As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SUIZAN #ad
SUIZAN Japanese Hand Saw 9.5 Inch Ryoba Double Edge Pull Saw for Woodworking, Replacement Blade #adSUIZAN #ad
- When you remove the handle, the saw will fit neatly into your toolbox. Teeth per inch: 15tpi cross-cut & 9tpirip-cut / blade length: 9 1/2 inch / Blade Thickness: 0018 inch / overall length: 24 inch.
Japanese style pull saw for cutting hard or abrasive woods such as maple, oak, teak and exotic hardwoods. All suizan products are manufactured in Japan by Japanese master craftsmen.
Instead of carrying two saws, a little less weight. Two blades in one saw: this product comes with one side of the blade with Cross-Cut teeth and the other with Rip-Cut teeth on a single handle. The saw blade is easily interchangeable and you can buy a replacement blade on this page.
|Part Number||Japanese Saw 01 Replacement Blade|
|Model||Japanese Saw Ryoba(Double Edged)|
2. Z-saw #ad
Replacement Blade For Dozuki Japanese Dovetail Saw #adZ-saw #ad
- Ideal for extremely intricate and precise work, such as Dovetail, Tenon joint making. Blade replaceable. Rigid back insures accurate cuts. Dozuki Back Saw. Imported from Japan.
3. SUIZAN #ad
SUIZAN Japanese Hand Saw 9.5 Inch Dozuki Dovetail Pull Saw for Woodworking #adSUIZAN #ad
- Japanese steel: all suizan japanese saws are consisted of top quality japanese steel. Japanese style pull saw: this product is a “pull saw. What most people are used to are european saws, ” which is what this product is.
In comparison to “push saws, ” “pull saws” are lighter in weight, requires less power, Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called “pull saws, thus are called “push saws. On the other hand, which cut materials via pushing, and the resulting edge is cleaner.
With a history of over 100 years in making Japanese hand tools, all of the process gone into making tools were completed in one of Japan’s towns known for their craft making tradition.
Made in japan: all suizan products are manufactured in japan by japanese master craftsmen. Diversify your woodworking life: no matter you are a master or a beginner in using saws, it gives you brand new experience from using traditional Japanese style saws and enables you to make a wider variety of woodworking products, thus change your life! It uses high quality Japanese steel, which makes cuts to be sharp.
|Part Number||Japanese Saw 02|
|Model||Japanese Saw Dozuki(Dovetail)|
4. I3C #ad
I3C 12.5 Inch Replacement Blade Razorsaw Spare Blade Japanese Saw Flush Cut Saw Flexible Blade Handsaw for Woodworking #adI3C #ad
- One side for ripping, the other for crosscutting, now you only need one saw for all general woodworking tasks. A fast, sturdy universal saw - ideal for deep cuts both across and with the grain - in the workshop or building site.
The pull saw is made of sk5, quenched and tempered good toughness, stronger and more durable. Japanese saws cut materials via pulling, thus they are called “pull saws”.
Japanese saw 25. 5" hand flush cut ryoba pull saws Flexible Double Edge 12. 5" blade impulse Hardened Steel Teeth for Woodworking. In comparison to “push saws”, Ryoba pull saws are lighter in weight, requires less power, and the resulting edge is cleaner. The japanese razor saw 12. 5" double edge ryoba hand saw has a blade length of 12. 5inch ergonomics TPR handle.
5. SUIZAN #ad
Replacement Blade, SUIZAN Japanese Ryoba Double Edge Pull Saw 7 Inch Hand Saw #adSUIZAN #ad
- Unique pull saw design: japanese pull saw for cutting both softwood and hardwood like tiger maple, teak, MDF, OSB, red oak, and even driftwoods. Precision specs: teeth per inch of 19 tpi; 002-inch blade thickness; 003-inch kerf width, and blade length of 7 inches.
Removable blade: The saw blade is easily removable and interchangeable. Japanese steel: crafted with high-quality Japanese steel and designed for handling precision cutting work. Double-sided blade: 2 blades in 1 saw, both Cross-Cut teeth and Rip-Cut teeth on a single handle.
6. Gyokucho Industry #ad
Gyokucho Razorsaw Model No. 655 Ryoba Saw 270mm with Replaceable Blade #adGyokucho Industry #ad
- Kerf: 094 mm. Blade length: 270 mm. Pitch: 2. 5 mm. Great for general wood and laminated wood. Plate thickness: 06 mm.
7. Okada Hardware #ad
Japanese Mini Dozuki Panel Saw #adOkada Hardware #ad
- Replacement blade hook type. Blade: carbon tool steel 4 kinds SK4 Handle: walnut. Thickness: 030mm. Blade length: 150mm5. 9 in, total length: 370mm14. 6 in. Beautiful cut skin, perfect for work and cutting small materials.
8. Ettonsun #ad
Ettonsun 50Pcs Wood Japan Oscillating Multitool Saw Blades Universal Multi Purpose Tool Blades for Fast Cutting Compatible with Fein Dewalt Multimaster Porter Cable Black&Decker Bosch Craftman #adEttonsun #ad
- Greatly improve your working efficiency. Japan tooth for fast cutting-- these japan oscillating saw blades with longer wavy sharp teeth are specifically designed to provide faster, cleaner cuts in wood/soft metal/plastic. Professional multi purpose tools blades kit-- contains 50 pcs universal Japanese saw blades, soft metal and plastic.
These oscillating multitool saw blades can meet a variety of needs, for cutting wood, which could be used for workshop, household or other places.
Quick release universal fitment-- these quick release oscillating tool blades are compatible with most oscillating tools on the market, Hitachi, Milwaukee, Black & Decker, Craftsman, such as Fein Multimaster, Chicago, Ryobi, Dewalt and More.
Precision cutting-- these oscillating multitool blades are built in length markers on two sides, one side is inch and the other is centimeter, ensure you can get accurate cuts easy and fast while you working with it. Tough & thickened-- made of high carbon steel and High Speed Steel, Thick gauge metals and high quality manufacturing techniques insure superior wear tolerance and long service life.
9. Gyokucho Industry #ad
Gyokucho Razorsaw Spare Blade for 9-1/2" Razor Saw for Hardwoods #adGyokucho Industry #ad
- Pitch: 1. 3 mm. Extra blade fits Blue Hard Small teeth 240 Kerf: 073 mm. Plate thickness: 045 mm. Blade length: 240 mm.
10. GYOKUCHO #ad
Gyokucho 770-3500 Razor Dozuki Saw with Blade #adGYOKUCHO #ad
- Made in Japan. Accurately cut a variety of joints. 180mm blade has stiffen back for greater control. 3mm thick blade gives a fine kerf. Modern variation of the traditional Japanese pull-stroke saw.
|Manufacturer||Robert Larson Co #ad|