As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. YUFUTOL #ad
YUFUTOL 20pcs Solid Carbide Burr Set 0.118‘’（3mm）Shank Tungsten Carbide Rotary Files Burrs with 3mm Cutting Head Diameter Fits Most Rotary Drill Die Grinder for Woodworking,Engraving,Drilling,Carving #adYUFUTOL #ad
- Targetsuitable for all skill level | this is a essential kit for woodworkers & enthusiasts who cleans up welds or works with metal frequently, easy to grasp and use, safe and reliable.
Quantity20 pcs solid carbide rotary burr Set, 0118 inch shank3mm, approximate 1/8 inch, fits dremel and most small rotary tools. Durablewhole piece made of heat-treated solid tungsten carbide that lasts long working life, sharp and sturdy.
Versatilewidely used for metalwork, jewelry making, welding, deburring, wood carving, casting, chamfering, tool making, grinding, model engineering, cylinder head porting and sculpting. Convenientgenerally can be used with handheld electric or pneumatic tool drive can also be used in machine tool.
|Manufacturer||LA HARDWARE INC #ad|
|Model||DIY Crafts ® 5875|
2. Dremel #ad
Carving & Engraving Rotary Accessory, 1/8” 3.2mm diameter, Cutter Burr 1 piece, Dremel 9901 Tungsten Carbide Carving Bit #adDremel #ad
- Tungsten carbide carving bits are ideal for shaping, slotting, hollowing, grooving, fired ceramics, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, and inlaying in hardened steel, plastics and hard woods. Do not run in excess of 30, 000 RPM.
The cylinder shape of the carving bit allows for deep removal of material, round edges and makes stop cuts and V-cuts. Dremel accessories are also color-coded into usage categories, to find more Engraving & Carving accessories look for the Teal color code.
Application: carving / Engraving / Etching Teal color code. Usa-based customer service – available by chat, phone or visit us at our service center in Racine, email, WI.
Tungsten carbide. 1 rotary accessory included. Working diameter: 1/8" 3. 2 mm, shank: 1/8"3. 2 mm material: Tungsten Carbide. The accessory tip makes flat-bottom slots and grooves, flat side cuts, cuts flat areas, and makes V-cuts when held at 45-degrees. Shapes, smoothes, removes hard material. Dremel’s durable tungsten Carbide Carving Bits can be used for more aggressive applications.
3. HOMEIDOL #ad
DIY Wood-Working Carving, Drilling, HOMEIDOL 10pcs 1/8 inches Shank Double Cut Tungsten Carbide Rotary Files Diamond Burrs Set Fits Rotary Tool for Grinder Drill, Engraving, Soft Metal Polishing #adHOMEIDOL #ad
- Material: tungsten carbide, can be used to process: iron, cutting edge diameter: 6 mm1/4 inch, steel etc. Double cut design: the groove lines of the head are crossed, such as wooden product, more suitable for an object whose density is relatively low, plastic and some Soft Metal.
Shank diameter: 3 mm1/8 inch, Total length: 45-50 mm 1. 77-2 inch. 1/8”straight shank can be held by most rotary tool with three jaw chuck for accurate centering.
Please check the size before you buy it. A good carbide burr set: a good choice of diy carving, engraving, and polishing. High efficiency and practical:the processing efficiency is higher than the manual file tool.
Durable: packed with nice plastic case for safety storage and protection. 10 different types of carving kit drill bits, meet your different needs. Suitable for multiple types of rotating tools. Making diy carving fans much easier to do the wood working job. It is also an ideal gift for woodcarvers. High efficiency, high-quality finish, long service life, good economic returns.
4. YXGOOD #ad
YXGOOD 10 Pieces Tungsten Carbide Double Cut Rotary Burr Set with 3 mm 1/8 Inch Shank and 6 mm 1/4 Inch Head Size #adYXGOOD #ad
- Excellent for fine detail work, engraving, cutting, carving, touch-up and finishing. Suitable for deburring and polishing cast iron, alloy steel, cast steel, carbon steel, stainless steel and other materials.
The speed of the electric or pneumatic tools usually is 6000-50000 revolutions per minute. Generally use with handheld electric or pneumatic tool drive can also be used in machine tool.
Processing all kinds of metalincluding all sorts of hardened steel and non-metal such as marble, jade, bone, and the machining hardness can reach to HRC70. Double cut head. Material: tungsten carbide, shank diameter: 3 mm1/8 inch, Cutting edge diameter: 6 mm1/4 inch, Total length: 50 mm2 inch. Please check the size before you buy it.
5. Dremel #ad
Dremel 9910 Tungsten Carbide Cutter #adDremel #ad
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working. Do not use for drilling or enlarging holes less than twice the diameter of the cutter to avoid carbide surface catching side of hole and breaking.
Use the sides of the cutter rather than the tip for effective cutting the tip cuts poorly and can break under pressure. Use higher speeds for hard woods slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics. The product is 1/8 Inch Diameter, Tungsten Carbide Cutter.
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
6. ALLmuis #ad
Polishing by ALLmuis, 1/4" Head Length Tungsten Steel for Woodworking,Drilling, Engraving, Double Cut Carbide Rotary Burr Set, 10 Pcs 1/8" Shank #adALLmuis #ad
- An ideal choice for your DIY woodworking, engraving, carving, and polishing. Double cut design: the groove lines of these carbide rotary burr's head are crossed, such as wooden, which makes it more suitable for materials with relatively low density, plastic and aluminum.
The working life of these solid rotary burr is 10 times longer than high-speed steel and 200 times longer than grinding wheel.
Adaptability: 1/8” shank fits dremel and most small rotary tools with three jaw chuck for accurate centering. Long working life: packed with plastic storage case for safety storage and protection. Total length:45-50mm, shank length 35mm, Cutting Diameter 1/4'', Shank Diameter 1/8''. Carbide die grinder bits: these carbide rotary burr set, with 1/8'' shank is made from Tungsten Carbide.
7. Dremel #ad
Dremel 9903 Tungsten Carbide Cutter #adDremel #ad
- For use on cast iron, nonferrous metals and fired ceramics. May also be used on plastics, hardwoods and other hard materials. The product is tungsten carbide Cutter, 1/8" Diameter With 1/8" Shank.
For use on both hardened steel and stainless steel. Rotary tool accessory for shaping, smoothing and material removal.
8. JESTUOUS #ad
Carbide Burrs Set JESTUOUS 1/8 Shank Diameter Double Cut Tungsten Carbide Burs Rotary File Carving Grinding Bit for Die Grinder Rotary Drill Tool 20pcs #adJESTUOUS #ad
- Assorted shapes include: ball, cone, rounded cylinder, flat top cylinder. With tungsten carbide material, sharp and sturdy, processing all kinds of metal and non-metal. For cast iron, stainless steel, carbon steel, plastics, cast steel, alloy steel, metal and other materials.
Used with handheld electric or pneumatic tool drive, for Die Grinder, Dremmel Tool or Rotary Drill which can go along with 1/8" shank carbide burs. Carbide burr kits shank diameter:3mm1/8 inch, Cutting edge diameter:3mm1/8 inch, and 20pcs/set.
9. Bestgle #ad
Bestgle 10pcs 3 mm 1/8 Inch Shank Tungsten Carbide Double Cut Rotary Burr Die Grinder Bits Rotary Files Carving Grinding Bit Fits for Dremel Rotary Tool Long Shank 100mm #adBestgle #ad
- Double-cut style has rows of cutting teeth cut in two intersecting directions for fast material removal and a rougher finish.
10pcs carbide burrs set: shank diameter: 3 mm1/8 inch, Cutting edge diameter: 6 mm1/4 inch, Shank length: 100mm/3. 94inch. Made of tungsten carbide steel for high hardness and high abrasion resistance, prevents bending and reduces vibrations for an improved tool life.
Widely used for carving, shaping and for the removal of sharp edges or corners, burrs and excess material. Application: great for processing copper, Alloy, Marble, Jade, Steel, Iron, Glass, Aluminum, Wood and Plaster etc.
10. Dremel #ad
Dremel 9909 Tungsten Carbide Cutter,Silver #adDremel #ad
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working. Shapes, stainless steel, cast iron, fired ceramics, smooths or grinds especially hard materials including: hardened steel, nonferrous metals, plastics and hard woods.
The tungsten carbide surface can easily catch the side of a hole and break the bit. For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down.
A high-speed cutter made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds. Do not use this cutter for drilling holes or for enlarging holes that are less than twice the diameter of the cutter. The product is 1/8" Diameter, Tungsten Carbide Cutter. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|