As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Edward Tools #ad
Pein Hammer, Fiberglass Shock Absorbing Shaft, Rounding, Edward Tools Ball Peen Hammer 16 oz., Forged Fine Grain Steel Head, Metal Work, Mechanics, Blacksmith Hammer, Ergonomic Rubber Cusion Grip #adEdward Tools #ad
- Ergonomic rubber grip handle. Versatile tool - works as a blacksmith hammer, masonry hammer, rounding hammer, chasing hammer, pin hammer. Shock absorbing fiberglass shaft. Heavy duty forged and polished fine grain steel head. Lifetime warranty - All Edward Tools come with a lifetime warranty.
2. Titan #ad
Titan, 8 Oz. Ball Pein Hammer 63308 #adTitan #ad
- Designed with The User In Mind. Made to withstand Even The Toughest Jobs. Fit to match the needs in the Shop, At Home Or In The Field.
Proven and tested for Durability And Function In Real-World Conditions. Crafted with the user in mind Using The High-Quality Materials And World-Class Craftsmanship.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
3. Vaughan #ad
Vaughan TC016 16-Ounce Commercial Ball Pein Hammer,White #adVaughan #ad
- Head finished in rust resistant black paint. Polished face, bevel, and pein. Compression Wedge hickory handle.
4. Performance Tool #ad
Silver, Performance Tool 1465 16 oz Wood Ball Pein Hammer #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Made for construction, woodworking, metal forming, and automotive applications. Alloy steel Head with Wood Handle. Size: 16 oz wood Ball Pein Hammer.
|Brand||Performance Tool #ad|
5. YIYITOOLS #ad
32oz, YIYITOOLS YY-7-002 Antivibe Ball Pein Hammer #adYIYITOOLS #ad
- Rim tempered striking surface adds extra durability and safety. 32-ounce head weight. Patented antivibe technology delivers greater vibration dampening effect than traditional one-piece steel hammer.
Patented anti-vibe technology delivers greater vibration dampening effect than traditional one-piece Steel hammer. Molded textured rubber grip provides a slip resistant grip and increased control.
6. REAL STEEL #ad
REAL STEEL 0504 Ball Peen Hammer with Non-Slip Cushion Grip Jacketed Graphite Forged Ball Pein Hammer, 16 Ounce #adREAL STEEL #ad
- Exclusively profiled drop forged & heat treated high carbon steel, long lifetime to use. Graphite core more strength and durability than fiberglass handle.
Soft and comfortable non-slip textured cushion-grip for secure handling. Polished head and ball pain eliminates rebound, reduce hand fatigue.
|Brand||REAL STEEL #ad|
|Manufacturer||Real Steel Inc #ad|
7. ABN #ad
Chisel, 24, Punch, 16, 32 oz – Fiberglass & Carbon Steel for Metal Rivet, 12, ABN Ball Pein Hammer 5-pc Set – 8 #adABN #ad
- Built to last: constructed from 45# forged carbon steel with a mirrored polish for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion. Package contents: package includes 5 hammer sizes to best suit all of your needs – 8-ounce, 16-ounce, 12-ounce, 24-ounce, and 32-ounce.
Grip comfortably: textured, 12-ounce hammer has 1025-inch 26cm handle, 16-ounce hammer has 105-inch 26. 7cm handle, 24-ounce hammer has 106-inch 26. 9cm handle, molded fiberglass and rubber cushion grips that are oil-resistant and reduce vibration and shock transfer; Oversized mechanic-style shaft for sure grip – From hammer handle where it connects to hammer portion 8-ounce hammer has 9.
75-inch 24. 8cm handle, 32-ounce hammer has 12-inch 305cm handle. Effortlessly shape & strike metal: use the ABN Ball Pein Hammer 5-pc Set to easily work on any hammering application with simplicity and comfort. Various applications: pein rivets, and shape unhardened metals; Smaller hammers 8-16 ounce for lighter-duty metals, strike chisels and punches, larger hammers 24 and 32 ounce for heavy-duty metals.
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
8. Estwing #ad
E3-16BP , Blue, 16 oz Metalworking Tool with Forged Steel Construction & Shock Reduction Grip, Estwing Ball Peen Hammer #adEstwing #ad
- Patented shock reduction grip – comfortable, durable & reduces impact vibration by 70%. Made in the usa – our tools are proudly crafted in Rockford, IL using the finest American steel. Built for the pro – machinists, metalworkers, mechanics, contractors, jewelers, tradesman & serious DIYers.
Forged in one piece – the most durable, longest lasting striking tools available. Versatility on the job – used for forming and shaping sheet metal, striking punches, chisels & peining rivets.
9. C&T #ad
Blow Striking Ball Pein Hammer Handle Tool with Forged Steel Construction & Shock Reduction Grip for Metal Working, Fiberglass Handle hammer for Ball Peen, C&T 3 Piece Ball Peen Hammer, 16oz 32oz 48oz #adC&T #ad
- Suitable for pein rivets, strike chisels and punches, and shape unhardened metals; Smaller hammers 16 ounce for lighter-duty metals, larger hammers 32 and 48 ounce for heavy-duty.
Made of soft and non-slip rubber with TPR material coated, the curved design and textured surface provides exceptional comfort and strong grip, meanwhile the fiberglass construction absorbs vibration and reduces fatigue.
The hammer heads are made of polished steel to provide a smooth striking surface and ideal for striking hammering and straigtening metal as well as striking punches and chisels. Set includes: 16, 32, 48oz ball peen dead blow hammer.
10. Estwing #ad
16 oz Metalworking Tool with Forged Steel Head & Hickory Wood Handle, ESTWING Ball-Peen Hammer, MRW16BP #adEstwing #ad
- Genuine hickory handle – designed to fit the grip of the user’s hand ensuring comfort & control. Note: logo on the item may vary. Rounded ball end – smooth rounded ball end lets workers shape metals to the right contour.
Forged steel head – maximum strength and durability for a lifetime of hard work. Built for the pro –machinists, metalworkers, contractors, mechanics, jewelers, tradesman & serious DIYers. Versatile applications – used for forming and shaping sheet metal, striking punches and chisels & peining rivets.