As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Distinctions #ad
Distinctions 843245 4" Flush Mount Bronze House Number 5 #adDistinctions #ad
- Can be used on mailboxes or homes. Mounting nails included. Weather-resistant. Item sold individually. Tools needed: pencil, drill, Phillips head screwdriver, and 3/32" drill bit.
|Manufacturer||The Hillman Group #ad|
2. Distinctions #ad
Number 9, Distinctions by Hillman 844694 5-Inch Floating Mount House Bronze #adDistinctions #ad
- Strong thread - truer thread fit and angle accuracy of the post makes for a more secure and stable mount of hardware. Versatile design - hardware allows flush or floating mount, brick, providing either a classic or modern appearance.
Only tool needed is a drill for pilot holes and to secure address number with provided screws. Affix number to wood, block, or concrete by creating a pilot hole before installation.
Tough build - high quality, sturdy house numbers made of zinc die-cast and finished to be durable, rust-resistant, and to withstand adverse weather conditions.
Can be screwed to doors, walls, and mailbox posts. Improved construction - increased sheer strength of mounting pins with stronger steel to reduce deterioration from adverse weather conditions and natural wear and tear. Hardware included - each number comes with necessary mounting hardware and instructions, simplifying the installation process.
3. Distinctions by Hillman #ad
Distinctions by Hillman 843229 5-Inch Die Cast Floating/Flush Mount House Number, Aged Bronze, Number 2 #adDistinctions by Hillman #ad
- Truer thread fit and angle accuracy of the post. Made of zinc alloy with a weather-resistant bronze finish. Improved sheer strength of mounting pins with stronger steel.
Includes: mounting hardware for flush or floating numbers and simplified instructions. Tools needed: drill and drill bits, center punch and hammer, razor knife, caulk gun, masking tape, 1/4" wrench, and safety goggles.
4. Distinctions #ad
Distinctions 843255 House Adhesive Plaque Number 1, 4", 4", Aged Bronze #adDistinctions #ad
- Mounting instructions: Hold in place for 30 seconds and wait 24 hrs for full adhesion. Simple to use. Clear and easy to read. Weather-resistant. Adhesive back affixes to any non-porous surface such as glass doors or mailboxes.
5. Distinctions #ad
Aged Bronze, Distinctions by Hillman 843253 Die Cast Plated Address Plaque for 4-Inch Adhesive House Numbers #adDistinctions #ad
- Durable and weather-resistant. Can accommodate up to five numbers. Designed to be used with 4" Self-Adhesive Plaque Numbers. Mounting hardware included. Die-cast zinc construction.
6. Hillman #ad
Hillman Group 843253 Bronze Zinc Distinctions Address Plaque 3-3 Piece3 #adHillman #ad
- Mounting hardware included. Weather-resistant. Sturdy design. Bronze zinc Distinctions Address Plaque 3. Can accommodate up to five numbers.
|Manufacturer||Hillman Group Rsc #ad|
7. Distinctions #ad
Distinctions 843244 4" Flush Mount Bronze House Number 4 #adDistinctions #ad
- Tools needed: pencil, drill, Phillips head screwdriver, and 3/32" drill bit. Can be used on mailboxes or homes. Mounting nails included. Weather-resistant. Item sold individually.
8. Distinctions by Hillman #ad
Distinctions 843199 Black Floating Mount 5-Inch House Number 9 #adDistinctions by Hillman #ad
- Tools needed: drill and drill bits, 1/4" wrench, center punch and hammer, masking tape, caulk gun, razor knife, and safety goggles. Includes: mounting hardware for flush or floating numbers and simplified instructions.
Made of zinc alloy with a weather-resistant black finish. Improved sheer strength of mounting pins with stronger steel. Truer thread fit and angle accuracy of the post.
9. Montague Metal Products #ad
Montague Metal Products MHN-06-F-RB1-0 Solid Brushed Aluminum Modern Floating Address House Numbers, 6", Powder Coated Roman Bronze #adMontague Metal Products #ad
- Made in the uSA, family owned and operated. Each number is painted using a high end powder coated stystem creating a long lasting smooth finish. Numbers can be installed on wood, garages, in both commercial and residential, columns, posts, are on walls, stone, fences, concrete and metal.
Cast from 3/8” thick recycled rust proof polished aluminum. Common locations to mount your new address numbers, brick, stucco, and monuments.
Helpful tips for mounting your modern House Numbers can be found on our website at montaguemetal where you will be able to download mounting templates for most of our sizes. Mounting hardware for both a concealed flat mount appearance and spacers for a. 5″ floating mount appearance are included Mounts 1/2” off wall, or flush.
10. Distinctions #ad
Distinctions 843142 Black Flush-Mount 4-Inch House Number 2 #adDistinctions #ad
- Mounting hardware And Detailed Mounting Instructions Included. Die-cast Zinc Number. Brand name: Distinctions By Hillman. Black Finish.
|Manufacturer||The Hillman Group #ad|