As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kreg #ad
Kreg KMA2800 Crown-Pro Crown Molding Tool #adKreg #ad
- Curved design matches any spring angle. Compact design works with most miter saws. No compound cuts necessary. Eliminates coping of joints. Angle-finder included.
2. General Tools #ad
General Tools 881 E-Z Pro Crown King Molding Jig with Protractor #adGeneral Tools #ad
- No assembly: simple instructions show you how to get the right cut every time. Includes: comes with an adjustable Angle Finder that easily shows you the exact angle of inside and outside corner.
4 easy steps: Perfectly mitered corner joints in four easy steps. Eliminates: difficult angle calculations, coping of joints or compound-angle cutting.
Professional grade joints: Cut perfectly mitered interior and exterior corner joints. Multiple angles: 45° spring angle crown molding jig with adapter for 52° and 38° angles. Eliminate trial and error: Makes accurately cutting crown molding a snap, eliminating trial and error and saving time and money.
|Brand||General Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||General Tools #ad|
3. Milescraft #ad
Milescraft 1405 Crown45, Crown Molding Tool, Yellow #adMilescraft #ad
- Saw blade enters the material from the front. Compact design works with most miter saws. No compound cuts necessary. Adjustable angle setting with angle finders for creating common molding spring angles 38°, 45° and 52°.
Supports crown molding between 2″ to 5-1/2″. Makes right-side-up cutting of 2″ to 5-1/2″ Crown molding.
|Manufacturer||Milescraft Inc. #ad|
4. Fuller Tool #ad
Fuller Tool 320-0755 Ogee Cut Crown Molding Cutting Guide moulding jig hanger installation corners tool trim curved 45 degree cuts for miter saws power radial table home carpentry renovation or repair #adFuller Tool #ad
- Creates snug-fitting 45-degree cuts without having to tilt the saw blade. 31 cm x 9. 5 cm x 8 cm. Measures approximately: 12-1/2 in. X 4 in. Ideal for practically any home carpentry, renovation or repair projects.
X 3 in. Can be used with power mitre, radial and table saws; also suitable for manual mitre saws. Simplifies the process of cutting curved crown mouldings into five easy steps.
|Brand||Fuller Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fuller Tool #ad|
5. Bench Dog #ad
Bench Dog 10-027 Polymer Crown-Cut Crown Molding Cutting Jig #adBench Dog #ad
- Eliminates trial and error. Fits all 10" and larger miter saws. Made from durable polymer in the USA. Crown-cut crown molding cutting jig. The safest and easiest way to cut crown molding.
|Brand||Bench Dog #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bench Dog #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
6. Dewalt #ad
DEWALT Miter Saw Crown Stops DW7084 #adDewalt #ad
- Miter saw crow stop accurately positions crown molding vertically against the saw fence. Includes 2 stops - one for each side of the blade. Designed to work with dewalt models dw703, dw712, dw706, dw708, dw716, dw715, DW717 and DW718.
|Warranty||1 Year Full Warranty|
7. BOSCH #ad
BOSCH MS1233 Crown Stop Kit for BOSCH Miter Saws, Includes Mounting Knobs and Hardware #adBOSCH #ad
- Kit includes: crown stops Left and Right, Mounting Knobs and Hardware. Easily positioned out of the way on the tool when not in use. Allows crown molding to be nested against fence for simple miter cuts.
8. Starrett #ad
Starrett ProSite Miter Saw Protractor #adStarrett #ad
- The 7" model has narrow legs, making it easier to use in compact spaces. It couldn't be easier, set your miter saw, cut, read the protractor, perfect fit!. This easy to use tool has two scales.
|Manufacturer||L.S. Starrett Company #ad|
9. Zenith Industries #ad
Zenith Industries ZN700001 Trim Puller , Black #adZenith Industries #ad
- Wedged center protects the wall and trim-no more damage! the trim puller has a larger, flatter and wider contact area that features an integrated wedged center that provides increased removal efficiency and prevents damage to both the trim and wall.
Revolutionary, patented trim puller tool that does all the work of a wrecking bar, flat pry bar and claw and eliminates the need for a shim or small board spacer. Comfort grip, shock-absorbing edpm handle: This trim puller is capped off with an EDPM handle that feels comfortable in the hand while offering exceptional shock absorption.
Durable steel construction-built to last: made with durable high carbon, heat treated steel with a ground bevel on the edge which allows tool to easily be driven between trim and wall and also allows tool to be used as a shim for leveling cabinet bases.
Ideal for removing baseboards and molding: the zenith trim puller is designed specifically for safety removing baseboards, door casings, molding, decorative panel and even nailed or glued countertops; IT’S THE ULTIMATE DEMOLITION AND REMODELING MULTI-TOOL!.
|Brand||Zenith Industries #ad|
|Manufacturer||Zenith Industries #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year warranty|
10. NXPOXS #ad
NXPOXS 2-Pack Bullnose Corners Trim Gauge for 10-030 Crown Molding Marking Tools #adNXPOXS #ad
- Work on 3/4-inch rounded drywall corners and help you layout perfect lines for tight-fitting three-piece corners. Package include 2pcs bullnose trim gauge. Made of durable ABS plastic material. Save time and make it easy to install rounded bullnose corners with this bullnose trim tool.