As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Leviton #ad
Wallplate Included, 15 Amp/125V, Leviton AGTR1-W SmartlockPro Dual Function AFCI/GFCI Receptacle, White #adLeviton #ad
- Replaces a standard receptacle and has test and reset buttons on face for localized testing and resetting. Periodically conducts an automatic internal test to confirm that GFCI protected power is available. Interrupts power if a potentially dangerous arc-fault or ground fault is detected.
Offers protection from electrical fires and shocks in one device. Can be used to meet code requirements for AFCI and GFCI protection in residential kitchens and laundry areas. Tamper-resistant - shutter mechanism inside the receptacle helps prevent access to the contacts unless a two-prong plug is inserted.
Interrupts power if a potentially dangerous arc-fault or ground fault is detected. Total power Outlets : 2. Replaces a standard receptacle and has test and reset buttons on face for localized testing and resetting.
Patented lockout action prevents reset if damaged and cannot respond to an arc-fault or ground fault. Can be used to meet code requirements for AFCI and GFCI protection in residential kitchens and laundry areas. Patented lockout action prevents reset if damaged and cannot respond to an arc-fault or ground fault. Periodically conducts an automatic internal test to confirm that GFCI protected power is available. Offers protection from electrical fires and shocks in one device.
2. SIEMENS #ad
Siemens Q115DF 15-Amp Afci/Gfci Dual Function Circuit Breaker, Plug on Load Center Style #adSIEMENS #ad
- Faster, more cost effective installation to meet code requirements compared to installing an AFCI breaker and GFI receptacle. The breaker requires power to run the self test / trip functions will not test / trip when not installed.
For use on siemens load centers that accept UL type QFGA2 breakers. Hacr, swd, 120 volt aC rated. Siemens exclusive LED trip indicator pinpoints cause of trip.
3. Dependable Direct #ad
UL Listed, White, Weather Resistant 15-Amp/125-Volt, Self-Test Function with LED Indicator, cUL Listed, GFCI Duplex Outlet Receptacle, Wall Plate and Screws Included, 1 Pack #adDependable Direct #ad
- Weather resistant - housing material flame retardant grades UL94-V2, weather resistance. 100% money back guarantee - we’re confident that this outlet will make it so much more convenient to charge your electronic devices.
If you don’t love it for any reason at all, then just send it back to us for a full refund – no questions asked. Electrical rating - 15-amp/125-Volt, cUL Listed and UL Listed.
All components included - White Wall Plates and matching screws, ready for installment upon receiving. Easy to install - these gfci wall outlet receptacles are both back and side wired so it can be installed easily and efficiently. Perfect for any damp, or moist space.
4. Leviton #ad
120-Volt SmartlockPro Outlet Branch Circuit Arc-Fault Circuit Interrupter AFCI Receptacle, Wallplate Included, White, Leviton AFTR1-W 15-Amp #adLeviton #ad
- Convenient - test and reset button conveniently located on receptacle for localized testing. Safe - identifies potentially dangerous arc-faults and responds by interrupting power.
Higher standard - meets or exceeds ul requirements for tripping time for both series and parallel arcs. Can be used to meet nec requirements for Arc-Fault protection in new circuits, circuit modifications or extensions, or replacement receptacles.
Easy - installs as replacement for a standard receptacle. Tamper-resistant shutter mechanism inside the receptacle helps prevent access to the contacts, preventing shock.
5. Leviton #ad
Leviton GFTR1-4W SmarTest Self-Test SmartlockPro Slim GFCI Tamper-Resistant Receptacle with LED Indicator, White, 15-Amp, 4-Pack #adLeviton #ad
- 15 amp, 125 volt Receptacle/Outlet. Periodically conducts an automatic internal test to confirm that it can respond to a ground fault.
Terminals allow for easy wiring options – back and side wire capable. Provides continuous ground fault protection – detects and trips on actual ground fault even when self-test is being conducted.
6. Faith #ad
ETL Listed, Faith 15A GFCI Outlet Slim, White, Self-Test Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter with Wall Plate, Non-Tamper-Resistant GFI Duplex Receptacle with LED Indicator #adFaith #ad
- Device detects and trips on ground faults within 1/40 of a second. Auto-test 15 amp gfci outlet: to ensure continuous protection against ground faults, garage, the GFCI outlet conducts automatic self-tests.
Slim gfci outlet: new slim, modern design for easier and quicker installation in shallow electrical boxes. Meets or exceeds UL943 2015 standards. Package contents: 115amp white gfci receptacle, 2 screws, installation manual, 1 4.5
59"x 2. 76" white wall plate, stickers, US-based customer support. Gfi outlets: provides protection from electrical shocks that might occur from faulty appliances in damp locations. Install in your bathroom, kitchen, and basement. Etl listed. Specifications: electrical rating 15a/125v/1875w. Compliant with National Electric Code NEC requirements.
|Model||15A GFCI Outlet,|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer warranty|
7. ELECTECK #ad
ELECTECK 15A Weather Resistant GFCI Outlet, Tamper Resistant GFI Receptacle with LED Indicator, Decor Wall Plate and Screws Included, White, ETL Certified #adELECTECK #ad
- Standard wall plate, screws and installation instruction included. Unless both springs are compressed at the same time, the shutters can open. Contact customer service for a replacement. Tamper resistant tr receptacle has spring-loaded shutters that close off the socket openings.
Gfci outlet provides electric shock protection and prevents the risk of electrical fire caused by ground fault, trips on actual ground fault and can be reset manually.
Weather resistant wr gfi is constructed with advanced UV stabilized engineering to provide superior corrosion, and UV resistance, preventing from discoloration and aging, temperature, ideal for outdoor use recommend to install with outdoor protective covers.
Once it turns off, it means power source circuit breaker breaks off or GFI is malfunctioning. Led indicator will always be on green, no matter it trips or works properly, indicating the on-going protection. 15a/125v/1875w, etl certified, 3-year limited warranty. Easy installation with back or side wiring. An important next step to making the home safer for children.
8. Eaton #ad
White Finish, Eaton TRAFCI15W 15 Amp Tamper Resistant AFCI Receptacle #adEaton #ad
- Line side terminals are backed out and staked for fast installation. Whether you are installing AFCI protection at the breaker panel or at the receptacle Eaton has the solution.
Exclusive built-in wire stripper provides fast stripping of wire without tools. Color matched wallplate included. Protects against arc faults in wiring resulting from damaged insulation and other causes that can lead to electrical fires.
Large visual led indicator light gives quick notification of tripped or 'end-of-life' condition. Tri-combo head terminal and mounting screws. Total power Outlets : 2. Ground termination with backwire clamp provides secure wiring and reduces installation timeHeavy duty thermoplastic construction for unsurpassed chemical and impact resistance. Afci receptacles protect from series and parallel arcs downstream.
9. Pass & Seymour #ad
Quantity 1, Pass & Seymour AFGF152TRWCCV4 15A WHT Dual GFCI/AFCI #adPass & Seymour #ad
- Two back-wire holes per termination add wiring flexibility, eliminate pigtailing and save box. 15a white dual function self Testing GFCI & AFCI Outlet. Feed-through protection. Part of the all-new radiant collection. Fsul listed federal Specification WC596.
10. Leviton #ad
Leviton AFRBF-W 20-Amp 120-volt SmartlockPro Outlet Branch Circuit Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter Blank Face Receptacle, White #adLeviton #ad
- May be used on circuits feeding lighting loads and/or other loads such as smoke detectors where a receptacle is not used. Identifies potentially dangerous arc-faults and responds by interrupting power. Meets or exceeds UL requirements for tripping time for both series and parallel arcs.
Easily installs as a replacement for a standard receptacle, TEST and RESET button on receptacle face for localized testing. Can be used to meet nec requirements for Arc-Fault protection in new circuits, circuit modifications or extensions, or replacement receptacles.