As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Vaughan & Bushnell #ad
24", Vaughan & Bushnell 4420 Dalluge Offset Pry Bar #adVaughan & Bushnell #ad
- Forged ends. Light weight. Strong and Durable. Tempered tubular steel body. Chrome ends. Great for prying with minimal wood damage.
2. Vaughan & Bushnell #ad
8", Vaughan & Bushnell 4201 Dalluge Da Bar By Dalluge Scraper Bar #adVaughan & Bushnell #ad
- Nail puller perfect for removing trim and molding. Compact body is thinner and lighter than similar nail pullers. Flat claws reduce damage to wood surfaces. Forged and tempered for strength and durability. Chrome finish.
3. Vaughan & Bushnell #ad
14", Vaughan & Bushnell 4320 Dalluge Da Bar By Dalluge Nail Puller #adVaughan & Bushnell #ad
- Forged and tempered for strength and durability. Chrome finish. Compact body is thinner and lighter than similar nail pullers. Flat claws reduce damage to wood surfaces. Nail puller perfect for removing trim and molding.
4. Goldblatt #ad
Baseboard, Molding, Removal Multi-Tool for Commercial Work, Goldblatt Trim Puller, Siding and Flooring Removal, Remodeling #adGoldblatt #ad
- The build-in spring design assists in separating trim from wall freely and quickly. Trim saving - the trim removal tool has a larger, flatter and wider contact area than clumsy traditional tools and features an integrated wedged center that provides increased removal efficiency and prevents damage to both the trim and wall.
So the trim puller is a very beefy tool, and it will hold up well to repeated whacking. The very edge can also used to pry up the staples. Multi-function - ideal for commercial work, a countertop from some base cabinets, repair and remodel projects where care and precision are needed including cabinets, countertops, removing a couple of sections of baseboard, flooring and many more.
Ergonomic handle - all our trim puller is built with an ergonomic, comfortable and textured dipped handle.
An impact absorbing FPR handle makes it comfortable to hold, though. The 15 degree wedged center is for easy extraction of trim and baseboards. Revolutionary tool - our trim puller is a very beefy tool. It can be used on a kitchen remodel, and pulling up a ceramic tile floor. Durable pry bars - our trim puller are made from 65 mn steel with black electrophoretic and polished finish which protect against corrosion and give our pry bar added durability and strength.
5. WORKPRO #ad
Prying Apart Baseboard, 8” Mini Crowbar, Claw Bar, WORKPRO 2-Piece Nail Puller Set, Multi-sided Forged Steel Made, Cats Paw Nail Remover, 12” Pry Bar, for Kitchen Remodel #adWORKPRO #ad
- The angled edge is fit for pulling apart walls, nails & trim, prying off decorative strips, tiles, wood panels and removing moldings, and more. The bending strength of 8" crowbar is greater than 500 inch pounds. Versatile construction: the design of l-shaped crowbar helps increase torque, it is convenient to use.
High hardness: crowbar is forged from high-quality carbon steel, with high hardness & durability. Application: polished pry bar end can be wedged into narrow spaces. 8" crowbar weighs 180 grams, and 12" crowbar weighs 420 grams.
Hexagonal shaft has six sides for better grip and is great for levering. The head of crowbar allows for striking as a hammer. Rust-proof design: surface of pry bar is coated with anti-rust oil, which can effectively avoid surface rust and have a longer service life.
It is recommended that you clean the surface and dry it after use, and with the help of leverage, which will help to extend the service life of the crowbar. The bending strength of 12" crowbar is greater than 1200 inch pounds. Convenience: crowbar complies with relevant environmental protection requirements and can be used with confidence. It can be very useful when you’re recycling used pallets or other salvaged wood.
6. Spec Ops #ad
3% Donated to Veterans Black, High-Carbon Steel, Spec Ops, SPEC-D10CLAW Tools 10" Nail Puller Cats Paw Pry Bar #adSpec Ops #ad
- Compatible with SRS Retention Lanyards for added safety. 100’ drop-tested to ensure durability on the harshest jobsites. Precision-honed claws remove embedded or headless nails with minimal damage.
Two nail pullers for added versatility. Dual strike zones for rapid nail extraction. 3% of all spec ops tools purchases are donated to veteran and first responder causes. Up to 20% lighter, carbon-steel design for sniper control.
7. Stiletto #ad
Stiletto TrimBar5 TrimBar 5 oz. Titanium Trim Puller #adStiletto #ad
- Working women in the building industry will find they are more easily able to manipulate these lighter tools and drive nails like a seasoned carpenter. Nail slots designed to remove a variety of finish nails.
Great for setting windows in place. These features make these tools ideal for the Professional Framer, Remodeler, and Finish carpenters. Perfect tool for removing moulding in tight places.
8. Metal Magery #ad
Metal Magery Sheet Metal Skin Wedge Pry Bar Tool One Pack #adMetal Magery #ad
- You'll do things more quickly and efficiently with this pry tool. Great for high strength prying of car interior panels if used with care. Great for separating templates used in Router Fabrication.
Superior to plastic pry tools. Makes jobs a lot easier. Drop forged and heat-treated 4140 steel wedge is perfect for prying or positioning of sheet metal. Extremely strong thin tip with very little deflection.
9. Vaughan #ad
15" Multi-Function Demolition Tool, Bars, Blue, Hand Tools, 050042 , Vaughan #adVaughan #ad
- Crafted with the user in mind using the high quality materials and world class Craftsmanship. Proven and tested for durability and function in real world conditions.
Fit to match the needs on the shop, at home or in the field. Meeting or exceeding all required and standardized testing in the industry. Made to withstand even the toughest jobs.
|Manufacturer||Alltrade Tools #ad|
10. Spec Ops #ad
SPEC-D11MOLD Tools 11" Molding Pry Bar Nail Puller Cats Paw, 3% Donated to Veterans Black, High-Carbon Steel, Spec Ops #adSpec Ops #ad
- Two nail pullers for added versatility. Dual strike zones for rapid nail extraction. 100’ drop-tested to ensure durability on the toughest jobsites. 3% of all spec ops tools purchases are donated to veteran and first responder causes.
Up to 20% lighter, high carbon steel design for sniper control. Compatible with SRS Retention Lanyards for added safety. Precision-honed claw end removes embedded or headless nails with minimal damage. Extra-wide, 30º blade for on-target molding removal.