As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 3M #ad
5 Pairs, P95, Must Be Used with 5000 Respirators or Cartridges 6000 Series, 3M, 50051131071945 Respirator Filter Replacement 5P71 #ad3M #ad
- Solids such as those from processing minerals, iron ore, flour, coal, cotton, and certain other substances. Use with 3m cartridges 6000 Series. Rated p95 filtering at least 95% of airborne particles and is strongly resistant to oil. Reduce exposure to metal fumes produced from welding, cutting, brazing, and other operations involving heating of metals.
Reduce exposure to particulates when used on top of 3m 603 filter holder and 3m 501 Retainer. Use with 3m respirators 5000 Series.
Niosh approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil-based particles. Niosh approved for environments containing certain non-oil based particles. Use with 3m filter Adapter 603. Use with 3m filter Retainer 501.
Reduce exposure to liquids or oil-based particles from sprays that do not emit harmful vapors. Various applications including spray painting, lacquering, petrochemical and chemical manufacturing, and pesticide spraying and agriculture when used with appropriate 3M 5000 Series Respirators or 6000 Series Cartridges. Must be used with 3m 5000 series respirators or 3m cartridges 6000 Series gas and vapor cartridges also with 3M 501 Retainer when particles are also present.
2. 3M #ad
3M Particulate Filter P95 2071 LOT of 3 6 filters #ad3M #ad
- Niosh approved for environments that contain oil and non-oil based particles. Quantity: Pack of 3. Filter material that is resistant to abrasion, wetting, flames and water.
3m’s advanced filter technology provides a lightweight, easy breathing combination not found in fiberglass containing filters. Versatile product, cuts down on inventory and training costs.
3. NASUM #ad
M101, M401, for 8200, Filter Accessories, NASUM Replaceable Carbon Filters Protective Mouth, M301, M201, 308 Face Cover #adNASUM #ad
- The cover helps you attach the filter cotton to the cartridge, and reduces the possibility of you inhaling dust during DIY work. 2 filter boxes & 2 filter covers- the filter cartridge can be used to prevent some solid and suspended particles.
Aim two points of the filter box and the body of a face cover on a horizontal line, Combine the filter box with a cover, then loop them.
If you have any problems while using the item, please feel free to contact us. How to install- put filter cotton on the filter box, close them tightly. Filter cotton can protect you from solid and suspended particles.
4 filter cotton- each time, 2 pieces of cotton must be installed on the filter boxes. Design for nasum- nasum 8200, m401, m101, m201, m301, 308 Face Cover approved replacement accessories. Satisfactory service- package includes:4 x filter Cotton, 2 x Filter Boxes, 2 x Filter Covers. Rotate the filter box clockwise to secure.
4. 3M #ad
10-Pack, 3M 5P71PB1 6000 Series Particulate Filter P95 #ad3M #ad
- Use with 3m respirators 5000 series or 3m Cartridges 6000 Series, and 3M Filter Retainer 501. P95 prefilter.
5. 3M Safety #ad
3M particulate filters P100 #2091/07000 , Pink, 2 Count #ad3M Safety #ad
- Package dimensions : 3. 048 l x 15. 24 h x 11. 938 w centimeters. Standards: NIOSH Approved. Filtration for: Non-Oil Based Particulates. Product weight : 1 lb.
|Brand||3M Safety #ad|
|Manufacturer||3M Safety #ad|
6. 3M #ad
P100 Respiratory Protection Pack of 2 Individual Cartridges, 3M Multi Gas/Vapor Cartridge/Filter 60926 #ad3M #ad
- Cartridge or filter Type Cartridge / Filter Combo. Gas & vapor protection type: Organic Vapor/Acid Gas/Ammonia/Methylamine/Formaldehyde. Niosh cartridge or filter Assigned Color Coding: Magenta/Olive.
|Manufacturer||3M Industrial Market Center #ad|
7. 3M #ad
3M Particulate Filter 2071, P95 #ad3M #ad
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs. Versatile protection is well suited for a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants.
P95 particulate filter. Use with 3M Reusable Respirators. Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements.