Show. Test for total lead dissolved + Solid at our EPA-certified lab DIY kits only test for Dissolved Lead. Safe home is the proven #1 trusted name in water testing.
Detects lead coming from your water supply & plumbing fixtures, in one kit. We also follow CDC guidelines to protect our employees. See product Description below, to learn more. We are open during normal business hours to receive water samples, making sure your test results are on-time.
Testing is for informational purposes and is not intended for regulated reporting. Good housekeeping seal: safe home is the exclusive brand of water test kits to earn the Good Housekeeping Seal.
Lab & reporting fees are included with the price of purchase. Our kits have also been vetted by Underwriter Labs and American Red Cross Labs. Just drop-it in your mailbox. Pandemic operations: our epa-certified lab is designated as ‘disaster Essential’ by government officials. On time test results guaranteed to be emailed in 3-5 business days after we receive your water sample. Over 4-million tests sold! Free return shipping of your water sample.
|Brand||Safe Home #ad|
2. ProLab #ad
PRO-LAB Lead Surface Do It Yourself DIY Test Kit LS104 #adProLab #ad
- This is manufactured in China. This are woodworking project kit. Model number: LS104. This are highly durable.
3. FIRST ALERT #ad
First Alert Radon Gas Test Kit, RD1 #adFIRST ALERT #ad
- First alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 Based on a First Alert Brand Trust Survey in February 2018. Includes test materials and lab fees, excluding NJ state fees.
Results are emailed within 72 hours of lab receipt. Listed under the EPA radon gas measurement proficiency program. Recommended for use only within the United States. The simple and safe way to test for radon.
|Brand||FIRST ALERT #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Alert #ad|
4. 3M #ad
2-Pack, 3M LeadCheck Swabs #ad3M #ad
- Test confirmation card to verify results in every kit. Red means leadTM. Detects lead on most surfaces within 30 seconds. Swabs are non-toxic, odorless, disposable and non-staining. Epa recognized. Simple to use: just crush, shake and swab.
5. 3M #ad
3M 717834209102DUPE LeadCheck Swabs, 8-Pack #ad3M #ad
- Easy to use, disposable 3m LeadCheck swabs will work on any surface, instantly turning bright pink when lead is present. Red means lead! Test confirmation card to verify results in every kit.
Epa recognized. Swabs are non-toxic, odorless, disposable and non-staining. Simple to use: just crush, shake and swab. Detects lead on most surfaces within 30 seconds.
|Manufacturer||3M CHIMD #ad|
6. Airthings #ad
3 AAA Battery Operated, Corentium Home Radon Detector by Airthings 223 Portable, pCi/L, Easy-to-Use, USA Version, Lightweight #adAirthings #ad
- First of its kind: the first battery-operated, digital radon detector. Monitor your home without the need for an outlet. Know if your improvements have worked by checking the short term, on-screen readings.
What you get: airthings corentium home, quick start Guide, 3 aaa batteries, Airthings 12-months & Customer Support access via email or live chat directly from the Airthings App or website.
No lab fees: unlike a traditional radon gas test kit, receive your first indication of radon levels within 24 hours and no lab fees, ever! Fast results: on-screen results show both long and short term readings, for a quick overview of your radon levels.
Radon report: generate a radon self-inspection report easily, whenever you need it. Long term monitoring is necessary as radon levels fluctuate daily. Long term monitoring: monitor for cancer-causing radon gas. Be in control: take action if your radon levels are high.
|Warranty||Please contact Airthings directly or check the Airthings website for warranty information for this product.|
7. ProLab #ad
Emailed Mold Report, Optional AIHA Lab Analysis, PRO-LAB DIY Mold Test Kit For Home For Air And Surface Testing, Mold Test Kit Includes Expert Consultation, Pre-Paid Return Mailer #adProLab #ad
- Standard detailed lab report within 7 working days via email or text through the PROLAB App. 00 lab analysis Fee. Your detailed lab report will show detection of mold, pollen and allergens.
Our mold app allows you to register, track your samples and view reports. The mold test kit allows you to collect air, surface or Bulk samples that can be sent to our AIHA Accredited Lab for one $40 Free expert Consultation to explain results.
Safe and easy to Use. Pre-paid first class Return envelope included to send back mold samples to the Laboratory. Express service is available for faster mold report. Simple instructions inside.
8. Allegro Industries #ad
Allegro Industries 9910-10 Replacement Tyvek Supplied Air Respirator Hood with Suspension Low Pressure only, Standard #adAllegro Industries #ad
- Belt assembly: Low profile nylon adjustable waist belt. Hood: poly-coated DuPont Tyvek. Lens: clear 15mil co-polyester PETG. Suspension: Disposable one-piece assembly.