As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Goplus #ad
Goplus Clamp On Pallet Forks 4000lbs Capacity 60" HD Loader Bucket Skidsteer Tractor Chain #adGoplus #ad
- And with slope design for the front end, it will work well as bucket. It is compatible for most loader bucket skid steer tractors. In addition, our roll back protection slots can help keep your heavy loads right on the forks where they should be. Thanks to its superior material, it’s able to support up to 4000 lbs.
Proper size to apply various applicationsthe length of each fork is 43", clear debris, and firewood. Rugged material supports up to 4000 lbsusing heavy duty steel material and expert welding to construct the forks and thick rectangular tube walls, the pallet forks are durable to work with large loads.
Simply slide the forks over the cutting edge of you bucket and clamp down, locking the unit in place. It’s helpful to use these pallet forks to haul logs, and the total length is 60" once installed. Quick attachment to suit various modelswith the design of clamp on, you can quickly install them onto your bucket without welding.
Smooth polished appearance and detailsthanks to its good welding and painting, this pair of pallet forks is smooth without sharp edges and won’t rust. Chain holes and roll back protection slotsthe pallet forks are equipped with chain holes that allows you to use chains to secure loads and to act as a stabilizer for heavy equipment that you are moving. As the pursuit of details is our responsibility to customers, we always do out best. You can also use them to help you install fence posts, the more to lift and move items.
2. Sandinrayli #ad
Sandinrayli Clamp on Pallet Forks 2000 LBS Capacity Loader Bucket Tractor Heavy Duty #adSandinrayli #ad
- Good welding and painting, this pair of pallet forks is smooth without sharp edges and won’t rust, and with slope design for the front end. Equipped with chain holes for heavy lifting that allows secure loads. The length of each fork is 27", and once installed, fork Width: 3", the total length is 43".
Heavy duty steel material and expert welding, the pallet forks are durable to work with large loads, up to 2000 lbs. Also great for installing fence posts, timber, cleaning up debris, and moving things on the farm. Ideal for moving and transporting logs, lumber, and firewood.
3. Foundation Deals #ad
30" 1500lbs Capacity Clamp on Pallet Forks Loader Bucket Skidsteer Tractor Chain #adFoundation Deals #ad
- Uses 2" x 3" boards for roll back protection. 30" lw clamp on pallet fork 1500 lbs Capacity Loader Bucket Skid steer Tractor. Us stock! fast and free shipping. Capacity: 1, 500 lbs.
Weight: 30 lbs each. Total length: 43". Fork length: 30". We ship to us continental 48 States Only. Chain holes for heavy lifting. Fork width: 3 1/4". Fork height: 2". Bucket lip gap: 2" w/o puck and 1 1/2" with puck. Roll back protection slots included.
4. Titan Attachments #ad
Medium-Duty 4" x 2" Forks, Titan Attachments Clamp-On Fork Stabilizer Bar, 19.5-36 Adjustable Length #adTitan Attachments #ad
- Heavy-duty thick rectangular tube wall. Designed for 4 x 2-inch clamp-on pallet forks. Adjustable length: 19. 5 – 36-in. The 4 x 2-inch light-duty stabilizer bar spreader slides over the fork ends of your Clamp-On Pallet Forks and clamp down, locking the unit in place. Secures to both forks.
5. Titan Attachments #ad
Titan Attachments Pallet Fork Blades 48" 98 lb. Pair 4,000 lb. Capacity #adTitan Attachments #ad
- Weight: 98 lbs each. 16" from the upper rail to the lower rail. 4, 000 pound capacity per pair. Clips to lock forks in place. Size: 48" x 4" x 1. 25" thick.
6. Paumco #ad
Paumco Products Quick Spade, Model Number 1100-Quick Spade #adPaumco #ad
- Eliminates or reduces shovel time. Mounts on the forks of skid loaders. X 24in. Digs a hole ten times faster than a standard bucket. Deep hole in one scoop. Digs a 20in. X 20in. 24in. L x 20in. W blade.
7. Titan Attachments #ad
Titan Attachments Clamp-On Fork Stabilizer Bar, Light-Duty 3" x 2" Forks, 19.5-36 Adjustable Length #adTitan Attachments #ad
- Secures to both forks. Adjustable length: 19. 5 – 36-in. Designed for 3 x 2-inch clamp-on pallet forks. Heavy-duty thick rectangular tube wall. The 3 x 2-inch light-duty stabilizer bar spreader slides over the fork ends of your Clamp-On Pallet Forks and clamps down, locking the unit in place.
8. Vestil #ad
Vestil FRK-LVL Fork Truck Level, Yellow #adVestil #ad
- Highly visible, indicating safe precise movement. Saves potential product loss. Simple attachment to forklifts. Constructed of steel for long lasting strength.
9. Titan Attachments #ad
Titan Attachments Cutting Edge 60" Bucket Hardened Carbon Steel Unpainted #adTitan Attachments #ad
- Weight: 33 LB. Length: 60" width: 4". Thickness: 1/2" cutting edge: 1/8". Weld on to most buckets Bolt on after drilling holes. 1055 carbon Steel Comes unpainted.
10. Titan Distributors Inc. #ad
Trenches, and Stump Removal, Titan Distributors Inc. Clamp On Quick Spade Combo 45" x 18" Dig Footings #adTitan Distributors Inc. #ad
- Designed for buckets and fork blades: the quick spade is designed to clamp directly onto your buckets cutting edge. The clamping pucks are 3" in diameter and are 2" thick. With the puck, it will slide onto buckets that are up to 11/2" thick and 2" without the puck. The spade can also slide onto your fork blades and are secured using the heavy duty side bolts to prevent the spade from sliding off of or shifting on your forks.
Great for landscaping: the possibilities are endless with this clamp on quick spade, planting, dig footings, which makes it ideal for landscaping companies.
The 2" thick pucks, which are 3" in diameter, provide plenty of surface area for the clamps. Dimensions: the overall dimensions of combo quick spade for buckets and pallet fork blades are 18" wide by 45" long. The dual design spreads this load across a larger area preventing this from happening.
Wont damage your bucket: single clamping models put all of the down force onto a small area of your bucket which can cause it to bend and warp. The entire quick spade is powder coated to protect against rust and corrosion. Heavy duty design: the clamp on tree spade has a blade that is made from 3/8" thick a36 steel with a support frame made from 1/4" thick A36 steel. The fork pockets measure 11/2" by 43/4". The spade blade itself is 18" wide by 271/2" long.