As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. YUFUTOL #ad
YUFUTOL 20pcs Solid Carbide Burr Set 0.118‘’（3mm）Shank Tungsten Carbide Rotary Files Burrs with 3mm Cutting Head Diameter Fits Most Rotary Drill Die Grinder for Woodworking,Engraving,Drilling,Carving #adYUFUTOL #ad
- Quantity20 pcs solid carbide rotary burr Set, 0118 inch shank3mm, approximate 1/8 inch, fits dremel and most small rotary tools. Targetsuitable for all skill level | this is a essential kit for woodworkers & enthusiasts who cleans up welds or works with metal frequently, easy to grasp and use, safe and reliable.
Versatilewidely used for metalwork, grinding, chamfering, casting, jewelry making, welding, tool making, deburring, model engineering, wood carving, cylinder head porting and sculpting.
Convenientgenerally can be used with handheld electric or pneumatic tool drive can also be used in machine tool. Durablewhole piece made of heat-treated solid tungsten carbide that lasts long working life, sharp and sturdy.
|Manufacturer||LA HARDWARE INC #ad|
|Model||DIY Crafts ® 5875|
2. Dremel #ad
Carving & Engraving Rotary Accessory, Cutter Burr 1 piece, Dremel 9901 Tungsten Carbide Carving Bit, 1/8” 3.2mm diameter #adDremel #ad
- Do not run in excess of 30, 000 RPM. Application: carving / Engraving / Etching Teal color code. Dremel accessories are also color-coded into usage categories, to find more Engraving & Carving accessories look for the Teal color code.
Tungsten carbide. Usa-based customer service – available by chat, phone or visit us at our service center in Racine, email, WI. The cylinder shape of the carving bit allows for deep removal of material, flat side cuts, round edges and makes stop cuts and V-cuts.
The accessory tip makes flat-bottom slots and grooves, cuts flat areas, and makes V-cuts when held at 45-degrees. 1 rotary accessory included.
Dremel’s durable tungsten Carbide Carving Bits can be used for more aggressive applications. Working diameter: 1/8" 3. 2 mm, shank: 1/8"3. 2 mm material: Tungsten Carbide. Tungsten carbide carving bits are ideal for shaping, and inlaying in hardened steel, grooving, slotting, cast iron, hollowing, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, stainless steel, plastics and hard woods. Shapes, smoothes, removes hard material.
3. HOMEIDOL #ad
Soft Metal Polishing, Engraving, HOMEIDOL 10pcs 1/8 inches Shank Double Cut Tungsten Carbide Rotary Files Diamond Burrs Set Fits Rotary Tool for Grinder Drill, Drilling, DIY Wood-Working Carving #adHOMEIDOL #ad
- Suitable for multiple types of rotating tools. Making diy carving fans much easier to do the wood working job. It is also an ideal gift for woodcarvers. High efficiency, long service life, high-quality finish, good economic returns.
Durable: packed with nice plastic case for safety storage and protection. 10 different types of carving kit drill bits, meet your different needs. Material: tungsten carbide, can be used to process: iron, steel etc.
Shank diameter: 3 mm1/8 inch, cutting edge diameter: 6 mm1/4 inch, Total length: 45-50 mm 1. 77-2 inch. 1/8”straight shank can be held by most rotary tool with three jaw chuck for accurate centering.
Please check the size before you buy it. High efficiency and practical:the processing efficiency is higher than the manual file tool. Double cut design: the groove lines of the head are crossed, such as wooden product, more suitable for an object whose density is relatively low, plastic and some Soft Metal. A good carbide burr set: a good choice of diy carving, engraving, and polishing.
4. YXGOOD #ad
YXGOOD 10 Pieces Tungsten Carbide Double Cut Rotary Burr Set with 3 mm 1/8 Inch Shank and 6 mm 1/4 Inch Head Size #adYXGOOD #ad
- Suitable for deburring and polishing cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel and other materials. Material: tungsten carbide, shank diameter: 3 mm1/8 inch, cutting edge diameter: 6 mm1/4 inch, Total length: 50 mm2 inch.
Please check the size before you buy it. Double cut head. Generally use with handheld electric or pneumatic tool drive can also be used in machine tool.
The speed of the electric or pneumatic tools usually is 6000-50000 revolutions per minute. Excellent for fine detail work, engraving, cutting, carving, touch-up and finishing. Processing all kinds of metalincluding all sorts of hardened steel and non-metal such as marble, jade, bone, and the machining hardness can reach to HRC70.
5. Dremel #ad
Dremel 9910 Tungsten Carbide Cutter #adDremel #ad
- Use the sides of the cutter rather than the tip for effective cutting the tip cuts poorly and can break under pressure. Do not use for drilling or enlarging holes less than twice the diameter of the cutter to avoid carbide surface catching side of hole and breaking.
Use higher speeds for hard woods slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics. The product is 1/8 Inch Diameter, Tungsten Carbide Cutter. Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
6. ALLmuis #ad
10 Pcs 1/8" Shank, 1/4" Head Length Tungsten Steel for Woodworking,Drilling, Engraving, Polishing by ALLmuis, Double Cut Carbide Rotary Burr Set #adALLmuis #ad
- Carbide die grinder bits: these carbide rotary burr set, shank length 35mm, with 1/8'' shank is made from Tungsten Carbide. The working life of these solid rotary burr is 10 times longer than high-speed steel and 200 times longer than grinding wheel.
An ideal choice for your DIY woodworking, carving, engraving, and polishing. Double cut design: the groove lines of these carbide rotary burr's head are crossed, which makes it more suitable for materials with relatively low density, such as wooden, plastic and aluminum.
Adaptability: 1/8” shank fits dremel and most small rotary tools with three jaw chuck for accurate centering. Total length:45-50mm, cutting diameter 1/4'', Shank Diameter 1/8''. Long working life: packed with plastic storage case for safety storage and protection.
7. Dremel #ad
Dremel 9903 Tungsten Carbide Cutter #adDremel #ad
- The product is tungsten carbide Cutter, 1/8" Diameter With 1/8" Shank. For use on cast iron, nonferrous metals and fired ceramics.
For use on both hardened steel and stainless steel. Rotary tool accessory for shaping, smoothing and material removal. May also be used on plastics, hardwoods and other hard materials.
8. JESTUOUS #ad
Carbide Burrs Set JESTUOUS 1/8 Shank Diameter Double Cut Tungsten Carbide Burs Rotary File Carving Grinding Bit for Die Grinder Rotary Drill Tool 20pcs #adJESTUOUS #ad
- Carbide burr kits shank diameter:3mm1/8 inch, Cutting edge diameter:3mm1/8 inch, and 20pcs/set. Assorted shapes include: ball, cone, rounded cylinder, flat top cylinder. For cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, plastics, metal and other materials.
Used with handheld electric or pneumatic tool drive, for Die Grinder, Dremmel Tool or Rotary Drill which can go along with 1/8" shank carbide burs. With tungsten carbide material, sharp and sturdy, processing all kinds of metal and non-metal.
9. Bestgle #ad
Bestgle 10pcs 3 mm 1/8 Inch Shank Tungsten Carbide Double Cut Rotary Burr Die Grinder Bits Rotary Files Carving Grinding Bit Fits for Dremel Rotary Tool Long Shank 100mm #adBestgle #ad
- Widely used for carving, shaping and for the removal of sharp edges or corners, burrs and excess material. 10pcs carbide burrs set: shank diameter: 3 mm1/8 inch, Cutting edge diameter: 6 mm1/4 inch, Shank length: 100mm/3.
94inch. Application: great for processing copper, Steel, Jade, Marble, Iron, Glass, Alloy, Aluminum, Wood and Plaster etc.
Made of tungsten carbide steel for high hardness and high abrasion resistance, prevents bending and reduces vibrations for an improved tool life. Double-cut style has rows of cutting teeth cut in two intersecting directions for fast material removal and a rougher finish.
10. Dremel #ad
Dremel 9909 Tungsten Carbide Cutter,Silver #adDremel #ad
- The tungsten carbide surface can easily catch the side of a hole and break the bit. The product is 1/8" Diameter, Tungsten Carbide Cutter. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.
A high-speed cutter made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds. Secure objects to a stable surface while working. Shapes, nonferrous metals, smooths or grinds especially hard materials including: hardened steel, fired ceramics, stainless steel, cast iron, plastics and hard woods.
Do not use this cutter for drilling holes or for enlarging holes that are less than twice the diameter of the cutter. For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down.
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|