As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DEWALT #ad
Tungsten Carbide, 80-Tooth, 2-Pack DW3128P5, Crosscutting, DEWALT 12-Inch Miter Saw Blade #adDEWALT #ad
- Thin kerf: thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action. Tungsten carbide: Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer. Reduced vibration: Includes carrying bag for easy portability and storage.
Blade versatility: 1 blade with 80 teeth and 1 with 32 teeth for added versatility. Accurate cuts: dewalt dw3128p5 80-tooth 12 inches crosscutting Tungsten Carbide Miter Saw Blade 2 Pack, smooth, helps you make quick, and accurate cuts. Warranty: backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
2. Diablo #ad
Freud D1280X Diablo 12-Inch 80 Tooth ATB Crosscutting Saw Blade with 1-Inch Arbor, Red #adDiablo #ad
- Super thin laser cut kerf gives extremely fast, durable, and clean cuts. The product is manufactured in Italy. The product is 12x80T Diablo Blade. Laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping the blade cool and reducing blade warp.
Non-stick perma-shield coating to resist heat and reduce pitch build-up. Easy to use. Features freud's tico hi-Density Carbide with Titanium for long life and a flawless finish. Tri-metal Brazing for impact-resistant tips.
|Warranty||Freud's Limited Lifetime Guarantee|
3. WEN #ad
WEN BL1280 12-Inch 80-Tooth Fine-Finish Professional Woodworking Saw Blade for Miter Saws and Table Saws #adWEN #ad
- Perfect for slicing through both hard and softwoods of all kinds. Ultra-thin 1/10-inch kerf 2. 6 mm provides clean and efficient cuts. Featuring a 12-inch diameter 305 mm, a 1-inch arbor 25.
4 mm and a rating of up to 6000 RPM. Compatible with the majority of 12-inch miter saws, jobsite saws, and table saws. Designed with 80 carbide-tipped teeth for fine-finish wood cutting.
4. Diablo #ad
Diablo D1260X Combination Saw Blade #adDiablo #ad
- Parma-shield coating For Less Drag, Gumming And Corrosion. Freud's tic hi-density carbide for extreme Durability And Cutting Life Up to 4 Times Longer Than Standard Carbide.
Cuts like a hot Knife Through Butter. The atb grind + rakes tooth design Allows For Straighter Rips And Improved Performance.
|Warranty||Freud's Limited Lifetime Guarantee|
5. DEWALT #ad
80-Tooth, 2-Pack DW3128P5D80I, DEWALT 12-Inch Mitter Saw Blade #adDEWALT #ad
- Exclusive wedge shoulder design puts more steel behind each tip for increased durability and accuracy. Computer balanced plate reduces vibration for improved accuracy and better finish. Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action.
6. Freud #ad
Freud D1244X Diablo 12" 44 Tooth ATB General Purpose Miter Saw Blade 1" Arbor #adFreud #ad
- Laser cut heat expansion slots allow blade to expand due to heat build-up keeping the cut true and straight, Durable micrograin titanium carbide for extreme durability, Laser cut arbor for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear, razor-sharp cuts, Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability, and long life, Imported.
The product is 12x44T Diablo Blade. Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping it cool and reducing blade warp. Easy to use. The product is manufactured in Italy.
7. Neiko #ad
NEIKO 10768A 12" Carbide Saw Blade | 80 Tooth | For Compound Miter Saws #adNeiko #ad
- Specfications: the edges of the blade are outstanding for cutting across the grain of your workpiece and provides a much cleaner, precise cut when doing finishing work on wood and comes with a 20 mm arbor reducer for a tight and accurate fit. Rpm: the technical breakdown: with a maximum speed of 5000 Rpm accompanied by a 1-inch arbor, this carbide blade will execute clean cuts with ease.
Application: for use with a compound miter saw, this blade can pivot left and right for angled cuts and perform beveled cuts if needed by manipulating the axes on the miter saw.
Cutting edge: the saw blade is designed to retain its sharp cutting edge and is an ideal saw blade for wood purposes for home building and other projects, Do-It-Yourself DIY or industrial.
Precision: the circular saw blades are carbide tipped and gives great resistance to abrasion and can handle high heat for a cleaner and smoother cut for greater accuracy, efficiency and precision on your home improvement projects. Specfications: the 80-tooth carbide saw blade is outstanding for cutting across the grain of your workpiece and provides a much cleaner, precise cut when doing finishing work on wood and comes with a 20 mm arbor reducer for a tight and accurate fit.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
8. DEWALT #ad
80-Tooth DW3128, DEWALT 12-Inch Miter Saw Blade, Thin Kerf, 1-Inch Arbor, Crosscutting, ATB #adDEWALT #ad
- Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action. Computer balanced plate reduces vibration for improved accuracy and better finish. Wedge shoulder design puts more steel behind each tip for increased durability and accuracy.
|Warranty||Three year warranty, One year service contract, 90 day no-risk trial|
9. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT 12-Inch Miter Saw Blade, Tough Coat Finish, ATB, 1-Inch Arbor, Precision Trim, Crosscutting, 60-Tooth DW3216PT #adDEWALT #ad
- 12-inch miter Saw Blade. Precision balanced, laser-cut body provides extremely accurate cuts. Premium micro-grain Carbide produces ultra-sharp cutting edges that dramatically reduce splintering. Exclusive dampening slots reduce vibration to enhance cutting accuracy.
|Warranty||30 Day Money Back Guarantee|
10. Luckyway #ad
Luckyway 2-Pack 12 Inch Miter Saw Blades 32T&80T with 1 Inch Arbor TCT Circular Saw Blade for Cutting Wood #adLuckyway #ad
- The blades also can rip cut along the grain. Dimensions - includes 1pc 12*1*32t & 1pc 12*1*80T TCT circular saw blade. Features - incorporates an atb alternating top bevel offset tooth design, cleanly cutting the wood fibers before the following teeth remove the chip.
This provides for a much smoother cut, The angle of the tooth scores the surface of the wood in advance of the cut, with much less chance of splintering the surface of the wood.
Providing a high degree of finish edge. Material - fully hardened steel blade body – delivers accuracy and resists bending and deflection for true cuts.
Application - ideal for cross-cutting softwood, plated&counted-plated panels, chipboard, multi-board, panels, mdf, hardwood, plywood, laminated&Bi-laminate plastic, and FRP. Tungsten carbide teeth provide excellent wear and heat resistance. The positive cutting angle which provides fast and efficient removal of chips and swarf.