As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ALC Keysco #ad
ALC Keysco ALC40127 Bicarbonate Soda Blast Abrasive 20 Lb. #adALC Keysco #ad
- Cleans engine compartments and other areas without harming the surface. Safe to use on aluminum and fiberglass. Environmentally friendly. Will not harm rubber, plastic or glass.
|Brand||ALC Keysco #ad|
|Manufacturer||ALC Keysco #ad|
2. ALC #ad
20 lb., Bicarbonate of Soda Blast Media #adALC #ad
- B>country of origin subject to change: United States. B>price for: each item: bicarbonate of soda Blast Media, 20 lb.
3. TCP Global #ad
Blast Abrasive Media, Soda, Bead, Aluminum Oxide, Pneumatic, Walnut, TCP Global Gravity Feed Sand Blaster Gun Kit, Hand Held Sand Blasting Spray Gun with 2 Ceramic Nozzle Tips and Air Regulator #adTCP Global #ad
- Buy with confidence, if you're not satisfied with this item at anytime within the first year of purchase, we'll provide a refund or replacement. The safety vented gravity feed hopper holds up to 30 ounces of abrasive blast media. Powerful gravity feed sand blaster kit - professional portable hand held gravity feed sand blaster kit that comes with 2 long life ceramic nozzles and also includes an air pressure regulator with gauge.
Lightweight, balanced and easy to use - the blasters adjustable control valve allows you to have precise control over material flow depending on the needs, plus the included air regulator with gauge will provide precise adjust of the blasters incoming air flow.
Long lasting high performance - durable sand blaster that blasts high speed media particles, beads, rust, which quickly remove paint, corrosion and scales.9
900 ml; nozzle size: 5 mm; air inlet: 1/4" NPT; Includes a Operating and Safety Instruction Manual. Use blaster with multiple blast media types like sand, aluminum oxide abrasives, soda or fine walnut shells depending on your projects application needs. Specifications - working pressure: 44 to 116 psi; operating pressure 60 to 100psi; air consumption: 8. 8 to 106cfm; capacity: 30 oz. The blaster is very lightweight and balanced with an ergonomic handle and trigger. Blaster can be used with a variety of blast media types up to 14 grit in size.
4. Harbor Freight Tools #ad
Harbor Freight Tools 50 lbs. Extra Large Grade Armex Soda Blast Media #adHarbor Freight Tools #ad
- Works with aluminum, steel, stainless steel, fiberglass and more. Extra large crystals specially formulated for blasting use;. Ease of clean-up, washes off with water. Strips paint without damaging other surfaces. No harmful chemicals or dust, non-toxic.
5. Eastwood #ad
Eastwood Media for Soda Blast Intro Kit #adEastwood #ad
- Try soda blasting on Smaller Jobs, Without A Big Investment. 10lbs of Media. Trigger action lets You Blast When And Where You Want. Abrasive blasting Hood Is Not Included! The maintenance m soda media is Great For Removing Paint, Carbon, And Other Coatings.
6. Interactivia #ad
Blasting Abrasive Media Extra Fine 100-170 Mesh or Grit, Small Beads for Cleaning and Finishing, 8 lb or 3.6 kg, #10 Glass Beads, Spec No 10 for Blast Cabinets Or Sand Blasting Guns #adInteractivia #ad
- Spherical-shaped particles Peen Surfaces to a Satin Matte Finish. Use low pressure 20-60 psi. Consume material at a faster rate at 90 degree nozzle angle, higher blast pressures and greater workpiece hardness. Comm spec no 10 or 100-170 grit Glass Bead Abrasive Media.
Manufactured new glass beads Are inert, certain no free silica not silicosis hazard like silica sand and are easy and safely disposed of. Soft/sensitive materials exceeding 70 psi lowers the Longevity of the Glass Media. Peen to higher Intensities at 90 degree nozzle angle. Made in Canada.
7. LE LEMATEC #ad
LE LEMATEC Sand Blaster Gun Kit, Multipurpose Tool for Cleaning Rust Dirt and Paint, Corrosion Prevention and More, Complete Portable Sandblasting Kit Includes Connector Extra Steel Tip and Filter #adLE LEMATEC #ad
- Complete kit, extra steel tip, the lematec gun kit comes complete with a ¼ inch NPT quick connector, stainless steel filter, In addition to the high quality Sandblaster, user manual & media guide to tackle any job around the shop or home.
Furthermore, the lematec Sandblaster was designed to outperform, it features a fully adjustable control valve that automates sand flow precisely. Versatile use, the lematec is the perfect tool to clean, restore and prevent corrosion on multiple surfaces, silicon carbide and more, Supporting various media like steel grit, glass beads, as well as for etching glass and carving stone.
High performance tool, boasting a gravity fed reservoir to ensure more consistent work.
Easy to use, after following the setup instructions and connect to your air compressor, load your preferred abrasive or sandblasting media based on the kind of work and result you wish to achieve. Portable design take the lematec sandblaster gun anywhere you want to achieve a fine surface finishing. Lightweight and compact, this easy to carry, handheld air tool also allows you to blast in tight spaces and hard to reach areas.
|Brand||LE LEMATEC #ad|
8. BLACK BEAUTY #ad
25 LBS, BLACK BEAUTY Abrasive Blast Media Fine Abrasive 20/40 Mesh Size for use in Sandblast Cabinet #adBLACK BEAUTY #ad
- Fine grit 20/40 blast Media - 25 lbs. 100% recycled, "“green"” product. Bag. Low free silica less than 01% compared to sand at up to 99% free silica. General purpose repair and maintenance blasting for the removal of paint and rust, structural steel.
Fast cutting, uniform density, consistent gradation. Harsco'’s black beauty blasting abrasive has been number one in the industry for nearly 80 years.
9. Interactivia #ad
#7 Glass Beads, Sand Blasting Abrasive Media Medium 60-80 Mesh or Grit, 8 lb or 3.6 kg #adInteractivia #ad
- Soft/sensitive materials exceeding 70 psi lowers the Longevity of the Glass Media. Spherical-shaped particles Peen Surfaces to a Satin Matte Finish. Manufactured new glass beads Are inert, certain no free silica not silicosis hazard like silica sand and are easy and safely disposed of.
Comm spec no 7 or 60-80 grit Glass Bead Abrasive Media. Peen to higher Intensities at 90 degree nozzle angle. Made in Canada. Use low pressure 20-60 psi. Consume material at a faster rate at 90 degree nozzle angle, higher blast pressures and greater workpiece hardness.
10. LE LEMATEC #ad
Le Lematec Sandblaster Gun Kit with Continuous and Gravity Blasting Functions #adLE LEMATEC #ad
- Longer sandblasting action with its ten foot siphon hose and siphon tube best for larger jobs. Perfect for glass etching, grime and scales on an automobile, and helps remove rust, hot tubs, paint stripping, tile pools and other surfaces.
The sand blaster gun kit has a media compartment supporting various media like steel grit glass beads soda silicon carbide aluminum oxide black diamond and more.
A gravity feed sandblaster gun offering flexibility and perfect for spot sandblasting. Premium sand blaster optimal blasting pressure is One Hundred Fifty psi with a minimum of four cfm. It also works as a siphon feed media blaster for small to large scale sandblasting activities.