As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eau #ad
Upgraded, Rheem, 44" Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod, Eau Get Rid of Rotten Egg Smelling Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod for GE, Reliance,Kenmore Water Heater Including 1-1/16" Hex Socket Tool and Teflon #adEau #ad
- Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rods easily even in a narrow space. Fits - almost all water heaters including; a. O. Get rid of rotten egg smell - aluminum zinc Alloy sacrificial anode rod made of high-quality Aluminum Zinc Alloy that is key element for permanently eliminate rotten egg smell from water tank.
Inspecting and changing your anode rod every 2 years will keep your water heater’s tank, strong reliable and off your mind! Aluminum zinc anode rod kit - the best choice to extending service life of your water heater tank from corroding is replacing water rod! This water heater anode rod makes it simple with everything you need, Anode Rod, Teflon Sealing Tape and 1-1/16” chrome finished socket, all in one box.
Their only purpose is to decay instead of your water heater, and that's exactly what it will do.
As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, then crack, the water heater begins to rust, fail and leak. Replacement easily - anodes are designed to be easily and regularly replaced. Smith, kenmore, state, richmond, rheem, reliance, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection. Size - flexible 44 inch-long anode rod is hinged into four parts. Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw.
|Part Number||44 Inch Kit|
2. Podoy #ad
44'' Long & 0.8'' Diameter, Magnesium Anode Rod, Hex Plug, Magnesium Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod by Podoy for Hot Water Heaters 3/4 inch NPT Thread #adPodoy #ad
- Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. Extend life of your water heater: magnesium anode rod gets corroded faster than tank of water heater. Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rodes easily even in a narrow space.
Flexible design - this 44 inch-long rod is hinged into four parts. Usually you should check magnesium anode rod every 2 years. Replacing your anode rod at regular intervals may increase the life of your water heater, saving you money, time and the inconvenience of having to replace your water heater.
Advantages of magnesium anode rods - magnesium anode rods produce a stronger current than Aluminum rods making them more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding.
Anode rod is expected to provide about two years of corrosion protection. The part/product is not sponsored or endorsed by, State, Reliance, including Rheem, Richmond, or affilliated with the brands it fit, GE. Compatible with rheem reliance richmond State GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection.
3. Eastman #ad
45 inch, Eastman 60145 Aluminum Flexible Anode Rod #adEastman #ad
- No rotten egg smell- prevents the corrosion and sulfur smell of water heater tanks. Quality- the anode rod is built with a carbon steel cable and 4-sections of aluminum links with zinc alloy.
Installation- minimum clearance of 12 inches required for installation. Designed for residential water heater tanks. Functionality- the eastman flexible aluminum anode rod helps prolong the life of your water heater tank by attracting corrosion to itself.
1-1/6 inch heX head for installation. Equipped with a 3/4 inch NPT fitting. Anode rods are Lead-Free compliant for safe water drinking. Measurement- measures 45 inches in length.
4. Blue Lightning Rod #ad
Hex Plug, Blue Lightning Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod, 44" #adBlue Lightning Rod #ad
- Made from magnesium to Provide a Healthy Solution to Your Needs. Anode rod is expected to Provide Over Two Years of Corrosion Protection. A north american product Made in Mexico, Packaged & Distributed in US. Flexible Design for Tight Areas.
5. About Fluid #ad
About Fluid Aluminum Zinc Replacement Anode Rods for Water Heaters Aluminum ZINC Complete KIT #adAbout Fluid #ad
- Each segment can be easily lowered, simply cut it shorter with a hacksaw. Change the anode rod, fails, cracks and leaks. Our instructions are written by plumbers and translated for everyday problem-solvers like you! The Included Brass Cap is there to place on your drain, Step-By-Step, just to be certain your floors are always dry.
Get rid of the embarrassing rotten egg smell in your home with our aluminum / zinc anode rod kit! did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/Zinc Alloy, instead of magnesium.
Water heater installed in a tight space? even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, a few common hand tools, less than 12 inches long each.
Our licensed plumbers and instructors have decades of experience. Every Two Years. Learn from professionals using our easy-to-follow, printed instructions. The included 1-1/16” deep well socket will fit and remove your old anode rod and install your new anode upgrade. This unique alloy works everyday, reducing or eliminating embarrassing rotten egg smelling odors. This is why maintaining the anode rod by checking and or replacing every 2 years in your water heater ensures the anode rod erodes, NOT THE WATER HEATER.
|Brand||About Fluid #ad|
|Manufacturer||About Fluid #ad|
6. Kohree #ad
Kohree Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod 44", Reliance, State, Kenmore, Richmond, GE, Water Heater Protection Hex Head Flexible Anode Rod Includes 1 Tape Water Heaters Tank 3/4" NPT Threads for Rheem #adKohree #ad
- Full protectionkohree aluminum zinc anode rod can help you get rid of the unsatisfying rotten egg smell, prevent the water tank from rusting in the metal water tank, and absorb the oxidized substances to prolong the life of the water tank.
It is more durable and safer compared to 316 stainless steel connectors. If you have any questions, just feel free and contact us for help!100% customer satisfactionproviding high-quality products and excellent service has always been our top priority.
High quality materialkohree aluminum zinc Anode Rod is made of high-quality aluminum-zinc. Good suitabilityit is used to replace the rusted bar in the water tank of the water heater, Reliance, 3⁄4" thread, Richmond, GE, State, Kenmore, and more.
Size: 44" long, which can be a perfect upgrade for Rheem, using 1-1 / 16" socket. And we provide a roll of tape to help you tighten the screw for preventing looseness. Easy installationthe 44" anode rod is hinged into four sections, flexible design allows you to install the rods conveniently even in a narrow place.
7. The Water Connection #ad
Aluminum Zinc Water Heater Anode Rod; Outlet/Nipple Style Brad White; Flexible/Segmented; 3/4 NPT x 48-inch; Stops Sulfur/Rotten Egg Smell Flexible/Segmented #adThe Water Connection #ad
- Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg sulfur smell in hot water. Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas H2S and extends service life of water heater tank.
Not recommended when water softener is in use use a powered anode/cathode instead. Standard 3/4" npt x 3" nipple fitting replaces existing water heater tank outlet anode rod. Segmented flexible rod for easy installation; can be cut to length to fit different size heaters.
8. ApplianPar #ad
ApplianPar Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod for Hot Water Heaters 3/4 inch NPT Thread 44'' Long 0.80" Diameter #adApplianPar #ad
- Package includes: 1 x Magnesium Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod. Size: 44" length rod is hinged into four parts, each section is about 9 1/2" long, 3/4'' NPT Thread. Fit models: almost all water heaters use the standard 3/4'' NPT Anode Rod Connection.
9. Eau #ad
Kenmore Water Heater Including 1-1/16" Hex Socket Tool and Teflon Tape, Eau Water Heater Anode Rod for GE, Richmond, 44 Inch Flexible Magnesium Anode Rod, Rheem, Reliance #adEau #ad
- Replacement easily - anodes are designed to be easily and regularly replaced. The magnesium anode able to give more electrochemically negative to prevent your tank dissolving itself with reasonable costs. It’s best choice for your replacement if you do have smelling water problems.
Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. Size - flexible 44 inch-long anode rod is hinged into four parts. As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, the water heater begins to rust, strong reliable and off your mind! Magnesium anode rod kit - the best choice to extending service life of your water heater tank from corroding is replacing water rod! This water heater anode rod makes it simple with everything you need, Teflon Sealing Tape and 1-1/16” chrome finished socket, Anode Rod, all in one box.
Smith, reliance, state, rheem, richmond, kenmore, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection. Their only purpose is to decay instead of your water heater, fail and leak. Inspecting and changing your anode rod every 2 years will keep your water heater’s tank, then crack, and that's exactly what it will do. Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rods easily even in a narrow space. Fits - almost all water heaters including; a. O.
|Part Number||44 inch|
10. Chudeng #ad
0.8 Inch Diameter, Including 1-1/16 Inch Hex Socket Tool and Teflon Tape, 3/4 Npt Thread, Magnesium Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod- Magnesium Anode Rod for Hot Water Heaters, 44 Inch Long #adChudeng #ad
- 2 1-1/16" hex socket tool, help you to replace the anode rod. Flexible design for tight areas: this 44 inch-long magnesium rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each, so it is easy to place it into the tight areas of water heaters.
Magnesium anode rod-long lasting use: This heater anode rod is made of high-quality magnesium that is specifically designed to provide long-lasting use and collect contaminants from water hearts. That means magnesium anode rod is more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding.
Advantages of magnesium anode rods compared to aluminum rods: The metallic activity of Magnesium anode rod is stronger than that of Aluminum anode rod.
Extend service life of water heater: hot water tanks are made of steel which is very corrosive when exposed to water. Based on the electromotive series of metals we know that magnesium will corrode before the steel in your hot water tank. In this way, it can extend the service life of your water heater. 3 teflon Sealing Tape. Kit included: 1 44 inch-long magnesium rod, 3/4 npt thread makes it compatible with most water heater.