As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Taytools #ad
Taytools Solid Brass Round Workbench Dogs for 3/4 Inch Holes 4, 4-3/8 Inch #adTaytools #ad
- The brass will not corrode and will not destroy your tools if struck. The strong springs in the side provide just enough friction to keep the dogs in place and allow easy adjustment and removal. The outside diameter is.
730 inch and come in 2 lengths: 2-3/8 and 4-3/8 inches long. Taytools bench dogs are precision machined from solid brass and designed to fit any standard 3/4-inch diameter workbench dog hole. The top cutout is machined with a 2-degree negative slope and has crosshatching on the face to provide a better grip on workpieces.
|Manufacturer||Taylor Toolworks #ad|
2. Taytools #ad
Taytools 468648 Pair 2 Each 3/4 x 2-1/4 Inches Bench Dogs Hold Downs for Workbenches, Side Springs, Anodized Aluminum #adTaytools #ad
- They allow securing work to the edge or top of your bench by using 3/4 inch holes. Bench dogs will greatly improve the function of any bench. Install wherever you want simply by drilling a ¾” diameter hole.
These dogs are just under 3/4 inch by 0015 inches so they won’t bind in the hole, yet the side spring holds them in place at any desired height. Overall length is 2-1/4 inches.
The dog faces have cross hatching and a 2 degree inward slop to better grab and hold your wood tight to the bench. Come in packs of 2 each. Bench dogs are an essential hold down device that should be a part of any workbench. Made from anodized aluminum that will not corrode or ruin a cutting iron or plane is accidently struck.
|Manufacturer||Taylor Toolworks #ad|
3. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71159 Aluminum Bench Dogs ¾ Inch x 2-3/8 Inches | Spring Loaded Hold Down for Workbenches – 2 Pack #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Premium build: constructed from high quality aluminum, these bench dog hold downs possess a premium finish with exceptional toughness and flaunt corrosion resistant properties for long-term durability.
Specs: total length of each bench dog is 2-3/8 inches with a slightly less than 3/4 inch diameter and a 5/8 inch flat bit Section - installs easily by drilling a 3/4” 19mm diameter bench dog hole.
Features: a practical design that not only increases the precision of your woodworking projects, but your employees safety as well – including a side spring for smooth dog sliding and a combination cross hatching face paired with a two Degree inward slope for proper work piece placement and stabilization.
Function: these round workbench stops provide a secure and reliable hold on your wood Item – securing them along the edge or on top of your workbench while giving you optimal control, leverage and stock access. Includes: 2 workbench dogs.
4. Taytools #ad
Bundle Taytools 468631 Pack of 4 Each 3/4 x 2-1/4 Inches Bench Dogs Hold Downs for Workbenches, Side Springs, Anodized Aluminum #adTaytools #ad
- These dogs are just under 3/4 inch by 0015 inches so they won’t bind in the hole, yet the side spring holds them in place at any desired height. Install wherever you want simply by drilling a ¾” diameter hole.
The dog faces have cross hatching and a 2 degree inward slop to better grab and hold your wood tight to the bench. Bench dogs will greatly improve the function of any bench.
Overall length is 2-1/4 inches. Bench dogs are an essential hold down device that should be a part of any workbench. They allow securing work to the edge or top of your bench by using 3/4 inch holes. Made from anodized aluminum that will not corrode or ruin a cutting iron or plane is accidently struck. Come in packs of 4 each.
|Manufacturer||Taylor Toolworks #ad|
5. WOODRIVER #ad
4-3/8" x 3/4" – Set of 2, WoodRiver Brass Bench Dogs #adWOODRIVER #ad
- Our award winning family of brands includes WoodRiver, wood stain and paint, hand tools, sanding, America’s leading supplier of saws, wood, power tools, videos, and plans. Dogs fit 3/4" holes. Heavy spring steel tension wire to maintain position -.
Sold in pairs. Dogs measure 4-3/8" x 3/4" long. Made from high quality brass. Woodriver is proudly made by woodcraft, planes, kits, Highpoint, routers, woodcraft and woodcraft magazine as well as the greatest selection of woodworking books, dust collection and more.
|Manufacturer||Woodcraft Supply #ad|
6. Rockler #ad
Round Bench Dogs 3/4'' Hole #adRockler #ad
- 4-3/8'' long, 3/4'' diameter, 1-3/16'' high. Securely hold stock to the bench. Spring allows height adjustment. For use in a 3/4'' hole. Includes two round bench dogs.
7. Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad
DCT Bench Holdfast Woodworking Tools – 8in Bench Holdfast Clamps Woodworking Bench Holddown Clamps, 2 Pack #adDeadwood Crafted Tools #ad
- Perfect size for your needs: constructed of drop-forged steel provides these hold fast clamps with maximum durability and strength; 8-inch203cm length with 3/4-inch 1. 9cm diameter shaft fits your workbench; Shepard hook design offers a 4-inch 102cm perimeter reach for versatility; Hook features 1. 3 by 1. 3-inch 3. 3 x 3. 3cm square end that will not mar your workpiece.
Ideal for various woodworking jobs: use these work bench clamps for woodworking projects; Hold downs for woodworking provides a strong, sturdy hold to allow hands-free carving, drilling, routing, sawing, planing, sanding, and finishing; Protect softwood from marring by using a piece of scrap wood as padding between your holdfasts and the workpiece. Use with your workbench: works best on workbenches with a 2.
5 6. 4cm thickness; Drill 3/4 inch 1. 9cm vertical dog holes into your workbench top and slide your holdfast workbench clamps into the hole; We suggest filing the shank to increase hold security. Woodworking holdfast set: quickly clamp down your woodworking projects with the dct | 8 inch woodworking Bench Accessories Workbench Holdfast 2 Pack Set; For hundreds of years, carving, bench hold fast hooks have been used to secure wood projects while cutting, and sanding because of their versatility and ease of use; Skip the complicated leg vise hardware and standard clamps that are difficult to adjust and use these simple workbench hold downs.
Quick and easy clamping: slide the bench hold down clamp into your workbench dog hole; Press the tip of the hook against your workpiece and firmly tap the crook of the holdfast with a wooden or rubber mallet to jam the shaft tightly in the hole; Your workpiece is now secure; When you are ready to release the clamp, strike the backside of the vertical shaft to unjam it from the hole.
|Brand||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
8. KREG #ad
Kreg Adaptive Cutting System Versa Stops -ACS435 #adKREG #ad
- Stops for positioning workpieces accurately and securely when using the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table. Versatile for positioning materials precisely. Secure to hold materials accurately during 90° and 45° cuts. Durable Aluminum Construction.
9. E-TING #ad
E-TING 4Pcs Hand Tool Toggle Clamp 201B Antislip Red Horizontal Clamp 201-B Quick Release Tool #adE-TING #ad
- Package included: 4 pcs e-tiNG GH-201B horizontal quick release toggle clamp. Material: cold-rolled carbon steel with Zinc plated coating for corrosion resistance; Oil and Stain resistant red vinyl solid hand grips, complete with adjustable rubber pressure tips.
Holding capacity force: 198 lbs. Application: a rock-solid grip to install on jigs, tool fixtures, or movable bases. Size: approx. 145*35*40mm/ 5. 7" x 1. 38" x 1. 57" l*w*H. Design: low height design. Retracted clamp will allow for vertical removal of clamped item, mechanism allows maximum clearance.
10. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71500 Deluxe Bench Dog | 8 Pack | Non Marring Durable Nylon| With Grommet Bench Brake Inserts Made of Premium Nonslip EVA| For 3/4" Dog Holes | A Woodworking Shop Essential Color May Vary #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Premium build: the bench dogs were constructed out of high quality nylon, delivering strength and uniformity, and come with non-slip ethylene vinyl acetate EVA rubber bench brake inserts. Specs: total length of each bench dog is 2 inches with a slightly less than 3/4 inch diameter and 1-7/8 inches without the bench brake bump - Installs easily by drilling a 3/4” 19mm diameter bench dog hole and simply press into place.
Function: these workbench stops provide a safe, non-marring, routing, and secure hold on your wood stock – anchoring them along the edge or on top of your workbench while giving you optimal control, leverage and accessibility for cutting, painting, and sanding applications.
Includes: 8 Workbench Dogs. Also included two 3/16” holes where dowels can be inserted for perfect painter's points. Features: a practical, low-profile design that not only increases the precision of your woodworking projects, but improves the safety of your employees and workpieces as well – including removable padded bench brakes for an anti-slip work surface and a squared clamping pad that delivers a secure fit.