As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Schneider Electric #ad
3-Pack, Square D by Schneider Electric HOMFPCP Homeline Filler Plates #adSchneider Electric #ad
- Square D Homeline. Quantity: 3 Pack. Returns will not be honored on this closeout item. Returns will not be honored on this closeout item. Filler Plate. Fills opening In Homeline Breaker Box Cover.
2. Square D by Schneider Electric #ad
SQUARE D BY SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC QOFP FILLER PLATE, QO LOAD CENTER 5 pieces #adSquare D by Schneider Electric #ad
- For use only in QO load centers. Ul & csa listed, anSI Certified. Size is 3/4 in. 3 filler plates per pack.
3. Schneider Electric #ad
Square D HOMT2020220CP Circuit Breaker, As Shown in The Image #adSchneider Electric #ad
- Plug-on design, easy to install. 120/240 vac. Homeline 2-20 amp single-pole 1-20 Amp double-pole Quad Tandem circuit breaker. Compatible with Homeline load centers and CSED devices. Rated for 10, 000 AIR.
4. Square D #ad
Square D Hom2100 2P-120/240V-100A Cb #adSquare D #ad
- Saves wire, fully distributed split neutral bar. Frees gutter space, no pigtails. Faster installation, fewer connections. Faster and easier wiring, all spaces accept tandems. 2-pole, 100-amps, 120/240-Volts.
5. Schneider Electric #ad
Square D HOM120PCAFIC Homeline Plug-On Neutral 20 Amp Single-Pole CAFCI Circuit Breaker #adSchneider Electric #ad
- Innovative neutral connection design leads to fewer connections and faster installation, no pigtails which frees up gutter space. Rated for 120 VAC. Compatible with Homeline series 4 and newer load centers only. To help further save our customer's time and money, the Square D brand CAFI circuit breakers are now equipped with time-saver diagnostics.
Plug on neutral combination Arc Fault Circuit Interrupters CAFI. Voltage: 120V, Bulk. 1 space Per Pole. Homeline, 20a single Pole Circuit Breaker. Homeline 20 amp single-pole plug-on-neutral combination AFCI circuit breaker.
|Brand||Schneider Electric #ad|
|Manufacturer||Square D by Schneider Electric #ad|
|Warranty||Square D warrants its branch circuit breakers to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal care and proper usage in a residential installation, for the lifetime of the Homeline load center in which it is installed. |