As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lutron #ad
Lutron Maestro LED+ Motion Sensor Dimmer Switch | No Neutral Required | MSCL-OP153M-WH | White #adLutron #ad
- Automatically turn lights on and off to favorite dimmed level. Easily replaces existing switches in all homes – no neutral required and simple button press setup. Coordinating wall Plate sold separately CW-1-WH.
Works with: 600 watt of incandescent/ halogen bulbs or 150 Watts of dimmable LED/CFL view 800-plus compatible bulbs under "Tech Specifications" below. For use in single pole, 3-Way, or Multi-Location applications. Detects fine motion 2-3 times better than competition with up to 900 square feet of coverage.
2. Lutron #ad
Lutron Maestro LED+ Vacancy Sensor Dimmer Switch | Single-Pole/Multi-Location | MSCL-VP153M-WH | White #adLutron #ad
- Provides the best dimming performance for dimmable LED bulbs for list of approved LED bulbs, view Technical Specification" below. Automatically turns lights off after you leave the room with added functionality of a dimmer.
For use in single pole, 3-Way, or Multi-Location applications. Works with mixed loads of bulbs. Up to 600 watts of incandescent or halogen, 150 watts of dimmable CFL or dimmable LED.
3. GE #ad
Works with SmartThings, GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor Light Switch, 26931, Includes White and Lt. Almond, Zwave Hub Required, Vacancy / Occupancy Sensor, and Alexa, On/Off, Wink #adGE #ad
- Occupancy mode turns lights ON/OFF automatically, select manual operation. Works with the following z-wave certified hubs: smartthings, honeywell, Wink, Nexia, Vivint, ADT Command, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Home Seer, ADT Pulse, Trane, Ring Alarm, Vera and more.
Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft.
Please refer user guide below for better use. Full-home coverage – z-wave plus works with all previous z-wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. Works with all led, cfL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices.
3-way ready – the smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723, 12728, 46199 or 46200 . With five time-out duration options ranging from five seconds to 30 minutes and up to 180-degree detection coverage, while lights are turned on manually and off automatically in the vacancy setting. Neutral wire requirED. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device. Voltage:120 volt.
|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company, LLC #ad|
|Warranty||2-Year Limited Warranty|
4. Leviton #ad
Single Pole or 3-Way, 2.5A, Leviton IPSD6-1LZ Decora Motion Sensor In-Wall Dimmer, White/Ivory/Light Almond, Auto-On #adLeviton #ad
- Versatile – ideal for areas like the garages, pantries, utility and laundry rooms. Convenient - detects motion and turns lights ON/OFF automatically.
Flexible – single pole or 3-way installation when used with a 3-way switch. Practical – allows the light to be dimmed. Energy saving – helps prevent lights from being left on when room is vacant.
5. Lutron #ad
White, Single Pole | MS-OPS2-WH, 150W LED, Lutron Maestro Motion Sensor Switch | No Neutral Required #adLutron #ad
- Single-pole only; great for small rooms like kitchens, laundry rooms and closets. Programmable time-out of lights - 1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes. Features xct sensing technology which detects fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently.
Automatically turns the lights on when you enter the room and off when you leave. Includes 1 maestro Sensor switch; coordinating wallplates sold separately.
Works with all bulb types; up to 250-watt incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage 200-Watt magnetic low voltage 150-Watt CFL/LED 2 Amp ballasts. Installs in as little as 15 minutes; no neutral required, ground wire required. Optional: senses daylight so lights do not turn on when there is enough natural light in the room.
6. ELEGRP #ad
ELEGRP Occupancy Motion Sensor Light Switch, UL Listed 1 Pack, Single Pole for CFL/LED/Incandescent Bulb, No Neutral Wire, Matte White, PIR Infrared Motion Activated Wall Switch, Wall Plate Included #adELEGRP #ad
- Energy saving and long operating life. Flame resistant material has reached the highest grade of 5VA. Ultra slim profile, easily fits in electrical box and wall plate. High quality extremely low standby power consumption.
Features multiple setting modes of Automatic or Manual ON/OFF for different usage scenarios at home. Multiple control can be used as single-pole or 2 location control.
Rational design for comfortable and intuitive control. Not suitable for 3 way circuit. Ul & cul listed. Tough thermoplastic housing shrugs off impacts and scratches.
Easy to install no neutral wire required grounding wire is Required for Function - ideal for homes of all ages. Modern design exquisite matte finish and frameless design looks best with today’s decors. Universal compatibility works with 300W LED, 300W CFL and 600W incandescent light bulbs on the market. Replace existing switch or sensor in as little as 15 minutes.
7. Lutron #ad
Lutron Caseta Motion Sensor | Occupancy/Vacancy | PD-OSENS-WH | White #adLutron #ad
- Long-lasting battery life: 10 year typical battery life, 3x longer than the industry average. Sensing and control: sensor that can automatically turn off any number of Caseta smart devices after you leave a room.
Versatile and powerful: one sensor can turn off any number of Caseta switches, fan controls, dimmers, and Serena smart shades within 60 ft. Breakthrough sensing technology: Detects fine motion 3X better than other sensors; has 180° field of view.
Customizable: set your desired level for each device controlled by the sensor. Place it anywhere: use freestanding on a flat surface or mount to a wall or corner, perfect for bathrooms, garages, hallways, laundry rooms, and more – no wires required.
New active hours feature: set sensor to trigger your lights on/off based on time of day or sunrise/sunset; use the Lutron app to customize which time periods sensors are active, which lights the sensor controls, and their light levels bridge required.
8. TOPGREENER #ad
Neutral Wire Required, White, 2 Pack, 4A, 500W, TSOS5-W, TOPGREENER In-Wall PIR Motion Sensor Light Switch, Single Pole, Occupancy Sensor Switch, On/Off Override #adTOPGREENER #ad
- Max sensor coverage area 707 sq ft, 180º field of View. On and off modes allow you to override the sensor and use the sensor switch as a regular light switch. Auto mode works as an occupancy sensor auto on, auto OFF. Occupancy sensor light switch features variable time delay from 15 sec test mode to 30 min.
2-pack motion sensor switch automatically turns on/off lights, fans, and motors based on the occupancy and vacancy detected in a room. Adjustable range and sensitivity from 30% to 100%. Please check with a qualified electrician to determine if you have the proper wiring*.
9. ELEGRP #ad
W/Wall Plate, PIR Infrared Motion Activated Wall Switch, UL Listed, 2 Pack, Single Pole for CFL/LED/Incandescent, ELEGRP Occupancy Motion Sensor Light Switch, White, No Neutral Wire Required #adELEGRP #ad
- Flame resistant material has reached the highest grade of 5VA. Grounding wire is required a ground connection is required to operate. Universal compatibility works with 300W LED, 300W CFL and 600W incandescent light bulbs on the market.
Ul & cul listed. Energy saving and long operating life. Use the ground wire in the wall box for ground connection. Rational design for comfortable and intuitive control. Replace existing switch or sensor in as little as 15 minutes.
Features multiple setting modes of Automatic or Manual ON/OFF for different usage scenarios at home. If no ground is available, consult an electrician.
Exquisite matte finish and frameless design looks best with today’s decors. Tough thermoplastic housing shrugs off impacts and scratches. The device will not function if it is not grounded. No neutral wire required ideal for homes of all ages. Multiple control can be used as single-pole or 2 location control. Ultra slim profile, easily fits in electrical box and wall plate. Not suitable for 3 way circuit.
10. Leviton #ad
Leviton ODS10-IDW Decora 120/277-Volt Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor, White #adLeviton #ad
- Convenient push-button provides manual on/off light switching at any time. Leviton offers a wide selection of motion sensors that use passive infrared, ultrasonic or a combined multi-sensing technology.
Ambient light override can be set to prevent activation if sufficient ambient light is available. 180-degree field of view provides approximately 2, 100 square feet of coverage.
Leviton 1-pole commercial grade occupancy Sensor Wall Switch, Passive Infrared, 120 / 277 Volts. Segmented Fresnel lens provides optimum sensitivity and performance. Horizontal field of view may be adjusted between 180 degrees and 32 degrees of arc.
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|