As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. YUFUTOL #ad
YUFUTOL 20pcs Solid Carbide Burr Set 0.118‘’（3mm）Shank Tungsten Carbide Rotary Files Burrs with 3mm Cutting Head Diameter Fits Most Rotary Drill Die Grinder for Woodworking,Engraving,Drilling,Carving #adYUFUTOL #ad
- Targetsuitable for all skill level | this is a essential kit for woodworkers & enthusiasts who cleans up welds or works with metal frequently, easy to grasp and use, safe and reliable.
Convenientgenerally can be used with handheld electric or pneumatic tool drive can also be used in machine tool. Versatilewidely used for metalwork, grinding, tool making, jewelry making, model engineering, deburring, welding, casting, chamfering, wood carving, cylinder head porting and sculpting.
Durablewhole piece made of heat-treated solid tungsten carbide that lasts long working life, sharp and sturdy. Quantity20 pcs solid carbide rotary burr Set, 0118 inch shank3mm, approximate 1/8 inch, fits dremel and most small rotary tools.
|Manufacturer||LA HARDWARE INC #ad|
|Model||DIY Crafts ® 5875|
2. Dremel #ad
Carving & Engraving Rotary Accessory, Dremel 9901 Tungsten Carbide Carving Bit, Cutter Burr 1 piece, 1/8” 3.2mm diameter #adDremel #ad
- The accessory tip makes flat-bottom slots and grooves, flat side cuts, and makes V-cuts when held at 45-degrees. Usa-based customer service – available by chat, phone or visit us at our service center in Racine, email, WI.
Tungsten carbide carving bits are ideal for shaping, hollowing, cast iron, grooving, stainless steel, and inlaying in hardened steel, nonferrous metals, slotting, fired ceramics, plastics and hard woods.
Do not run in excess of 30, 000 RPM. Tungsten carbide. 1 rotary accessory included. Shapes, smoothes, removes hard material. Dremel’s durable tungsten Carbide Carving Bits can be used for more aggressive applications.
The cylinder shape of the carving bit allows for deep removal of material, cuts flat areas, round edges and makes stop cuts and V-cuts. Dremel accessories are also color-coded into usage categories, to find more Engraving & Carving accessories look for the Teal color code. Application: carving / Engraving / Etching Teal color code. Working diameter: 1/8" 3. 2 mm, shank: 1/8"3. 2 mm material: Tungsten Carbide.
3. HOMEIDOL #ad
Drilling, DIY Wood-Working Carving, HOMEIDOL 10pcs 1/8 inches Shank Double Cut Tungsten Carbide Rotary Files Diamond Burrs Set Fits Rotary Tool for Grinder Drill, Soft Metal Polishing, Engraving #adHOMEIDOL #ad
- High efficiency and practical:the processing efficiency is higher than the manual file tool. Durable: packed with nice plastic case for safety storage and protection. 10 different types of carving kit drill bits, meet your different needs.
High efficiency, long service life, high-quality finish, good economic returns. Shank diameter: 3 mm1/8 inch, cutting edge diameter: 6 mm1/4 inch, Total length: 45-50 mm 1. 77-2 inch.
1/8”straight shank can be held by most rotary tool with three jaw chuck for accurate centering. Please check the size before you buy it. A good carbide burr set: a good choice of diy carving, engraving, and polishing.
Double cut design: the groove lines of the head are crossed, such as wooden product, more suitable for an object whose density is relatively low, plastic and some Soft Metal. Material: tungsten carbide, can be used to process: iron, steel etc. Suitable for multiple types of rotating tools. Making diy carving fans much easier to do the wood working job. It is also an ideal gift for woodcarvers.
4. YXGOOD #ad
YXGOOD 10 Pieces Tungsten Carbide Double Cut Rotary Burr Set with 3 mm 1/8 Inch Shank and 6 mm 1/4 Inch Head Size #adYXGOOD #ad
- The speed of the electric or pneumatic tools usually is 6000-50000 revolutions per minute. Excellent for fine detail work, engraving, carving, cutting, touch-up and finishing.
Processing all kinds of metalincluding all sorts of hardened steel and non-metal such as marble, bone, jade, and the machining hardness can reach to HRC70. Double cut head. Suitable for deburring and polishing cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel and other materials.
Material: tungsten carbide, cutting edge diameter: 6 mm1/4 inch, shank diameter: 3 mm1/8 inch, Total length: 50 mm2 inch. Please check the size before you buy it. Generally use with handheld electric or pneumatic tool drive can also be used in machine tool.
5. Dremel #ad
Dremel 9910 Tungsten Carbide Cutter #adDremel #ad
- The product is 1/8 Inch Diameter, Tungsten Carbide Cutter. Use higher speeds for hard woods slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics. Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
Use the sides of the cutter rather than the tip for effective cutting the tip cuts poorly and can break under pressure. Do not use for drilling or enlarging holes less than twice the diameter of the cutter to avoid carbide surface catching side of hole and breaking.
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
6. ALLmuis #ad
10 Pcs 1/8" Shank, Polishing by ALLmuis, 1/4" Head Length Tungsten Steel for Woodworking,Drilling, Engraving, Double Cut Carbide Rotary Burr Set #adALLmuis #ad
- Carbide die grinder bits: these carbide rotary burr set, Shank Length 35mm, cutting diameter 1/4'', with 1/8'' shank is made from Tungsten Carbide. The working life of these solid rotary burr is 10 times longer than high-speed steel and 200 times longer than grinding wheel.
Adaptability: 1/8” shank fits dremel and most small rotary tools with three jaw chuck for accurate centering. Double cut design: the groove lines of these carbide rotary burr's head are crossed, which makes it more suitable for materials with relatively low density, such as wooden, plastic and aluminum.
An ideal choice for your DIY woodworking, carving, engraving, and polishing. Long working life: packed with plastic storage case for safety storage and protection. Total length:45-50mm, Shank Diameter 1/8''.
7. Dremel #ad
Dremel 9903 Tungsten Carbide Cutter #adDremel #ad
- For use on both hardened steel and stainless steel. The product is tungsten carbide Cutter, 1/8" Diameter With 1/8" Shank. For use on cast iron, nonferrous metals and fired ceramics.
May also be used on plastics, hardwoods and other hard materials. Rotary tool accessory for shaping, smoothing and material removal.
8. JESTUOUS #ad
Carbide Burrs Set JESTUOUS 1/8 Shank Diameter Double Cut Tungsten Carbide Burs Rotary File Carving Grinding Bit for Die Grinder Rotary Drill Tool 20pcs #adJESTUOUS #ad
- Carbide burr kits shank diameter:3mm1/8 inch, Cutting edge diameter:3mm1/8 inch, and 20pcs/set. Assorted shapes include: ball, cone, rounded cylinder, flat top cylinder. For cast iron, stainless steel, plastics, alloy steel, carbon steel, cast steel, metal and other materials.
With tungsten carbide material, sharp and sturdy, processing all kinds of metal and non-metal. Used with handheld electric or pneumatic tool drive, for Die Grinder, Dremmel Tool or Rotary Drill which can go along with 1/8" shank carbide burs.
9. Bestgle #ad
Bestgle 10pcs 3 mm 1/8 Inch Shank Tungsten Carbide Double Cut Rotary Burr Die Grinder Bits Rotary Files Carving Grinding Bit Fits for Dremel Rotary Tool Long Shank 100mm #adBestgle #ad
- Double-cut style has rows of cutting teeth cut in two intersecting directions for fast material removal and a rougher finish.
Widely used for carving, shaping and for the removal of sharp edges or corners, burrs and excess material. Made of tungsten carbide steel for high hardness and high abrasion resistance, prevents bending and reduces vibrations for an improved tool life.
10pcs carbide burrs set: shank diameter: 3 mm1/8 inch, Cutting edge diameter: 6 mm1/4 inch, Shank length: 100mm/3. 94inch. Application: great for processing copper, Iron, Aluminum, Steel, Jade, Glass, Alloy, Marble, Wood and Plaster etc.
10. Dremel #ad
Dremel 9909 Tungsten Carbide Cutter,Silver #adDremel #ad
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit. Shapes, smooths or grinds especially hard materials including: hardened steel, fired ceramics, nonferrous metals, cast iron, stainless steel, plastics and hard woods.
The tungsten carbide surface can easily catch the side of a hole and break the bit. A high-speed cutter made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds.
For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. The product is 1/8" Diameter, Tungsten Carbide Cutter. Do not use this cutter for drilling holes or for enlarging holes that are less than twice the diameter of the cutter.
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|