As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SPRAYIT #ad
SPRAYIT SP-33000 LVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun #adSPRAYIT #ad
- Working pressure 28-45 pSI. One-piece lightweight aluminum gun body with 20 oz. 06 l plastic cup. Fan pattern: 7. 0'' to 109''. Air consumption 3. 5 to 3. 9 cfm @ 30 psi. Maximum pressure 60 PSI. Separate and adjustable fluid, fan pattern and air controls for precise application.
2. Astro Pneumatic Tool #ad
Astro EVOT14 EuroPro Forged LVLP Spray Gun with 1.4mm Nozzle and Plastic Cup #adAstro Pneumatic Tool #ad
- Forged body provides longer tool life and anodized body for corrosion protection with internal coated passages. Stainless steel needle and fluid tip with slick finish for faster & easier cleaning. Air curtain” design to minimize overspray and pollution with superior transfer efficiency to reduce paint consumption.
Innovative, advanced EVO-T technology Patented providing finest atomization & classic quality. Soft trigger pull to reduce fatigue, lubricated adjustment knobs for better control, and advanced CNC machining to avoid the need for gaskets behind the tip.
3. SPRAYIT #ad
SPRAYIT SP-33500K LVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun Kit #adSPRAYIT #ad
- Sp-33500 gravity feed mini spray Gun One-piece lightweight aluminum gun body with 120cc plastic cup. Fan pattern: 4. 0'' to 109''. Sp-33000 gravity feed spray gun one-piece lightweight aluminum gun body with 20 oz.
06 l plastic cup. Working pressure 28-45 pSI. Air consumption 2. 4 to 3. 9 cfm @ 30 psi. Maximum pressure 60 PSI.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
4. AEROPRO USA #ad
1.5 mm Nozzle, AEROPRO USA R500 LVLP Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun #adAEROPRO USA #ad
- Air consumption: 3. 0 - 3. 9 cfm; operating pressure: 29 - 51 psi 2. 0 - 3. 5 bar; connection: 1/4" NPT. It can operate at less than 10 psi at the nozzle cap as compared to HVLP which operates at 10 psi at the air cap.
Best used for spray painting of middle or high adhesive for surface finishing and middle coating. Uses a lower volume of air and finely atomizes paint creating a smooth finish with very little overspray, and has a stainless steel needle and nozzle that will accommodate a variety of coatings and features an air volume, paint volume and spraying pattern adjustable settings.
Pattern width: 7" - 11" 180 - 280 mm; paint capacity: 203 oz 600 cc.
|Brand||AEROPRO USA #ad|
|Manufacturer||AEROPRO USA #ad|
5. Nikou #ad
1/4 Air Inlet LVLP Paint Spray Gun Air Sprayer Gravity Feed Type 1.3mm Nozzle, Air Spray Gun #adNikou #ad
- Die cast aluminium spray gun with 2 step trigger control for accurate results to be achieved each time. Suitable for lightweight material handling to handle a wide range of viscosity water or oil based materials for general purposes.
Lvlp spray gun low volume low pressure, comes with a plastic non-drip cup. Adjustable spray width and fluid, increased transfer efficiency allows a reduced spray mist. Great for spraying where you have reduced air consumption due to small air compressor.
6. HIUHIU #ad
HIUHIU Car Paint Spray Gun 1.3mm Nozzle LVLP air Spray Gun #adHIUHIU #ad
- Save paint costs and environmental hazards. This means that there is almost no overspray. 9 air cap holes. The coating speed is 10-12m/min. The lvlp spray gun uses a smaller amount of air to finely atomize the paint, resulting in a smooth appearance and minimizing overspray.
Compared with hvlp, while the working pressure of the HVLP at the air cover is 10 psi, the working pressure of the spray gun at the nozzle cover can be lower than 10 psi, which is usually pushed higher. Suitable for spraying on various surfaces. Suitable for water-based coatings or other medium viscosity coatings.
7. AEROPRO USA #ad
1.5 mm Nozzle, AEROPRO USA R200S LVLP Suction Feed Air Spray Gun #adAEROPRO USA #ad
- Designed with a special precision copper forging atomization for better spray application and less over spray, and has an easy trigger pivot design to reduce operating fatigue. Air consumption: 3. 0 - 3. 9 cfm; operating pressure: 29 - 51 psi 2.
0 - 3. 5 bar; connection: 1/4" NPT. Large capacity siphon feed cup is ideal for industrial painting. Industrial spray gun best used for automotive painters, furniture refinishers and base coating. Pattern width: 7" - 10" 180 - 250 mm; paint capacity: 33. 8 oz 1000 cc.
|Brand||AEROPRO USA #ad|
|Manufacturer||AEROPRO USA #ad|
8. Campbell Hausfeld #ad
Campbell Hausfeld Paint Spray Gun Kit, Gravity Feed AT706099 #adCampbell Hausfeld #ad
- Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld. Use this spray gun kit for automotive painting, carpentry Painting and a variety of other home projects.
Carrying case makes for convenient storage as well as portability. 2 spray guns require 2. 1 scfm and 07 scfm at 40 psi respectively. The design reduces paint waste and delivers precise results for maximum efficiency.
Provides optimal atomization and particle size of paint for an even spray. The air power expert. Includes 2 spray guns, 10 paint filters, ptfe thread tape, 2 adjusting valves, coupler, metal file, 5 in-line paint filters, 3 cleaning brushes, and a wrench.
9. Ouya #ad
Ouya KA-F-2-F Mini Gravity Feed Spray Paint Gun with 0.5mm Nozzle, 200cc Capacity #adOuya #ad
- Spray gun can operate at less than 10 psi at the nozzle cap as compared to HVLP which operates at 10 psi at the air cap and is usually pushed higher. Specs: working pressure 36PSI; Average air consumption 1. 25 cfm. Smooth surface treatment, small size, light weight, easy to carry.
Lvlp spray gun use of lower volume of air finely atomizes paint creating a smooth finish with minimum overs pray. This means very little over spray will be produced. All steel gun body, rust-resistant stainless steel nozzle and cup for durability and longevity. Saving on paint cost and environment hazrds.
10. Auarita #ad
Auarita Spray Gun Painting L-898 LVLP Professional Airbrush Spray Gun with 1.3mm Nozzle for Pneumatic Machines 600ml Cup #adAuarita #ad
- Recommended inlet pressure: 2. 0-1. 5 bar 21. 8 psi. Extremely delicate mirror finish: the gun body looks like a good piece of art. Innovative trigger design for soft, soft and comfortable feel, very easy to clean and maintain.
Excellent compatibility allows paint guns to easily handle a wide range of products. Thus, breathing the same air or not wearing a mask while working is not harmful for a person’s health.
The body of the forged and pressed gun is compact to prevent paint jumps. Nozzle caliber: 1. 3mm/01in. Ergonomic design, anti-slid and comfortable to hold: Give you a comfortable feel when you need to touch the handles. Classic comfortable handles for incredible manipulation and balance. No-load speed: 1200 rpm. Perfect fit in: for the global waterborne coatings market; suitable for paints and varnishes.